Ukraine

Meme aside. Redpill me about my country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
youtube.com/watch?v=lq53YzK0KXs
youtube.com/watch?v=0P5ut422gck
google.ca/amp/www.vox.com/platform/amp/2015/3/23/8279397/kolomoisky-oligarch-ukraine-militia
youtube.com/watch?v=YW4aHwtpLeo
youtube.com/watch?v=9ykfSphKcpg
express.co.uk/news/uk/671696/Horrific-moment-convicted-Polish-rapist-BEATS-stranger-after-being-in-Britain-for-TWO-DAYS
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3891816/They-loved-jokes-playing-cards-having-laugh-Devastated-father-tells-happy-holiday-partner-daughter-killed-distracted-Polish-lorry-driver.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2614279/Poland-tops-league-foreign-inmates-UK-jails-ahead-Ireland-Jamaica.html
youtube.com/watch?v=01wblFIQx-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cocksuckers of Germandom

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

gypsy mutants?

Retard of Europe
>t. The retard of North America

They guy looks kinda like Rasputin

Hmmmm...

Cossacks are the first shitposters when they sent back the letter that rekt Sultan Mehmet IV

bad austrian experiment on stupid slavshits

you're actually a russian

It belongs to Russia

They don't call him "Putin's Rasputin" for nothing.

Its not really a country. More of a west Russian province.

You un-ironically thought that sucking globalist cock and acting as an anti-Russian Soros/Clinton/Obama battering ram would lead to prosperity and bail out your shitty economy. You thought that American globalists and the EU was all powerful and bent on killing Russia but you greatly understated your own value and the ability of the political pendulum to shift

What do you mean? Ukrainians hate Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=lq53YzK0KXs

Ukrainians want to have everything without doing anything for it. It's a country full of people who think that by having a little blue flag with gold stars next to theirs all problems will disappear.
Well newsflash: your people and mentality are the problem, and you're gonna all have to lower your expectations.

Yeah that's why their president is a Jew

Real Ukrainians hate Jews though.

youtube.com/watch?v=0P5ut422gck

No he isn't, their Prime Minister is. Plus with him it doesn't really matter all that much. Stop being such a Stormweenie and seeing a conspiracy by Jews everywhere, they're being fucked over but it has nothing to do with Jews

Buffer zone between Russia and rest of Europe. Even Jews have richer history than them.

Ukranian history is rich AF we had like 30 wars on their soil, pole. They actually named some of those wars russo-ukranian, Poland BTFO.

test

Redpill me about Kiev.

Can I currently go there to learn Russian ?

Back to /x/

beautiful women (compared to french girl ofc).

My family is from Ukraine but i only speak frenc and russian, is it necessary to speak ukrainian in Kiev or Odessa or russian is understood ?

Even their fascist militia are Shabbos goyim funded by a Russian turbo kike

google.ca/amp/www.vox.com/platform/amp/2015/3/23/8279397/kolomoisky-oligarch-ukraine-militia

youtube.com/watch?v=YW4aHwtpLeo

ofc

Ukraine makes a lot of good black metal.

Also many of your women are hot as fuck.

I know Dugin is a fucking Nazbol that doesn't change the facts at least Dugin knows about the kikes

>implying (((dugin))) isn't a crypto

>implying your country exists

I wanted to be sure, reading RT made me afraid of Azof lel

80% of Ukraine speak and think in russian. Ukrainian is just their official language. That's why we can't take their independence seriously, it's like a national role-play. Which was funny until they went bananas.

Rightful russian clay.

Non-country.

""""dugin"""
Nobody call him that. For some reason he is more popular in west. In Russia he is just media person who shill for government like Kurginyan, Fedorov, Starikov etc
pay reparations
Ukranian freedom movement started long before Soros/Clinton/Obama
Why not

Rapidly degenerating into a western style consumer state, where illusion of economic prosperity trumps God, family, and culture. But admittedly, the Soviet Union gave them a big helping hand on that path.

Dugins philosophy is to merge traditional Nationalism Russian Empire Orthodox memes with Soviet Nostalgia for greatness and imperialism.

Ukraines philosophy is IMF gibsmedat.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ykfSphKcpg

He's still a member of the tribe.

Most Ukrainians bilingual. If you speak Russian with a foreign accent nobody give a fuck

I haven't seen proof of that. Besides its like the Ukranian said he's not in power or anything in the Kremlin. The Kremlin doesn't even have an ideology the Kremlins ideology is power and realpolitiks they view ideology as a scam, notice they will use targeted memes for liberals and SJWs in RT, nationalist memes to destabilize the EU and America and for domestic consumption and communist memes for domestic consumption and third world propaganda

Hum, even in Kiev ? Maybe with the war they is a sort of deny about russian language. Cuz i'm ok to learn russian but learn ukrainien KEK, nice usefulness

I honestly no memes involved wonder how much longer they can hold out. They are suffering a demographic crises that dwarfs Holomodor and WW2 in significance, are on the constant cusp of default, have to trade with the separatists and Russia to even keep lights on, and now the average pay is about $3 a day. I'm saddened by Ukraine, but what can you do? I mean they clearly don't have any way to make it better, they could overthrow the government again but that would probably start more war.

I sometimes wonder if they are an experiment to see how poor a society that was in the ballpark of European quality of life can fall, before it just collapses completely. You can laugh at second France memes, but seriously, if there had been anyone besides thieves running the country and businesses, there is no reason it couldn't have had a western quality of life. Instead the leaders played the stupidest games for the highest stakes for almost 3 decades now. I don't know how much worse it can get, I'm sure we'll find out though.

I like that, I hope i'll fuck some ukrainian girl with my frenchie accent.
(joke bru dont shoot)

People overthrowed rich corrupt president to elect another rich corrupt president.

Ukrainian whores are getting cheaper than Korean whores that it's ruining the eastern European prostitute market rate. They pretend to be Russians to get higher payouts but they're not fooling anyone

You are already dead.

Your grain and clay belong to Mother Russia. Also, a Ukrainian wants to be redpilled on his own shitty country. Kek.

My only qualm with Ukraine is their insistence on turning their backs on Russia and improving relations with the (((EU))).

Other than that, very rich and admirable culture and people.

>country

Memes aside, I hope that you'll achieve peace with the Russians soon. We shouldn't fight, we're all Slavbros. Good luck

>Maybe with the war they is a sort of deny about russian language.
Doubtful, some looneys do try to switch to ukranian but majority is too lazy for such stuff. Anyway you're from West, you're like god to them. Just don't discuss politics.

"Slavbros" genocide each other whole history

Your country is going to be Greater New Mexico within decades.

niggers of europe

express.co.uk/news/uk/671696/Horrific-moment-convicted-Polish-rapist-BEATS-stranger-after-being-in-Britain-for-TWO-DAYS

Yeah I visited Kiev once. My hostel was literally 7 Euros a night, and it wasn't a "bad" hostel either (clean, right next to Maidan Sq.).

>europian God for Ukrainians lol kako?

Lol tell him about the franch fags who came to visit Russia and how you monitor him in moscow with taxsi then give him drink vodka bcoz it was your birth day then beat him to dead rabed him then raped his German gf and left him to die and freez to dead in the cold snow in Russia in some place !!!

How it's will not hopend to this fag here ??

Some shit he will die to just this time Ukrainian will kill him just like Russian style

>Brothers for ever

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3891816/They-loved-jokes-playing-cards-having-laugh-Devastated-father-tells-happy-holiday-partner-daughter-killed-distracted-Polish-lorry-driver.html

Was it like that?

Kiev is pretty dirty DESU. The streets are full of bird shit and garbage. However, the people are LOVELY. All the women are white and blonde.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2614279/Poland-tops-league-foreign-inmates-UK-jails-ahead-Ireland-Jamaica.html

The Pole is a parasite who comes to other countries and destroys them. Retarded Jews, only slightly a notch above Afros.

Dont come you gona Die we hate you to gay europian just like we hate russians

We have nathing to lose we Will kidnap you and cut finger and send to your mama so she pay as dolars

>The streets are full of bird shit and garbage

u mean like Paris or Marseille

Oh noooo

Pic related: all images from the Ukrainian Wiki entry on Russia.

Yes, unfortunately.

You're one of those white-hating kikes, aren't you Shlomo? See: pic related.

She came to this country and baked nice cakes. What have your lot done, Jan?

kek, met on a ukraininan cutie while out last weekend. and apparently you poles feel like the superior slavs.
Had to laugh out loud. literally the toilets cleaners of Europe bashing their chests about superiority xD

Made world a better place by killing anglo subhumans

New thread lands, Balt/pol/

I mean hostel. 7 euros is not much even here. It's ~15 for small room in meh place where i live. Was it supersmall and cramped like my pic?

> Celebrates killing children.
This is why the Pole is the nig of Europe. Literally what a nigger would say.

You picked a bad spawn location and now you're basically fucked.

Next time spawn as Murica if you want to max out on freedum.

Kind of cramped. It was small but nice and clean and the beds were soft.

whatever you say, feelings are for subhumans like you

A man is granted a wish. He is told whatever he wished for his neighbour will receive twice as much. Men wishes to lose one eye.

I remeber playing civ3. I wanted to play USA because it had nice starting bonuses and game kept spawning me in North America. Random spawn my ass, all is corrupt.

youtube.com/watch?v=01wblFIQx-U

C'mon at least don't be so obvious when you are proxy shitposting Hans. Norway education is pretty decent, they know plumbers don't clean toilets.

You're a slav.....

Your president is a neo nazi, a scum.
And some of his friends are real old nazis.
Dig it

Kek

Hitler wanted to conquer it to grow the food for the reich because of the nutritionrich ground.

Israel failed,
Ukraine will be transformed into a Khazaria again
Ukrainians will be moved to Poland to make room for Jews.

Provence of Russia

See:

you fucking moron have no compassion

25+ years ago you were like an Ukrainian

they gave you job, they sold you their shit, they, well.... ok

just have some compassion and understanding on Ukrainians

Random start has to give USA god-tier location and no other continent can even compete.

>North America is OP, plz nerf

trash

Why?

ukrainian identity was created by austrian agents through 16-20 centuries to make you hate us and then russians "you wuz chmielnicki/kiev rus n shieet"

Wew holy shit I want those exact borders back

They make good videogames.

Socially they might be quite acceptable but in everything else they're really backwards. And you just know every Ukrainian hacks in online games.