Redpill me on Jews (seriously). What are the best books/documentaries?

Redpill me on Jews (seriously). What are the best books/documentaries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
youtube.com/watch?v=QlBA2zp992c
youtube.com/watch?v=RlHVin56U2w
youtube.com/watch?v=3qFa9_JjlYc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's a good starting point

youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

download a talmud app

Here's another good one

>fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=QlBA2zp992c

>Steven Anderson
John MacArthur and John Hagee both BTFO of him.

youtube.com/watch?v=RlHVin56U2w

Culture of Critique
On the Jews and Their Lies
You Gentiles
The Jewish Century

a kind, hard-working people

One called "defamation" pretty good.

Movie trolls

Quick rundown:
1- Leader of trolls is named King Pepe
2 - Antagonists are named Bergs
3 - This bizarre scene of giant eyes, with a david star on their iris, and flashing the colors of Israel flag
4 - Bergs have big crooked nose
5- Movie is a story of a red pilled survivalist loner saving his race by joining forces with under attack blue pilled tribe against the Bergs after they finally believe his impeding doom Berg warnings

A Berg

King Pepe

Another Berg

You always ruin everything... Warning about the BERGZ

Best book by far would be Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald- it discusses Jewish liberal culture
Another good book would be Final Judgement by Michael Collins Piper-
It discusses Israel's role in the JFK Assassination

Pic related details Israel's involvement and control of US politics.

You Gentiles

Just read the Bible. If being exposed to the primitive level of religion the ancient Jews operated on doesn't redpill you then what else do you think will do the trick? They are no different than Muslims - the semitic people have a certain type of mind, it's just the way things are. It doesn't make you a hateful racist to recognize differences in people. You can still be nice to everyone you meet.

mein kampf

Hey Brazil, you would love Petras, not only does he expose ZOG in the US but he wrote this book.

>Description

Offering a systematic, critical analysis of the presidency of Fernando Cardoso, this ambitious case study assesses government policies within the framework of the 'new economic model' of globalization and structural adjustment. Petras and Veltmeyer argue that Cardoso paved the way for what amounted to the takeover of a large and important part of Brazil's economy by foreign investors. The authors discuss the neoliberal model of capitalist development, the privatization of key sectors and enterprises, the human cost of structural adjustment, and the search for a community-based form of local development. The crisis in agriculture and the dynamic responses of the country's rural landless workers precipitated the rise of Brazil's populist new president, Lula, whom the authors charge has started down the same path as his predecessor

Pic related is enough

but if you want a super ultra deluxe rare collection of merchants you have never seen tell me

thank you. retard question: how do I know if someone has responded to a comment or post on here? Do I just have to keep checking the thread?

Post more

sauce?

rules for radicals

they smell like shit

All I can say is lurk more. Wade through the bullshit, half of the people on Sup Forums are trolls and disinformation shills.

Case in point a thread about Saddam was up on /his/, and I showed that the Israeli lobby was behind the wars. It promptly was deleted while trolls in a holohaox thread stayed up.
There is plenty of condemning information regarding the Jews- both sat and contemporary. Jews love half truths- they'll mention the Alahambra Decree (when Spain expelled the Jews) but they'll fail to mention the Jews had sided with the Moors and opened the gates of Toledo. They'll talk down their expulsions due to their roles in Medieval finance and usury, but they'll never admit that the Jews were becoming powerful enough to influence those governments like they have become today. Just look at the major (and now defunct) banks- Goldman Sachs, Bear and Stearns, Lehman Brothers, all were and the ones remaining controlled by Jews. And through them they control the economic direction of America. The Jews rely on ignorance of their collective character and past.

youtube.com/watch?v=3qFa9_JjlYc