Can she do it Frogs?

news.sky.com/story/elections-france-faces-remarkable-moment-as-le-pen-and-macron-may-be-in-run-off-10792567

Other urls found in this thread:

qabalah.party/simple-english-gematria/96/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dont post on my board ever again

Kek wills it.

Praise KEK.
Im with her.

No.
Literally no chance in the second round.
>inb4 but Hillary was supposed to win and see what happened
GG ez no re

No. France is perma cucked. Groundskeeper Willie had it right when he called them cheese eating surrender monkeys.

If this happens, it's exactly the same dynamic as in the Trump-Hillary runoff.

However, here Macron will easily win it because FN is so reviled by everyone left of far right. Even Fillon calls a victory by the FN "a disaster", so he will tell his people to vote Macron. It's not going to be even close. 70-30 or something. FN has never polled over 30%

Sadly, FN has no chance.

They said that about Trump. They said that about Brexit. And that was without months of terrorist attacks.

She will win 50% in the first round hail kek

>115490596
>sky news
>legitimate source
>kek

I FEEL IT WE CAN DO IT

JUST GIVE ENERGY

ALLEZ Y LES GRENOUILLES!

>brexit was a two round election
>trump was a two round election

Americans I get when they are delusional, because that is their nature. But brits should be a little bit more grounded in reality.
This isn't the first election where she will win the first round and then two weeks later will lose the second.
Just like Germans French people are cucks.

Start deporting those fucking sand niggers in france.

Trump was a two round election retard.

>Republican Primaries
>General Election

>96
A new god wants to communicate with us

what matters is it is a binary vote. with only two choices.
brexit was binary.
trump vs hillary was effectively binary.

so you suck stupid german go prep your bull nerd

>Choosing a candidate for the party is like a first round where you already have to choose between different party candidates
Jeeez your dumb.
Then, by your logic, the French election is a three round one because several parties held primaries as well most notably the Republicains with Fillon.

Also as i said your post proves that Americans are dumb, ignorant and delusional.
But that's not news.

In the French republican primaries the polls were pretty wrong, like off by 20% wrong.

Her campaign is dead in the water, because she isn't getting on the ballot

She's a woman. They belong in da kitchen and bedroom.

I hope so. Don't mess this up my French brothers. Keep the momentum going.

>Can she do it Frogs?

The question is can WE make her do it? It's only our meme power that helps people win or lose.
so praise kek.

lending my energy

Sadly no, no chance. She will win the first round indecisively, and then literally everyone who voted for any other party will vote "against hate" in the second round.

Don Fillon will be generous with you.

If a new Maximilian is sent; don't shoot him.

It could be painted.

and you rooskie you need to get your intelligence service to get dirt on macron for being gay, you had like 50 years practice doing exactly that during the cold war don't let us down now.

Care to explain?
Nothing about that on the French nor the German Wikipedia article.

she needs signatures from 500 elected officials you idiot. stupid german fuck.

Okay got it, that is only an endorsement thing not a requirement to be on the ballot

For endorsements to appear on the ballot yes, but nothing else.

to appear on the first round ballot you dumkopf hans fucking hell also he's trolling and she'll get them, you're still retarded though

No chance. I don't think you people understand that Europe can't be saved at all. Just let it all burn down at this point.

Frogs aren't evenposting in this thread. They are an hopeless bunch.

I believe in you frenchies.

qabalah.party/simple-english-gematria/96/

Read the digitology young disciple

Hillary won the popular vote.
Brexit's earliest date is 2019 and could potentially tear the UK apart in the process.

she can, but will she?

spoopy, there's a 96% chance she will win? Digits decide

Inch'allah

She needs at least 17-18 million votes.
That's x3 of her 2012 run (6mil)

with all that happened since then , she can double probably, but still short 4-5mil.

All hail le pen

9 and 6 mirror each other, it may be Tezcatlipoca, the god of mirrors

>le

I am okay with your conclusion.

What effect would an Islamic mass-casualty attack have if it happened before voting?

>He doesn't understand the implication of a two round system

Lel retard
>muh binary choice
French people are literally shamed during the two weeks between the first and the second round to plz not vote for the literal nazis.
Protest voters have time to reconsider their vote of the first round.
Every party which didn't get into the second round will tell their voters to please not vote for the literal hitler but for the lesser evil.
Even conservative parties and officials will tell them to plz vote for the other guy
Etc. pp.
As is said this is not her first lectionaries where she'll get btfo in the second round.

What do you think would have been the result of the brexit vote in a fictitious second round?
Probably "stay" because of people who get afraid and pee their pants and change their vote to stay.

well 1 month after the paris attacks in 2015 we had regional elections, her party won 6 / 13 first rounds , with large margin. But everybody teamed up against them, they lost all 2nd rounds.

#ImWithHer

And you guys are morons who don't understand what a primary is in America. Because we only have two big parties, there are huge ideological divides within them, and they far more resemble the run off system France has, where the left and center left, along with the right and center right, are allowed the freedom to pick their candidate of choice in the hopes of reaching the general election. Once you move to the general the same type of shaming happens.

I don't know if many people on the Left really support Macron. They see him as a neo-liberal shill.

Say it with me.

M A D A M E P R E S I D E N T E !

Marine MUST win.

Marine c'est ma copine.

Oui c'est une lapine.

Qui dans la petite cabine

Me touche ma grosse pine.

Zut; désormais c'est la morphine.

There's a big difference between "she's the underdog" and "she has no chance". Take that black-pill shit out of here.

based

Why do I get the feeling that it will be Fillon v Le Pen in the second round?

She's a leftard bitch.

Because you are a stupid bong.

KEK WILLS IT, SHE WILL WIN. GIVE ONCE AGAIN ALL YOUR ENERGY!

Jean-Marie please go.

no

Yes