Convert me to Christianity Sup Forums

Convert me to Christianity Sup Forums

I've been atheist for about 10 years now, but I have really old school conservative family values and shit. All the girls I could find who are saving themselves for marriage are Christians, so for the sake of having a good family I'm trying to keep an open mind about Christianity. Show me your christian redpills.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Know-Why-You-Believe-Little-Paul-E-New-Books-/152288257939?hash=item2375166793:m:mh9UYCfD_BLhGfazjK2DYpg
ebay.com/itm/The-Screwtape-Letters-/361903395647?hash=item54431f933f:g:KToAAOSwImRYK60d
ebay.com/itm/The-Reason-for-God-Belief-in-an-Age-of-Skepticism-Softcover-/162419130505?hash=item25d0ef4089:g:NDsAAOSw9mFWIibv
youtu.be/wivgDck1l88
youtu.be/lLHVQUTrgvM
youtu.be/s_38tsQ4p0I
youtu.be/BplUD6kQYuU
youtube.com/watch?v=VvApvRL-LCE
youtu.be/AHicELhlAFo
youtu.be/yBbGGbPVxgo
youtu.be/lHgWmIZb8LM
youtu.be/mQYczvHQO6k
youtu.be/HE3oluymMx0
youtu.be/mq_YJezlIjY
youtu.be/E8dUQOaSmSE
youtu.be/S9nm7q1oh2M
youtu.be/-9f6kiZToYg
youtu.be/z4Vij4LsVO4
youtu.be/EHLNRUU9_Qo
youtu.be/gb2jv2kiVVs
youtu.be/yVxJvSHUrjk
youtu.be/ODQd46ndP8k
youtu.be/FlK-PeCfezM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones
archive.is/onmh1
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_hussars
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pray - ask for Jesus to come into your life
Download bible app from phone store
Go on a daily bible verse plan
Aim to complete bible after 1 year
Try and pray after "being still before The Lord" after you read a verse or two
Look for church with a good community
Talk to the pastor, tell him the concerns you have
Try and start at a beginners group at church like alpha
Become part of a care group (meeting weekly)
At some point you will find a way to truly confess your sins to those around you - to people you have hurt and also personal things to your brothers in Christ
Baptism
Volunteer
Love your enemies
Start tithing
God provides a wife and family
Find satisfaction in life and a deep connection to your neighbors and God

the last thing we need is more christcucks

you have to go back

If Christianity dies I'm converting to Islam. Might do it anyway. Europe is dead.

Jesus didn't come to point a finger at the sinners of this world to condemn them, instead he came to save.

Once you realize it's a fallen world, no one is good enough we all have flaws, and we are not worthy of God, how great it is to realize you are living under grace, forgiveness for your sin and are finally free.

Jesus loves you very much, enough to have died for you when he didn't deserve it.

He saved me - a criminal - and provided a transformed life.

feels comfy being Jewish

I'll say some prayers for you user

Try these books:

ebay.com/itm/Know-Why-You-Believe-Little-Paul-E-New-Books-/152288257939?hash=item2375166793:m:mh9UYCfD_BLhGfazjK2DYpg

ebay.com/itm/The-Screwtape-Letters-/361903395647?hash=item54431f933f:g:KToAAOSwImRYK60d

ebay.com/itm/The-Reason-for-God-Belief-in-an-Age-of-Skepticism-Softcover-/162419130505?hash=item25d0ef4089:g:NDsAAOSw9mFWIibv

it won't china and other east asia countries are becoming christian.
Especially china.

Christianity is slavery to the church. It is a a scam and if you are actually conservative you literally cannot take part without ignoring half of Christ or Freedom

Christianity is a religion of grace. Thousands of years ago, God gave the law to Moses on tablets made of sapphire. The jews brought their offerings but there was no way that humans can uphold the law. Like you say that " I have not committed adultery" and that's all good, but the law also says that you can't do that in your heart. In this way, we all sin, and we all fall short of upholding the law.
Christ was the first Man to live without sin. His perfect blood was shed to pay for yours. Now, when God sees you, he sees the righteousness of Christ as he died on the cross. He paid for the forgiveness of sins, and he gave us his righteousness. We are saved by His grace and this leads us to salvation and eternal life with God. His sacrifice paid for all your sins both past and future. The love of God was such that he gave his only begotten Son to save all of his believers.
Secondly, if you were in heaven, and you had established an eternal uptopian community with streets of gold, who would you want to accept into this kingdom? Murderers? Liars? Thieves? No... you want the people who are righteous and upstanding people where you don't have to say "there goes the neighborhood"....lol. Christ gives us the authority to enter, and the permission to enjoy eternal life with him.... (The assholes get left behind...)
That's it in a nutshell. If you really want to understand the basis of our beliefs, read the Gospel of John. Peace.

This isn't true though because if you believe in God, or not, you also change your entire lifestyle and worldview

the big meme is no adult in the west actually thinks their religion is literally true, they just like the morals, community, culture and think its good for society, so all go along with it, since it doesn't really work if no one pretends its real and gets kids to go along with it

You can be conservative without believing in a religion. You probably don't want to be a double cuck.

Your life will be happier
Your morality will be fortified
And you will develop a deeper sense of meaning

Sorry user... I disagree respectfully. When you use the term "church" you might mean catholicism, or you might mean Jesus church (all believers) as a whole. There is no slavery involved if you are referring to the latter. It is a choice to follow the words and actions of someone who gave their life for us. We all have our opinions about religion, and I am not referring to religion (the teachings of all the rules and following internally man-made laws etc.) If you look closely Jesus himself railed against the religious leaders of His day. This has nothing to do with the "church".

Faith, hope and charity are the three God-given virtues, user. You lack faith, but if you practice hope and charity (real charity where you actually interact with the downtrodden the way Jesus taught, not self-serving bullshit Bill Gates style charity), you will find God. Belief in God might seem naive, but keep in mind that almost all the top quantum physicists (Bill Nye is not even a scientist, BTW) end up believing in some kind of higher power, and if you are going to believe in a higher power then Christianity is the best path.

What I was more getting at was that a godless world-view is innately nihilistic, therefore it doesn't matter either way what you do. A God centered world-view is innately moral, therefore you have everything to gain and nothing to lose given the alternative.

Do you get to be an individual?

Slavery lol. Free will is a fundamental doctrine in Christianity and all interactions are completely voluntary.

If you choose the right form of Christianity you can get lucky and be able to masterbate and be able to ask forgiveness. Orgasms and eternal salvation.

>you also change your entire lifestyle and worldview

No you don't.

I don't fap because I fell for the nofap meme years ago.

We are sinners. All of Us. And are deserving of eternal damnation.

But Christ came on Earth to show and tell of God's love to humanity and thus Jesus has prepared a way to save everyone. the only thing you have to do is

1. accept you're a sinner
2. that this world is fallen
3. you need His saving
4. and pray that your name is written in the Book of Life

Paschal's Wager is predicated on the idea that God can be tricked and that you can fool him by pretending to believe when you don't.

It also assumes that religion is a binary Christian-Atheist dichotomy. In fact, you could believe in an almost infinite number of gods (including one of a dozen Christian denominations) and still be fucked if the wrong god turns out to be real.

FYI, these criticisms were first made in the mid-17th century by a Catholic bishop who said Paschal should stick to mathematics because he clearly didn't understand theology. In fact, the bishop said that if Paschal would promise to stop talking about theology, the bishop would promise never to talk about mathematics because, in either case, it would involve someone making a fool of himself by talking about things he didn't understand.

>satan trips
>slavery
>scam

literal Satan reply.

Most of these comments are just stating at me that christianity is true or telling me things I already knew about how the religion works. Where are the convincing arguments?

in other words, something came from nothing because you were able to tell a faggy little reddit story about a bishop?

>booga booga

There was a great thread this morning.

Prophecy is what solidified my faith in God.

>Christians will be beheaded for not worshiping the false blasphemous god in revelation

Christians are beheaded daily by muslims

>knowledge shall be greatly increased and man shall roam the entire earth

obvious in the past 100 yrs

>Israel shall become a state again

>A beast that resembles a lamb (Jesus) but speaks like a dragon (Satan) will cause all to worship the other beast of revelation (Islam, which I shall prove further momentarily)

Islam prophecy preaches that Jesus was a prophet and that in the end of days he will return alongside the Mahdi, the Islamic messiah, and tell the whole world he is not the son of God and for everyone to worship allah. So there's youre false Jesus that is prophesied 600 years before the quran is written.

>those that worship the beast or his image will be condemned to hell

In biblical terms, an image is a statue or idol or physical representation. Islam declares you must make at least one expedition to Mecca to walk around the black stone 7 times and pray, touching it afterwards to be "forgiven" of your sins. This is a direct replacement of Jesus Christ, whom the Bible declares is the only one who can forgive sins.

>Who is the liar but the one that denies the Father and the Son

One of Islams holiest and most imperative doctrines is that Jesus is not the Son of god and that Allah has no son or need for one

Now Prophecies can be ambiguous and vague but these are pretty spot on. The fact that Israel was born again is the spookiest one. They litterally revived a dead state/language/and culture in an area that hadnt held it for centuries since it's original downfall. I'm a recent convert and still learning, the more I open myself up to the more I see. It was hard to view the scripture through a secular lens

If u don't believe in Bible ur a fat fedora nerd.

Im giving you plenty of homework. If you make it through all of this and pick it apart I promise you'll never see the world, or God, the same way again. It's a lot of information that covers countless topics all coming to the same conclusion..we have been lied to. I've ordered them as best I could so that this process can move at a gradual pace in order to fully grasp the true message. This will take some time and can become overwhelming to say the least. I've watched every one of these videos at least twice so please don't be discouraged by the volume of information. All will be revealed. I love you brother.

1. This is by far the most important one on the list. Do not go into it lightly and prepare for your heart to be hard pressed by the Holy Spirit. I watched this video with my fiance 3 times the first night I found it and we didn't make it through a single time without crying. The message is that powerful. A little back story - this is an excerpt from a book written by a pastor in the 70s. He died during surgery and claims to have been permitted to meet with God and plead for his life. A claim that I earnestly hold to be true. During this experience he was shown how demons work against mankind and our failings. After which he was shown how humanity has been mislead by Lucifer, even through the Church, and that because of this many souls will perish. I have been seeking God for a while now but this revelation truly began my awakening. I was completely floored and could not help but sob uncontrollably from the shame I so rightfully felt.

youtu.be/wivgDck1l88

If you don't believe you're just dead spiritually. One can have a moral compass without Christianity but can have no way to know which was is North or South

2. Bill Cooper. Another pivotal point in my awakening was the discovery of this man. He was a Navy Intelligence Officer for many years before realizing he was fighting for the wrong side. By that point he had seen enough classified documents to realize something very sinister was at play. In his book Behold a Pale Horse, a reference to the horse Death rides in the book of Revelation, he paints a gruesome picture of what the elite have in store for us and the false god, Lucifer, they serve. The first video is a recording from his radio show in June 2001 in which he predicted 9/11, who they would blame it on, and what would happen next. All correct btw. The other video is a reading of an excerpt from a chapter in his book called 'Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars.' It was claimed to have been discovered in an old copy machine sold at auction and is a memo from the Bilderberg group meeting about how they view and control the masses. It's the most sinister disposition toward one's own fellow man I've ever heard. They view us a cattle that can be slaughtered if need be.

youtu.be/lLHVQUTrgvM

Watch "Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars Document - Full Read" on YouTube
youtu.be/s_38tsQ4p0I

3. Retired FBI agent talks about Satanism, child abuse, and the massive cover up.

youtu.be/BplUD6kQYuU

Wasn't Pascal also being sarcastic?

I've been told that.

Have you seen this video? Someone posted it in a conspiracy thread(Which I was heavy into) and it sent me on a tailspin that landed me with the lord in my heart.

youtube.com/watch?v=VvApvRL-LCE

4. Rob Skiba. Can't say enough good things about this guy. I had just begun my search into the Nephilim when God led me to this man's channel. I've since ordered two of his books. He explains the pre-flood craziness in great detail that's backed up by scripture, Fallen Angels mating with women, Giants, the occult, and the Coming Great Deception. Spoiler alert..it's aliens. They're real, but not what they claim to be. I realize how crazy that sounds, and I didn't believe it at first, but after the things I've seen with my own eyes I cannot deny it any longer. First there were the Wikileaks files in which emails of high level officials had much to say to each other on the subject. I believe they're demons much like the Nephilim of old. I know they are coming, but I do not know whether it will be in peace or violence. Either way the agenda is the same. The Bible speaks of a coming great deception so powerful even some Christians will be fooled. Albert Pike, the guy who wrote the letter planning the world wars, spoke of the final social cataclysm so severe Christianity and atheism will be destroyed and the surviving masses will finally accept the Luciferian Doctrine. They're it. What better way to convince people that God doesn't exist or better yet masquerade as a god? Anyway, Rob also quotes from Enoch, Jubilees, and Jasher after giving plenty of references to all 3 in the Bible. This is where the real spiritual discernment can begin, but I felt it best to give context as to why they're being mentioned beforehand. They're listed after Rob's videos.

Watch "The Genesis Revelation: Part 1 - The Biblical Flat Earth?" on YouTube
youtu.be/AHicELhlAFo

Watch "The Genesis Revelation: Part 2 - Adam, Abraham and the Garden of Eden" on YouTube
youtu.be/yBbGGbPVxgo

Watch "The Genesis Revelation: Part 3 - The SEED War Begins" on YouTube
youtu.be/lHgWmIZb8LM

In short questions:

Why do >they

This is true, if the basis of your "faith" is such a premise, you don't have true faith and you are going to hell anyway.

Watch "The Genesis Revelation Part 4: Babylon Rising and the First Shall Be Last" on YouTube
youtu.be/mQYczvHQO6k

Watch "Truth - (proof) two bloodline on earth Rob Skiba" on YouTube
youtu.be/HE3oluymMx0

Watch "Rob Skiba - Mythology and the Coming Great Deception Full Video" on YouTube
youtu.be/mq_YJezlIjY

Watch "Archon Invasion Part 1 - The Origin of the Nephilim (FULL)" on YouTube
youtu.be/E8dUQOaSmSE

Watch "Return of the Nephilim - Archon Invasion (Part 2) Rob Skiba" on YouTube
youtu.be/S9nm7q1oh2M

5. Nephilim. Breaks Nephilim and aliens down even further.

Watch "Nephilim TRUE STORY of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants, Aliens, Hybrids, Elongated Skulls &" on YouTube
youtu.be/-9f6kiZToYg

6. MK ultra/monarch. Idk if this first video is true or just disinformation entirely, but it matches up with many other stories just like hers. Either way it's a good example of what they're doing to people. And the second one is just the tip of a very disturbing iceberg in Hollywood. Elijah Wood and Macaulay Culkin were raped as children.

Watch "PROJECT CAMELOT: A ROTHSCHILD SPEAKS OUT" on YouTube
youtu.be/z4Vij4LsVO4

Watch "MK-Ultra victims (Alter egos)" on YouTube
youtu.be/EHLNRUU9_Qo

7. Enoch

Watch "Book of Enoch Full Updated Audio Version!" on YouTube
youtu.be/gb2jv2kiVVs

8. Jubilees

Watch "The Book of Jubilees Entire Book (Little Genesis, Book of Division)" on YouTube
youtu.be/yVxJvSHUrjk

9. Jasher

Watch "Book of Jasher Audio Version" on YouTube
youtu.be/ODQd46ndP8k

Hear, hear. The devil most certainly knows there is a God and is going to hell.

Pascal's Wager is lose-lose.

The great deception is that the Antichrist is the Messiah.

>China is becoming Christian

Cute meme, but it would take a thousand years to convert all 1+ billion of them. They also have tens of millions of ethnic Han Muslims but it makes no difference because there are 1 billion ethnic Han. Also, I don't think Chinese Christianity would resemble what you think of as Christianity. And they're still Chinese.

10. Vice documentary about cancer. This is not something that fits into the depopulation agenda. Hence the reason the discovery was thwarted many times.

Watch "Special Report Killing Cancer VICE" on YouTube
youtu.be/FlK-PeCfezM

11. Georgia Guidestones. These are in Georgia and cost a fortune to have made..yet nobody claimed ownership. On them are guidelines for humanity in many languages. An example of which is maintaining total world population under 500,000. Or, in order words, the death of 7 billion people.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

I realize that this is a lot, but I made a promise to God that, if I am to frequent this board, I will use every opportunity to promote His message and my understanding of the works against us. I love you OP and I'm going to pray for you. What said is a great start by the way. I would recommend reading the Bible before any of the extracurricular activities I've assigned. God bless you user.

>Cute meme, but it would take a thousand years to convert all 1+ billion of them

Yeah, not true at all.

Read this OP

Read up to Noah but before the flood then read the book of Enoch, if nothing else it makes you think

barf

You should talk to an Orthodox priest.

Why does this describe my path so well. Fugg

I haven't but I will now. Thanks user.

I agree. And what better way to convince people that God doesn't exist than to show up in fake spaceships and perform "wondrous signs." I believe they have been subliminally preparing the masses for such an event since the Roswell incident. An event that the shadow government could have easily buried if they wanted. Its my assertion that they pretended to keep it a huge secret to peak our rebellious interests. I'm including Albert Pike's letter to Giuseppe Mazzini.

I'd agree that there's more to it than just Christianity vs. atheism, but I still think Paschal's wager stands as a good argument for at least some form of spirituality. As for the tricking God bit, I really don't see how that's involved at all. Either of the options given assume that the feeling is genuine and that you actively change your lifestyle depending on which one you choose.

When this gets archived, is there an easy way to find it? Some of these links are rather interesting

just remember the thread #. I write them down in a wordpad doc on my computer.

READ THIS OP. AND DO IT YOURSELF TO PROVE IT ISN'T CONSPIRACY.

You can always archive.is it and save the link

>wanting to be a christian

Good goy.

check 4plebs, all archived and deleted threads go there.

People are so stupid...

Well you can't force yourself to believe in something user, but you can realise that Christianity is the superior lifestyle and follow it regardless.
I'm sure if you follow that sort of life God will make it easier for you to come to be a true Christian anyway.

Got you user.

archive.is/onmh1

call me an idiot but what does that even mean

Everything from nothing by no cause while declaring that there is no God is a mental and emotional disorder. We did not witness and have no explanation of how all mass, energy, time, and consciousness came into being from nothing. All we can do is determine what is plausible, and that plausibility is derived from what we have observed, not from what we have never observed. Thus, there is no reason, by any stretch of the imagination, to suggest that it is plausible that everything came into existence by itself from nothing by no cause. However, there is a reason to suggest that it is plausible that we, and everything thing else that we perceive to exist, may have been caused and created intelligently at a magnitude and degree beyond our understanding by extrapolating from our own microcosm of intelligent creation and causation of new things to exist, which we engage in. This plausible extrapolation based on a microcosm that we observe is what we refer to as "God", regardless of its identity. engage in some interesting discussions and concepts beyond your closed religion based on nothing.

why does your city get it's own flag

>Convert me to Christianity Sup Forums
The best cavalry men in the world used "Jesus, Holy Marry" as their battle cry.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_hussars

Christianity isn't a cuck religion. It has been cucked in some countries by it's enemies - leftists & masonery.
I've been a raging anti-clerical for 20 years. Turned back 6 years ago.
I was never an atheist though - with the discovery of quantum phisics, materialism, on which atheism is based, is against the laws of phisics.
Once one starts reading about modern phisics, atheism evaporates from your head in an instant.

OP, read the new testament Bible, its a short read. Avoid most churches, they are SJW country clubs, you will usually not learn anything about the bible there, they are filled with cucks/sluts. Make sure any church you go to have people you would not mind associating with IRL because if you get involved with the wrong kind people you will get your life ruined.

It means that when you see the bland face of the universe from the decently educated stance of a natural scientist you question the existence of a God because it seems unnecessary since nature can take care of itself.
It's not until you reach a sophisticated understanding of the universe that it becomes possible to see its design. Many quantum physicists see this evidence, for example Michio Kaku.

holy shit that is exactly me 2012-2017 I don't think a more perfect picture exists. I know god's not real cause I'm not dumb but I realized that its still important to go have biblical values and go to church+community

>moor

Nice to see Im not the only one. :-)
See my earlier post.
Once you accept that there might be 11 dimentions in our universe, time being one of them, the idea of Creator, miracles & other shit doesn't seem unrealistic - quite the opposite.

All of these are perfectly explainable and only your interpretations of what is said. People pull all kinds of things out of the Bible.

If your IQ is above 115 don't listen to this idiot.
Forget everything you think you know about Christianity. Especially American "Protestantism". Then turn to the old theologians.
I've been an atheist for much longer than 10 years. Then I studied paganism. Not Wiccan-Asatru meme paganism but actual ancient polytheism. This is necessary to undestand what "religion" even means, and why we might need to be "saved". Then I read Chesterton's "Orthodoxy" and "The Everlasting Man". At this stage if you aren't going full DEUS VULT at least you will see your own atheism as petty adolescent nonsense, and you will read Augustinus and Aquinas with new eyes.

I'm two semesters away from having a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry and a Bachelor of Science in Physics. A mathematics minor comes included in the coursework. After that I will have the opportunity to choose from several compensated PhD programs. I specialize in Physical Chemistry and Quantum Mechanics. My increased understanding of physics has done nothing but solidify my belief in our Creator. If you'd care to debate me from that position be my guest. So far all you've done is make unsubstantiated claims of possessing slightly above average intelligence while promoting degenerate paganism.

How would you explain them then?

this quote is very dubious in origin. It's unlikely Heisenberg actually said it. Atleast it isn't to be found in any of his original writing; it was attributet to him by some other dude.
He was a religious person however, yes

I did make a (modest) implication about my own intelligence, that's correct. But my assumption is that the great majority of people of this board are at least at IQ 115, so that's neither here nor there.
I did not "promote paganism", let alone "degenerate paganism". If anything I implied that we can stand something to learn from non-degenerate, virtuous paganism.
I happen to have a physics degree myself, so yes, it might be interesting to debate you, but this is hardly the right forum for that.

Cool argument from authority fallacy I guess. If you've been accepted into a "compensated PhD program" (all physical / life sciences PhDs in the US have stipends) then you should know that the person making a positive claim (you) has to provide the evidence, not the person rejecting it.

but isn't the last part just sad and empty and hollw?
You just come back because you miss the traditions/values/the community? I would only come back if, for some reason, i started beliving again

Nobody can "Convert" you brother/sister. All i can tell you is the the Lord loves you, and Jesus is Lord. Call out to Christ and ask that he reveals His love to you. Ive been where you are.
2 Peter 3:9
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Being Christian has never once hindered me in anyway. And in a lot of cases being Christian has helped me out in ways you may not even consider.

so... burgers go from BSc directly to "compensated PhD programs" now? What happened to MSc? Or does it only work like that if you are black?

>I happen to have a physics degree myself,
lol right.

The split is about 50-50, depending on field. If you're a BS holder with good GPA, test scores, and research experience they will take you alongside MS students.

Atheism is nigger-tier. If you're serious about converting, and honestly don't have hostility in your heart towards god, then convert and find a good christian girl.

However, if you don't actual buy into any of it and only want a conservative wife, please leave our women alone. Christian men are expected to be leaders of their houses. I don't want you ruining some poor girl who places faith in you while you mislead her about your true feelings. And I see a lot of christian girls fall for this. Never ends well. Which is why the bible warns people not to hitch themselves to heathens. Some women can convert their husbands, but that's risky.

The world is full of degenerate, empty women for you to settle down with. If you're not truly devout, for the sake of her parents who cultivated a good woman, and her, don't lead her astray. Because god will hold you accountable for that.

sigh, what kind of people do you expect to find on a board full of autists spending their day in front of computers? Also, I was replying to ARw/XJ2z who volunteered his educational aspirations in great detail.

500 mg of benadryl, lock yourself in a comfy room and flip through the pages.

Make a stop to Daniel, and Revelations

If you don't have the time to blow 12 hours on the most unpleasant yet profound trip of your life it's not for you, go watch tv.

Ivan Panan, look him up

Einstein said similar stuff. Other modern phisicists too.

>Going back to the church after convincing yourself they're all dupes

More fedora niggers need to at least look into Gnosis, and Buddhism for some perspective.

look, i'm not claiming that some highly inteligent scientists were believers, but especially Einstein is so heavily misquoted and/or his qotes taken out of context (or completely made up) in regard to religion, it's not funny anymore.
He often used the word god in many instances without really referring to a judeo-christian god; more to a natural order of some sort.
He said the believe in a personal god was silly, and described himself to be a pantheist if anything (it's really not that clear)

God wanted you to be an atheist

Fedora niggers are a-ok with denying the room for god / higher dimensional interaction with our reality in all the places science has shown to be uncertain.

>Implying spookiness isn't constantly occuring at the atomic scale
t.Heisenberg

>Implying the macro scale can never get spooky
t.Schrodinger

>All science can do is describe science's ability to collapse wave function in scientific settings.
t.Bohr

this is true. plus physicists at the time were weirded out by quantum mechanics which led some of them to say ill advised things. The universe is still weird by today's understanding, but it's weird with or without a creator, so that doesn't really lead anywhere. But the mystical soundbites attributed to Einstein and others led to the "quantum woo" industry of the 1980s which is still around in pop culture today. For people looking into Christianity all of this is an obstacle, not a path to better understanding.

TFW YWN get to chat metaphysics with the scientific greats.