Trump vs. United States of America

It is clear that Trump acts out of good heart for US and humanity at whole. Problem arises out of his desire to change the system trough the system. American political establishment is absolutely corrupted, the left and the right (blow me republicans). Trumps desire for change will not be met with acceptance. Whats more we see more and more obstructions.
How ever from what Intel i gathered, it is apparent that there is a strong opposition infiltrated inside of so called "Deep State". Without anyone really knowing how deep does it actualy go, it is enough to look at the black unacknowledged budget that gets torn out of collective wallet every year, in 2013 i think it was around $50 billion. That is with ignoring the private funds pouring into mechanisms of corruption.
The opposition inside of deep state is growing stronger each day, but the establishment still holds the control over the flow of information, and as far as i know, Trump does not even have access nor control over them.
The way i see it; this is full blown civil war now, and it will only get worse. So i think that everyone should focus on this more meaningful part of the story, rather than obsessing over "will he build a fucking wall" or small meaningless shit like that.
Trumps greatest achievement will not be deportation of immigrants, his greatest achievement already is hijacking of Republican party and severely disrupting Archonian Globalist tendencies. If he however surfaces as central figure in the war against Globalists, and god bless him if we win this. Then we will have whole another story to talk about.
But for now, shift your focus away from Blind racism (shills are inserting blind racism if u did not notice). Stop with the "purity" games. Remember that Trump won with the vote of blacks, Mexicans and with huge amount of support from "Silent Majority". Whites are not big enough in the US to ignore the good desires from others.

>It is clear that Trump acts out of good heart for US and humanity at whole.

You have that exactly backwards. It is clear that Trump does not have the best interest of the US at heart. He is does not care if the US succeeds or fails as long as he looks good and makes money.

I feel sorry for you, really. Knowing how far to the wrong side of history u ventured.

This user is correct. Trump's just an asshole who seemed to think the US presidency would be a great way to fan his ego for the last few years of his life.

This user is from a made up country.

unsubstantiated shilling. but hey thanks for bump.

From what ever country i am coming. I know lot, one of things i know is that the good opposition inside of "deep state" did not expect the rise of Trump, he positioned him self by him self into this position. And as far as i know he did not even know the extent of the corruption.
He is however now both sides are trying to "control" him. And he apparently chose the side the Archons do not like. Which is good. But i seriously doubt he knew into what he is venturing. If he did, however he is one insanely brave motherfucker.

Linguistic mistake, blah. "However" without the "He is" in front of it

Well 1 of 3 things is going on.
He is a criminal and committed crimes leading to a Obama wire tap.
Obama committed an illegal act and wire tapped him without congress support.
Trump is paranoid.
His intentions may be good but Trump is too dumb to be president. He is over sensitive, it's like watching a SJW online with how thin his skin is.
If a Travel ban was so important why is he dragging his feet on getting it out? Why did he give so much warning for when it is coming? Because governing takes time and communication to be done effectively. He knows nothing about how to be president and he is pissed off at how shitty it is going. Donald Trump hates being president and America hates him.

I sorta agree with you op.

I think that most redpilled people don't care about race as much as people think. We're a bunch of trolls, shills and larpers. Look at how many mudskins shown up at the hwndu. I hate niggers and mexishits, those who want gibs and are bluepilled at fuck. Redpilled minorities are fine by me as long as they stop the "African American, Mexican American" shit and just go with I'm an American

Explain what you mean by Archons/ Archonians

his salary as a president is a lot lower than what he makes as businessman. your autism is showing, user

>The People led by Trump vs the Globalist Mafia/Deep state

ftfy

His salary is a minor thing, he is not a wage slave.

He collects capital. That's how he lives.

>Obama
Obama don't wiretrap anyone. That's IC job

>Congress
Not needed at all.

I will not disclose it fully. Broad definition is "Rulers" (in a negative sense). But it has deeper gnostical meaning.
But superficially; Jews, certain families, secret organisations.

You see? This what u now are doing (even if u are exercising truth) is what i was talking about. These stupid shills try to make this about superficial things to trigger response and the circle of going nowhere is born. Do you think they will even bother to look at your arguments?

I think the real problem is people in Sup Forums are just real stupid. Americans specially.

weak b8

US has become the laffing stock of the planet under globalists Clint/Bongo/Bush/Soros

thoroughly dismembered and destroyed under the globalist regime

havent even met Israeli Arab who even wants to move to that globalist-infested shithole

the west has been on a path of suicide under globalist rule

Actually wrong. The populism is not the driving force behind the changes, that's what i was pointing out. The secret war on our minds is.
You can however say that populism is manifestation fo that war.

You're right about globalists being the biggest threat that needs to be eliminated, but blacks and Mexicans really didn't vote for Trump because it's just a fact that people of lesser intelligence are much more easily brainwashed by (globalist-owned) media. The reason the globalists are pushing so hard against President Trump is precisely to distract him from focusing on fighting their nation-destroying tactics of 3rd world immigration, cultural marxism, bad trade deals, increased bureaucracy, and everything else he's trying to stop. So sure, we need to completely wipe out the globalists first, but then we also still need to secure the border, reverse cultural marxism, end or renegotiate bad trade deals, reduce government overreach, and all the rest of Trump's policies.

I agree, but that is secondary issue. All of those issues that u mentioned are just symptoms of the control and social engineering. Who other introduced those changes than pure whites who held certain agenda. And trust me they love when the anger is diverted from them onto Mexicans, blacks so on and on.

> It is clear that Trump does not have the best interest of the US at heart.
hah get out of my country shill faggot.

>spoiled little globalist overlords throwing a temper tantrum because they dont get to have free reign over the planet anymore

this

they are distracting and sabotaging Trump so he wont be able to implement policies and MAGA

Well the globalist elites who started all those destructive policies are mostly Jews, not whites, but, I agree with you, we have to deal with them first before we can actually start fixing this country.

trump is a godsend because he knows the truth

hes our guy

he knows what america needs for it to become great, which is separation from globalism's century+ long infection of this country

at the same time, making america greater than it has ever been and becoming the greatest president since washington is very fitting for someone who has achieved most everything else.

there are no reasons to harm america and endless reasons for him to make every single american's life better. recognize that there is a war right now occurring between the status quo and the people. all these years of edge lords anti government anti 1% shit, culminates now. trump is fighting the enemy of the people.

But would u acknowledge the value of Trump even if shit goes south before any of his big changes get introduced (which is how the things are now a huge possibility).
What i'm sayin' is that Trump may end up as the President of conflict rather than President of changes. But that is actualy okay, even better if we win.

It literally doesn't matter what happens to Trump at this point.

The genie is out of the bottle and the bad guys are on the run.

>It is clear that Trump acts out of good heart for US and humanity at whole

It's astounding that there are really people out there stupid enough to believe this

O god that scene from south park. The biggest fucking laugh i ever got. I think i still have fucked up stomach muscles because of it.
Aaaaand, its gone!

Shill me a river!

>1 post by this id

what absolute horseshit.