Free a National Hero

Alright, Sup Forumslocks, our boy here was wrongfully arrested for protecting himself and others against the libtards. Are you going to help free a national hero?

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/call-president-trump-fully-pardon-kyle-chapman-known-stick-man-wrongfully-arrested
twitter.com/BasedStickMan/status/838592105723285506
youtube.com/watch?v=CcGPTeUQkgM
cnn.com/2016/10/14/politics/donald-trump-rally-protester-attack/
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/03/02/a_list_of_violent_incidents_at_donald_trump_rallies_and_events.html
cnn.com/2016/09/12/politics/donald-trump-protester-rally/
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-supporter-strikes-protester-trump-decries-deplorables-comment-n647111
washingtonpost.com/national/he-was-assaulted-and-called-un-american-at-a-trump-rally-can-he-forgive-the-man-who-did-it/2016/12/31/ba91e876-c88a-11e6-bf4b-2c064d32a4bf_story.html?utm_term=.efd87f9b081a
cbsnews.com/news/trump-supporter-tony-pettway-charged-assault-tucson-rally-attack/
wesearchr.com/bounties/based-stick-man-legal-defense-fund
youtu.be/pVNU_cL34lY
twitter.com/helpkylechapman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i searched for legal defense funds for kyle chapman but couldn't find anything that hasn't been taken down already.

Fuck, I'm an idiot. Forgot the post the damn petition link. Please don't stone me. petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/call-president-trump-fully-pardon-kyle-chapman-known-stick-man-wrongfully-arrested

Justice for stick-bro

How much money are they wanting?

Just signed my nigga

Signed and spreading link

Bump

STICKMAN DINDU NUFFIN !!!! hahahah, wrongfully arrested for cracking someone's skull open, ahhahahah, you all are real niggers, this idiot has fucked his life and is going to be paying lawyers out the ass for years for what? for stupidity

no one has yet commented on the peace wall behind him

50k for bail if I am not wrong. They might be trying to make an example out of him.

what do you expect when you bring a stick to beat people with

he knew the consequences and accepted it to defend trump supports, a true american

don't worry about the charges

watch with sound on

twitter.com/BasedStickMan/status/838592105723285506

>ITS OK WHEN WE DO IT

Should we clear cache and sign over and over? or just promote the hell out of the petition?

BREAKING: Trump won, and we have control of the federal government. Leave the chimp outs to libtards, and make sure you look like a civilian when you attend an event like that. Don't dress out like a fucking hooligan and expect any sympathy, perception is reality, and this makes us look bad, regardless of whether he was defending himself and others or not.

He was defending another person dumbfuck shill get out here and get fucked by your shareblue overlords.

hope he likes cocks

>OOPS IM GOING TO GET CONVICTED OF MULTIPLE FELONIES BUT ONLY AFTER THE COURTS DEVASTATE ME AND MY FAMILLYS FINANCIALS FOR THE NEXT GENERATION OR TWO

take notes retards.

You don't even believe that.
They guy came dressed for absolutely unneeded violence. Then he smashed some guys head open indiscriminately because he has violence and hate in his heart. He could have killed that man extremely easily.
He's going to jail for 10+ years. Down the fucking toilet.

>might

He was merely defending other people.

You're such fucking garbage. Do you feel good about what you do? This retarded nigger posting?

>fake sign a petition
Always a bad idea bud. Makes threads and cross post it

Are you legit autistic?
after seeing the violence that antifags are willing to commit i'd bring gun.

God damn shareblue. He came dressed like a GOD DAMN HERO and to not be recognized how the hell did he "indiscriminately attack people"? he hit one guy while antifa have KILLED people and they don't get arrested.

>i'd bring gun.
That's why this doesn't really happen in states with good self defense / gun laws. Fuck California

Why are you lying to yourselves so badly?
This man is a violent piece of shit who woke up excited the HURT PEOPLE that day. He's not a hero he's not a sentinel he's a thug who wanted blood.
Well he got a little bit. Now his life is over. Take notes

Stop glorifying completely unneeded violence. Anyone who came to fight that day is an antagonist piece of shit who deserves to watch the years of their life slip away in a 7 by 10 cell.
Like this guy. That's his future. After spending all of his money on lawyers.

Facung legal fees he started a gofund me, but they were faggots and took it down because "muh racism".

This man defended Trump supporters when the police, who we pay did nothing. Now he needs our help. There is a new petition to pardon him. Though it is unlikely it will work, it may help call more attention to this injustice. If you are in the US please sign:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/call-president-trump-fully-pardon-kyle-chapman-known-stick-man-wrongfully-arrested

>violent piece of shit
You're nu male is showing. Violence against evil is good.

>people
Commies arent people, they are more like rats

Acting in defense of someone else is about as selfless as it gets. If that had happened here in texas he would have gotten a parade, as it should be. I honestly wish he had killed that guy he hit.

Sorry OP, I am on auto pilot. My bad.

answer me this. If you had seen what happened in Berkeley with Milo - and you wanted to go and stand with your brothers, knew the police would do nothing to help - would you also bring items for self defense?

These people are "ANARCHIST" they proudly say it, which means they have no respect for the law. Self-Defense is a DEFENSE in Court.

I knew not to go there as it would be stupid, put my family at risk if I got hurt or arrested, and commend those who went and stood up against those COMMIE ANARCHIST BASTARDS.

>t. Turbo cuck

>manchild filled with impotent rage would strap up for a fucking political protest.

Yeah you're a hyena with hatred and violence in your heart. Go fuck yourself your regressive troglodyte.

Fake will get it thrown out.

>Only show up defenseless, guys.

You can't complain they are violent if you are violent. I bet you don't have a job but complain about blacks who don't have jobs.

This basically

>stick bro saw what antifa scum had done before, came ready to defend himself and others
>shareblue niggers: OMG HE WANTED TO HURT PEOPLE

>people show up unarmed and get mobbed by antifa fags 70:1
>shareblue niggers: LMAO OMG TRUMP SUPPORTERS CAN'T FIGHT BTFO

Was it actually self defence though?
I haven't seen the video.
So he will go to court and be freed because video evidence of self defence?

>all violence is the same
That's the most stupid shit I've heard today, fuck off leaf

You're a shell of a person. You have hatred and darkness inside of you and will never be happy.
I can think of no better punishment.

Other than decades of being in a concrete box. But you'll have to act on your base homicidal urges first. He came to fight something. He got it. Now the justice system will take him out of society because he's a fucking psychopath.
Take.
Fucking.
Notes.

If you choose to do caveman shit like this, you will watch the prime of your lifetime drift away between some steel bars.
That or you'll bite the fucking curb at your choice of battleground.

If you come to a political protests with weapons, you came to fight not "defend" or whatever valorious term you want to drape over yourself

The alt-knight

He's no hero. Just another violent thug.

>Take.
>Fucking.
>Notes
This shilling won't save you faggot. You will hang.

>MY VIOLENCE IS OK
>ITS OK WHEN "WE" DO IT

I honestly hope you see the doublethink. I know your ego means you can't show any signs of weakness of ideology, but I hope this eats away at you. If you had an ounce of self reflection it would.

W..wait what

>You have hatred and darkness inside of you and will never be happy.
>I can think of no better punishment.
Kek you sound so pathetic. Anyone who wouldn't pull the trigger on every liberal man, woman, and child is a spineless coward.

>inb4 edgy 14 year old.

Bitch ass

>antifa attacking others is the same as defending yourself
Are you honestly that retarded?

He was defending himself and others. He didn't show up at an Antifa rally, those scum showed up at a trump rally. Got it?

americans are such pussies

I say we storm the jailhouse. Free the Alt-Knight!

You have autism. You have to be shitposting, nobody is this unaware of their own hypocrisy.

How was your 15th birthday?

Last I heard, Captain America was against those faggots
I'd rather have Comedian as captain america

>How was your 15th birthday?
Don't really recall, it was 11 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=CcGPTeUQkgM

According to their own statutes, he was within his rights.

kys shill
and now go #punchanazi
what ever you think a nazi is. Maybe Iam one, have a look at my flag BRO

Protester attacked at Trump rally
cnn.com/2016/10/14/politics/donald-trump-rally-protester-attack/

A Continually Growing List of Violent Incidents at Trump Events
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/03/02/a_list_of_violent_incidents_at_donald_trump_rallies_and_events.html

Police issue warrant for Trump supporter who appeared to punch protester at a rally
cnn.com/2016/09/12/politics/donald-trump-protester-rally/

Trump rally protester: I was beaten for a 'Republicans against Trump' sign
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-supporter-strikes-protester-trump-decries-deplorables-comment-n647111

He was assaulted and called un-American at a Trump rally. Can he forgive the man who did it?
washingtonpost.com/national/he-was-assaulted-and-called-un-american-at-a-trump-rally-can-he-forgive-the-man-who-did-it/2016/12/31/ba91e876-c88a-11e6-bf4b-2c064d32a4bf_story.html?utm_term=.efd87f9b081a

Trump supporters charged with assault for rally attacks
cbsnews.com/news/trump-supporter-tony-pettway-charged-assault-tucson-rally-attack/

he is the real Captain America

It appears you may have found yourself on the wrong board. Please direct your responses to another place more catering to your views. In other words GTFO.

>bringing a gun to a protest

Don't do that.

>Scarsella.jpg

>Scarsella.jpg
If he hadn't posted the videos before hand his case would likely have gone differently

The 2020 campaign has already started.
About ten antifa start beating and dragging some other guy away, and stockman starts breaking what used to be his sign over the heads of antifa as they drag the man off.

I love 4 chan

Antifa goes out, pepper sprays and beats everyone they *think* are *nazis*. This includes innocent people. It's rare as fuck to see them arrested, let alone even touched by the police.

People get fed up and start fighting back.

Boom, arrested, called a coward, etc.

Make sense, this does not.

Your time is coming shill.

>How to identify someone who has never needed to defend himself

I don't fear impotent pieces of scum like you.

You are actively lying to yourselves. He went to that protest with violence in his heart. you keep taking this like I'm ok with antifa violence. Violence at political protests or marches is moronic caveman shit. Anyone who goes to one with a weapon is a person looking and hoping for violence.

And he'll rot in jail for it. How many years will he sit on his cold metal bunk until he decides it wasn't worth it I wonder? My bet is about 2 weeks.
Too bad he'll still have at least 9 years and 54 more weeks.

Signed

Correct.

You can now donate and help:
wesearchr.com/bounties/based-stick-man-legal-defense-fund

He was defending people who the police would not.

> He went to that protest with violence in his heart.

So does all of Antifa, you fucking idiot!

And the law enforcement does FUCK. ALL. TO. STOP. THEM. They've literally been told to stand down before.

You're shit-talking someone who was defending other people from violent assaults carried out by a domestic terrorist organization!

Holy fuck man, pull your head out of your ass for once...

>violence in his heart
You keep saying that like it's a bad thing. Also, being ready for violence and intending on inciting violence are very different. Now kill yourself faggot.

It doesn't matter if he enjoyed it or not. He defended people. If he also had fun, good for him. But also irrelevant.

>If you come to a political protests with weapons, you came to fight not "defend"
I see you have no idea what you are talking about. Did you even watch the streams? Stickman did not just show up with a hickory stick to beat the shit out of people with, it was a sign. Thanks to antifa niggers though, they ripped the sign portion off midway through the riot.

That aside, you are doing some obvious context denial. He did not show up wearing up to a political protest wearing protective gear for no reason, I'll refer you to the milo protest last month if you are in need of a reminder. youtu.be/pVNU_cL34lY

Now, why did he """ assualt""" that poor antifa who dindu nuffin? Well, if you look, they were trying to drag trump supporters away into their 10-15 person circles to stomp on their heads. Stickman saw this happening to someone in front of him, and defended him from serious (and possibly fatal) bodily harm by using the remnants of the sign he brought to protest with.

Now quit acting like a faggot

This

If the finds could be raised we don't need to raise the whole 50k just enough to pay a bail bondsman to get him out.

Usually just 10% right?

in an older thread, an user posted that that the guy's wife had a paypal set up for him

>for protecting himself
He wasn't protecting himself, he simply jumped forward and hit the antifa. That's called aggression.

To keep them from dragging someone off and beating them, that's called defense you fucking retard

>Well, if you look, they were trying to drag trump supporters away into their 10-15 person circles to stomp on their heads. Stickman saw this happening to someone in front of him, and defended him from serious (and possibly fatal) bodily harm by using the remnants of the sign he brought to protest with.

Your whole argument is dead. If anyone deserves to be in jail, it's a fuck ton of Antifa members.

Watch the video again retard, the antifa who he whacks is in the process of throwing a punch. Self defense.

Yeah except that's not what happened at all. A group of Trump supporters queued up a support march for trump just to rustle jimmies and stir up shit. They say it's just in support of Grorious Reader and to give praises to He.
Anyone with eyes and a functioning brain stem can see the intent. Let's drum up some absolutely retarded violence to fill the news cycle and keep our faces in the spotlight. We can jerk off some of our murderboners too in the chaos.

If you go to a march like this, you're a fucking troglodyte.

BTFO, geert.

anitfa was about to punch a trump supporter.
alt-knight acted in defense of said trump supporter.

Is
>take
>fucking
>notes
The new pasta from SB?

paypal shut her down. Pax at weserchr is trying to contact her to get something going. Her twitter is here: twitter.com/helpkylechapman

All of those faggots deserved it, though.

>fucking troglodyte
>Recycling retarded insults
Kill yourself. Be creative if you want, but kill yourself

He's a race mixer
He deserves nothing

Who is this guy? Can I get a quick rundown of what happened?

Right wing speech is violence and left wing violence is speech, is that it?

Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia, right?

>You're not allowed to go out in a march and support your president! That's baaaad!

You are literally mentally damaged, man.

Look with happened on the day Trump was elected. Trump supporters didn't go out and nearly burn the fucking city down, did they?

No, it was Antifa and other leftist groups.

You have no ground left to stand on, your whole argument is done for.

just signed

i dont care about america or trump , but this guy looks badass so i signed