IS Israel a real threat to our world /pol?

IS Israel a real threat to our world /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
youtube.com/watch?v=4c8FYcKWJzY
youtube.com/watch?v=vcPB9rpt45Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They caused 911 so I'd say so

Yes, ever hear of aipac? They own our government here

Israel is the last civilized stronghold on the middle east.

Shut up Nazi Jew

Yes I've heard, but could you explain me TL;DR mode.
I'm pretty much don't know about the jews

They are happy desert merchants who just want to exist and live in peace.
Sadly their concept of peace is suppressing possible threats near them so they are really aggressive and paranoid.

They're extremely nationalistic and have come to the conclusion a destabilised Western world is safer for them than a stablished one.

But then there's the cultural Jew who has all the traits of a Jew but none of the moral grounding of their faith. They are the real danger because they lurk among us

Wait... i thought sauron didn't do anything wrong

Watch Marching to Zion.
It explains why Jews are shit from a religious perspective.

youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

Israel ensures that an Islamic Caliphate is impossible.
There are Jewish men who pull stings in this world that need to be dealt with, that are destroying the Western world.
But Israel itself should be treated as a separate story as it provides a physical thorn in the side of potential expansionist Middle Eastern nations. And a means to flank any possible opponents in the future as a last resort fall back point.
That's why so many Islamic nations are so eager to take it out.

Da Puck?

>happy desert merchants

you low tire whoring exporter, israel has 12 noble prize winners while that shithole you live in has 5. who is better for the world? israel or you whore trade center?

they bombed two buildings in my country, so yes, atleast the goverment and the mossad

If there is any truth to Israel's Sampson Option whereby facing existential threat they will literally nuke Western Capitals as a fuck you, then yes...they need to be contained and erased.

those were the Iranians

Mutually Assured Destruction is a tactic for most nations with the power to do so.
They just call it by a different name, The Sampson Option.

as if Murica didnt almost burned half of the earth to get one guy

You misunderstand. MAD is about "if you attack me, I attack you."

Sampson Option is "if someone attacks me, I'll hold everyone else accountable, goyim."

It's something that could only come from the rat mind of a jew.

>IS Israel a real threat to our world /pol?
How about Jews in general? The biggest threat to majority white countries are Jews. Sorry shlomo's on pol but you know it's true.

yes

No the Sampson Option is the exact same thing. They are just more honest that if the whole world tries to destroy them they are will to take the whole world out.
Mutually assured destruction is that if you try to destroy us, we will destroy you. Which also implies that if the whole world tries to destroy us we will destroy the whole world.
It's the same thing.

>Tortures women and children
>throws people out of their homes

Civilized

Nice try Sclomo

Jews are a fifht column that always tries to destroy the host nation
The reasons for doing this may change but is more as an urge to them.

a certain yes.

Yes, educate yourself

The Sampson Option is literally MAD with a codename. The only real difference is that all neighboring countries (read nonwhite muslims shitholes) get the nuke. Western countries were never subject to Sampson.

Move all the Jews to Israel. Let the Muslims and Jews "cancel each other out".

Fuck off kike faggots, day of the rake is soon.

(((nobel prize)))

Get lost kike!

some jews just despise the west for kicking them out
others want to create two races, one that's mixed and dumb and then the chosen ones
other jews just want to import muslims so the west have to fight them and then Israel can do the same without global criticism.

1968. The US didn't help us until the end of the 6 day war.

Mutually Assured Destruction is not the same as the Samson Option..

Samson Option means they will light the whole world on fire, even their "allies" as if jews have real friends not bought with shekles..

>yfw you realise that Trump got roasted so badly at a dinner three years ago that he harnessed the power of an ancient egyptian god to propel himself to the presidency, lying that he'd imprison his opponent, just so that he could imprison Obama

No it doesnt.

I didn't even know my country had one.

Murica burned half the earth to get one guy for ISRAEL you lying schmuck!

Sometimes they're on our side; sometimes they're not. They'll always push for globalism and multiculturalism because they give minorities better odds of success and Jews are minorities in every country except Israel. The only way I see around this is if Israel ever becomes a world superpower, in which case it'll be the Jews gassing the Germans next time around.

One of the only threats.

Oddly enough, that's the Jews' plan for us: move Muslims where the White people are to cancel each other out.

Whites just kill people because they deserve it. Jews want the souls of the people whose hate they earned and didn't deserve it. Arguably they've already Holocaused the souls of the Germans.

Changing the subject.. Typical jew tactic..

Israel was formed by the UN.. The UN is the united states you retard schmuck!

Yes I know UN is the whole world, but lets be realistic.. Without the US the UN would not exist. Israel has been sucking the American tit like a little baby since day one!

Don't change the subject Schlomo

Yes goyim. Israel is such a great threat. focus only on Israel, not on the hordes of Muslims entering your land.

Yeah, US is like 1% Muslim? A tiny fraction. Israel on the other hand has quite a few Palestinians in and around their borders not to mention all their neighbours.

I could see US and the West quietly divesting from Israel and letting them fight their own battles in the next decade. The West is getting much more red pilled.

Muh greatest (((ally)))

>Tortures women and children
>Arabs
>human
Nice try, mudshit. another 9/11 can't hit you soon enough.

Israel? No.

Jews? Yes

> Israel
> the country with moregard resolutions passed against by the UN than any other country
No threat
> a jewish banking elite
> no concept of national identity or single nation to become a part of
Very serious threat

Implying Israel is not already a superpower with over 1000 nukes including on submarines all bought and paid for by US tax payers...

It's never reported that way is all..

Muslims brought here by you jews

youtube.com/watch?v=4c8FYcKWJzY

Keep trying Schlomo

Mudshit LOL!

youtube.com/watch?v=vcPB9rpt45Q

I love this meme about Jews winning the Nobel Prize. I've heard this accomplishment bantered in public and in interviews with Judd Apatow types.

What you fail to admit is that the Nobel is widely overseen and probably lobbied by your own people.

Jews biggest contribution to the Western World, besides subversion and Larry David, is fucking awards and awards ceremonies. You guys love sucking yourselves off, have your media cover it like an American/global event, and pay goyim to flash cameras until dumber goyim get excited.

You should get an award for that.