Why did stickman get arrested for defending himself? Can I get a quick rundown of California laws?

Why did stickman get arrested for defending himself? Can I get a quick rundown of California laws?

Other urls found in this thread:

nation.time.com/2013/06/13/when-you-can-kill-in-texas/
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-562141/How-Patricia-Cornwells-lesbian-affair-female-FBI-agent-ended-savage-revenge.html
sfgate.com/bayarea/article/UC-Berkeley-police-chief-had-only-herself-to-6472361.php
dailycal.org/2013/04/18/margo-bennett-appointed-ucpd-chief-of-police/
berkeleyside.com/2017/02/04/ucpd-chief-berkeley-crowd-control-situations-different/
cnn.com/2016/10/14/politics/donald-trump-rally-protester-attack/
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/03/02/a_list_of_violent_incidents_at_donald_trump_rallies_and_events.html
cnn.com/2016/09/12/politics/donald-trump-protester-rally/
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-supporter-strikes-protester-trump-decries-deplorables-comment-n647111
washingtonpost.com/national/he-was-assaulted-and-called-un-american-at-a-trump-rally-can-he-forgive-the-man-who-did-it/2016/12/31/ba91e876-c88a-11e6-bf4b-2c064d32a4bf_story.html?utm_term=.efd87f9b081a
cbsnews.com/news/trump-supporter-tony-pettway-charged-assault-tucson-rally-attack/
wesearchr.com/bounties/based-stick-man-legal-defense-fund
youtube.com/watch?v=CcGPTeUQkgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the current laws are:
1) be progressive
2) don't be unprogressive
3) don't whitesplain, mansplain, straightsplain, cissplain, or Christsplain

he wasn't defending himself tho

It was a trump event. Antifa showed up and crashed the event. How is this even a issue?

left and ride people are attacked AND YOU YOURSELF are in danger being attacked, you got two choices: do nothing and let them attack you OR hit earlier than them
police let this happen, and police wanted it to escalate, they are on the side of the antifa

you're not wrong, but that doesn't make a preemptive assault "self defense." Nobody was attacking this mad lad

It's the police's fault then for not stepping in when violence started. They just conveniently decided to arrest this specific guy who committing violence.

Yes officer, It was self defense. Sort of. It was a kind of unprovoked, preemptive, aggressive, gratuitously violent form of self defense.

So he's supposed to allow himself to get beat up while the police stand by waiting for him to do something so they could arrest him?

defense of others.

done.

Granted, the police were likely following orders from some higher official. That's the real problem here.

:-) just joshing chief

:-) come on, it was a great gag :-)

George Soros' kid attends UC Berkeley. Three faculty members of UC Berkeley opperate BAMN. BAMN organizes Antifa protests.

This goes deeper than people realize.

It was because he went armed with a stick and armor. Which will show premeditated thoughts of violence.

You're supposed to go in with nothing and fight naked

stick man did NOTHING wrong

>stick
The stick was part of sign that got ripped off. It was also made of a flimsy piece of wood that broke when he hit the antifag. He wasn't wearing any armor other than a helmet.

(((coincidence)))

He had a shield, he was wearing protective eyewear, he was wearing a gas mask, he likely had some form of plating underneath his hoodie, he had shin guards. All of these are armor in some form or another. He definitely showed to fuck cucks up. I'm not saying that what he did in the infamous clip is morally objectionable, but he aint jesus.

any good attorney could easily show the violent nature of antifa and show that these were all completely reasonable precautions. I think you would have to stupid to show up without eye protection and a gas mask if not more.

His issue is that he charged in after the whack. Charges will most likely get dropped down to aggravated assault.

Somebody post the webm. It's so glorious watching that guy realize he fucked with the wrong people when that stuck breaks over his fucking head.

Lol he should have been repeatedly shot until dead

reminder that antifa shills are trying to get us to donate to some unverified fake paypal account and use some twitter created today as "proof"

lol, Mandy Patinkin was there

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

(you) and saged

>but that doesn't make a preemptive assault "self defense."
wtf man how is this not self defense
you guys blast peoples brains out with a shotgun just for stepping on your frontyard and everythings a ok
but hitting someone with a stick in a full blown brawl is too much?

my front yard is my front yard. If I tell you to gtfo, you better. Further, that's not even common practice across the country, especially not in commiefornia. Again, he wasn't being attacked. The only things the alt-knight has going for him are:

Am a california resident whos been arrested for wearing a maga hat.

Ama.

Just a COINcidence...

California has been taken by globalists while muslims train with cali illegal assalt guns in te IE.

This place is a giant powderkeg.

attacking people with a club will get you arrested.

this is why intelligent people don't go out in the streets and fight each other. basically no good can come from attending an event like this.

he wasn't standing in his front yard, though

here's a quick rundown on california laws
>white bois bow to the BBC
>in contact with mexicans
>possess lenin-like abilities
>own dildo factories globally
>will bankroll the first 100% mexican sanctuary city (los angeles)
>whole state said to have an average of 80 iq
>they own sex-change facilities around the world
>you likely have tranny semen inside you right now
>in regular communication with enrique pena nieto
>made fluent spanish the official language in under a week
>nation states entrust their debt to california. there's no money in california
>fuck drumpf and fuck whyte peepo

true but it sure must be fun to just get out some anger and fight some antifa and commies

award for illiteracy goes to tyrone!

Heres the quick rundown OP. If you're a fucking straight white male and you live in commiefornia its honestly best to just stay inside your house and embrace NEETdom until you're able to make it out of the shithole known as commiefornia. The whole fucking state government is corrupt here, I hope Trump one day realizes how bad it is and sends in troops on the ground here because this place needs to be desperately liberated.

You can defend yourself if it were a "fair exchange", meaning if he was assualted with fists then he must respond with fists; or any weapon for that matter as long as it was deemed equal force; the problem here is, he was the only one with a stick and shield. So they wil likely charge him with assault with a deadly weapon; he'll probably plea to third degree battery and depending on his prior's he'll either pay a fine and do community service or serve a commuted sentence pay a fine and have to attend mandatory anger management classes with 1-2 year conditional probation.

Studying criminal justice at the moment, so this is all I can deduct from just media reports. But a lot could change depending on witnesses and official police reports or course.

>intelligent people will stay in the crowd pepperspraying and waiting for the Antifa to try and grab you, not advance alone like some wannabe Aragorn
Ftfy. Voicing your opinion in public to create a supportive image for a cause is definitely an intelligent thing to be encouraged. Playing the hero, not so much.

We just need to start sending people dressed like the KKK up there non stop.
The more we get the faggots riled up these people the more it continues costing the city millions of dollars.

meanwhile in Texas

>Gilbert was tried for murder. Last Wednesday, a Texas jury ruled that his actions were legal. That’s because Texas penal code contains an unusual provision that grants citizens the right to use deadly force to prevent someone “who is fleeing immediately after committing burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, or theft during the nighttime from escaping with the property.”

nation.time.com/2013/06/13/when-you-can-kill-in-texas/

UC Berkeley Police Chief Margo Bennett's Sordid History - Defrauding the FBI, Extra-Marital Affairs and Total Incompetence
Current UC Berkely Police Chief Margo Bennett married her colleague Gene Bennett in 1984. She later collaborated with him to defraud the FBI, her then employers, out of over $17,000 in a house scam. Years later, when she wanted to get out of her marriage after having an affair (see below) she reported her husband to the police and testified against him in court. He received a jail sentence. She, of course, got off scott free.
She went on to have at least one affair with a famous author, Ms Patricia Cornwell. This was while she was still married and before she reported her husband for fraud. She brazenly admitted to having extra marital sex with Ms Cornwell in interviews, describing the sex as 'magical,' and like 'nothing she had ever felt before'. [1]
She later joined the UC Berkeley Police Department. Surprisingly, her history did not hinder her application and she later rose to the rank of Chief. However, in a highly embarrassing incident for her and her department, in 2015 her loaded gun, police laptop and other important department property were stolen from her car when she left it unattended with her bag in full view. Rather than be reprimanded for this total lack of professionalism and competence, she carried on as Chief regardless. [2]
Before Bennett rose to her current position, she served at the time of violent 2009 protests at the university in which the campus police, under the previous chief, engaged with the protesters, arresting many and dismantling their illegal camp which had been set up on the university campus. Bennett did not agree with her chiefs entirely lawful use of force and had this to say when she took up the role: “It’s a situation that many don’t want to see repeated,” Bennett said. “I regret anytime the police take action where people are hurt, especially students.” [3]
...cont...

This of course proved her complete lack of a grasp on reality, the fact that she doesn't realise that violent protests can only be stopped by using force and that her strategy is always to stand by and do nothing.
She proved all of that and more besides in the recent violent UC Berkeley protests when a lawless mob, masked and armed, rampaged through campus violently attacking peaceful bystanders with molotov cocktails, tear gas and sticks. Police Chief Bennett commanded her officers to stand down and watched on as innocent people were assaulted, buildings were smashed up and the mob did as they wished. Chief Bennett and her officers made no arrests. [4]
[1] dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-562141/How-Patricia-Cornwells-lesbian-affair-female-FBI-agent-ended-savage-revenge.html
[2] sfgate.com/bayarea/article/UC-Berkeley-police-chief-had-only-herself-to-6472361.php
[3] dailycal.org/2013/04/18/margo-bennett-appointed-ucpd-chief-of-police/
[4] berkeleyside.com/2017/02/04/ucpd-chief-berkeley-crowd-control-situations-different/

kek

is islamplain allowed there?

Because Texas is the best state. Also, fuck thieves.

Got a full video somewhere?

PURE COINCIDENCE GOYIM

Where did you get arrested lad?

This video shows him acting in the defense of others who are literally being mobbed by overwhelming numbers.

One person is literally DRAGGED into the antifa mob, where they start violently punching her in the background.

The other is being mobbed by 3 guys while being pepper-sprayed by a fourth.

He literally acted in defense of two specific people against overwhelming odds.

It's 100% legal to use an improvised weapon in this situation.

I saw that guy, Jesus was that really him? Sure looks like him

>quick rundown
man, i sure do love reddit

our lads really need to take these events as wake up calls and learn riot tactics. Police aren't going to intervene any longer.

By this I don't mean aggressive riot tactics I mean defensive. Shield wall, man away drills, snatch squads that kind of thing. If our guys can remain in control of themselves this is the right way to move.

The disjointed approach we've seen so far just doesn't cut it. Antifa are not exactly organised but they have a set of TTPs which they follow. These TTPs are almost perfectly countered in early 2000 - 2010 UK police riot doctrine. We just lost our nerve when they killed that (((newspaper seller))) who just happened to be in the front of a riot.

honestly go look it up.

Protester attacked at Trump rally
cnn.com/2016/10/14/politics/donald-trump-rally-protester-attack/

A Continually Growing List of Violent Incidents at Trump Events
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/03/02/a_list_of_violent_incidents_at_donald_trump_rallies_and_events.html

Police issue warrant for Trump supporter who appeared to punch protester at a rally
cnn.com/2016/09/12/politics/donald-trump-protester-rally/

Trump rally protester: I was beaten for a 'Republicans against Trump' sign
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-supporter-strikes-protester-trump-decries-deplorables-comment-n647111

He was assaulted and called un-American at a Trump rally. Can he forgive the man who did it?
washingtonpost.com/national/he-was-assaulted-and-called-un-american-at-a-trump-rally-can-he-forgive-the-man-who-did-it/2016/12/31/ba91e876-c88a-11e6-bf4b-2c064d32a4bf_story.html?utm_term=.efd87f9b081a

Trump supporters charged with assault for rally attacks
cbsnews.com/news/trump-supporter-tony-pettway-charged-assault-tucson-rally-attack/

Aren't these sticks illegal now? I heard some people making fun of the anarchists because they carry the mandated cardboard poles.

had a 7 or 8in buck knife on him non folding
used pepper spray on someone
gave someone pepper spray to someone

neither of which i knew was a crime but not shocked

jesus slapped a dude in the head with a big ass stick

rioting which im not sure what constitutes rioting in california but ive seen idiots trying to get the newest iphone charged with it so who knows

in lock em up and throw away the key commifornia no less

and its all on video
he did not try to avoid the situation, he did not run, he did not act as tho he was scared for his life

lets face it. without Johnnie Cochran by his side he is fucked

what you or i think dont matter. whats right or wrong dont really even matter. its what the state of california says thats gonna matter

kek be with him is all i know to say about the alt-knight

Or maybe he just neglected to deposit a quarter into his flagpole before each swing.

Deserves a helicopter ride as a lesson to other ancaps, imho.

Turning up to a protest wearing armor while carrying a shield and club is going to hurt your self-defence argument.

It won't be too hard for someone to argue that you were looking to crack some skulls, and in a lot of places you will have stepped over any 'reasonable force' clause.

It may not even be 'assault' that he gets arrested for.

Armor is not illegal. Neither is softball equipment or defending yourself from spitting niggers.

Then we should only bring shields to these events to help defend people from violent Antifa-faggots. Can't get arrested for assault when all you did was raise a shield against them, right?

Of course. Anything anti American is basically all good. You can also commiesplain

There are no "self defense" laws in California. More than likely they'll let the guy stay the night and let him go since we have overcrowding.

At least post a large image, you faggot OP.

Still assuming you are free. Americans, kek.

I don't know enough about America to say whether you could hit someone with a shield and claim it was self-defence. It would probably depend on whether you were being attacked or not, and what the local laws say.

In the UK you're fucked if you bring anything along that was clearly intended to be used as a weapon. So you wouldn't get away with smacking people around with a shield because it would be argued you intended there to be violence by bringing the shield.

his arreinment should be starting off now. they go really quick. most times they dont even let the prisoners in the court room and roll a big tv into the courtroom while the prisoners are on cctv in the jail. they say alt-knight you are charged with x y z how do you plea? if they set a bond they say how much and if pretrial monitoring is to be used and on to the next one.
mondays have a big backlog and its california so they im sure go really fast. then it will all get processed and in a couple hours you should be able to look it up

Not smacking people with a shield, you crooked teeth limey tea sipping cunt. You defend the protesters with shields against violent leftist faggots.

Well, that's kind of a dumb question, isn't it? Why would it be assault if you merely held the shield up to stop yourself getting hurt in an attack?

could someone photoshop one of the bogs in the far background calmly bearing witness to these events?

just looked
it says he is bailable but not sure if he can be bailed out now or not.
his arraignment isnt until tomorrow
shucks

he is going to be charged with attempted murder and he's going to fry in the electric chair

that's how the people's republic of california deals with men like this

PC 21310 F CARRY CON/DIRK OR DAGGER
PC 22810(C F SELL/FURNISH TEAR GAS:MNR
PC 22810(G)(1 F ILUSE TEARGAS/TEARGAS WPN
PC 244.5(B) F ASLT W/STUN GUN/LL WEAPON
PC 245(A)(1) F ADW NOT FIREARM
PC 404(A) M RIOTING

hes fucked

1000 years gulag for this right wing scum

It was my man, it was

yep
and looking at the mugshots the dindus outnumber the white guys 50 to 1

that's the preferred mode of communication

Leftist Faggots will try to find anything to make us look like the bad guys

he will be pardoned by trump.

>he was the only one with a stick and shield
No he wasn't.
2 people on pour side had shields, one on antifa had a shield, and several of us had sticks that alt-knight and warlord provided us

"Based" Stickman can't even get a white wife

Sup Forums is a nutshell

someone photoshop a phone into the guy on the rights hand already

>Asian woman stands behind him, has his children
>White women put on masks and join antifa so people on instagram would like them

really made me think.

wesearchr.com/bounties/based-stick-man-legal-defense-fund

what the fuck is period shame?
where do they get the time to sit around and think this shit up?
aint no shame in it just dont get that shit all over the fucking place jesus fuck i dont want to live on this planet anymore
everybody has lost their minds

She's cute tho i'll give him that.

Some damn fine digits for a leaf. Make you be spared the Rake.

One man’s “progress” is another man’s cultural destruction.

>wesearchr.com/bounties/based-stick-man-legal-defense-fund

awesome use that paypal link and send it to his wife if there is any way to verify its real since

"After the story has been published, we allow for a 30 day period in which any challenge to the authenticity of the research can be made. If no credible challenge is made within 30 days, the Bounty award will be distributed.

75% of the money raised goes to the Researcher, who provided the Answer. 10% goes to the Asker for writing and promoting the Bounty. WeSearchr keeps 15% for site costs, payment processing, and overhead."

We need to appropriate Irish stick culture. It's just a walking stick.

Here's a more subtle version.

The guys he tolchocked were both at the moment they got clacked physically attacking friends of his. Like they were throwing punches at the moment they got hit.

I don't know if defense of another is a legal defense but if it is I think he is good.

Must be one of those pure cohencidences

HE'LL BE NEEDING A NEW STICK HE WILL HE WILL

may kek forever bless you you smartass potato nigger

>Ignore Sup Forums on the weekend like normal
>get to the office for another workday of Sup Forums shitposting
>Stickman
>WAT?
>Look around on Youtube for some videos
>Find Link below
>Literally have to leave my office because my sides are gone

youtube.com/watch?v=CcGPTeUQkgM

CRITICAL HIT!