Pic related

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because they were portrayed as non ideal characters, not characters that kids would look up and try to emulate

those were villains and presented as being creepy and not acceptable

None of them kissed other guys.

Also they are both villains.

fpbp

It was a warning. Touching another man's peepee is the work of the devil.

yes but they were the bad guys

but did you beat your meat?

OP just got rekt

>what is an antagonist
Also I missed the part where they were ever portrayed in a romantic/sexual situation?

They were both creepy motherfuckers. It's like comparing big bad wolf eating little red riding hood to vore fetish.

I did, to Red's thicc ass.

I really do not want my kid watching this and going to school and kissing everyone.

Disney can fuck off with their blatant propaganda

Duck off dumblr

its funny how my computer crashes and then on reload this is the first post I see.

Fuck you jews. Your all going to hang soon.

/thread

Lol. OP BTFO.

>Gaston and his butt buddy are people to emulate.

the only thing wrong with this picture that it's not Star in that pic. Marco and Star is the only thing acceptable.

Gaston was the best part of beauty and the beast.

Homosexuaity is nothing more than a vice. There is no genuine love. There is no fulfillment a women provides. Homosexuals have sex with total strangers and rack up scores of partners in a single year. In order to escape their lach of fufillment, the homosexual also takes a many hard drugs in order to forget who he really is. Homosex isn't love. 2 queers kissing in a disney movie is no different than having a guy smokig a crack pipe in a disney movie.

>4 gay couples out of 9

This is not pushing for acceptance, it's pushing for new order.
Outrageous!

>2017
>not dumping Disney

Do you even parent?

so homo but cartoon network is not disney

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

Don't watch the show. But based on the picture, it looks like Macro is with the wrong person, and should be with Star as you indicated.

But if someone recommended SvsFOE and I googled and found this pic, I'd say hell no. That said, Disney Channel in general is degenerate and has for many years sexualized preteens. It's like they have two fucking jobs to do,spit out kid-friendly and family-friendly entertainment and take my money, but they decide to inject it with lasciviousness.

He was, it´s amazing i actually hated him as a kid and with time i started liking him more and more to the point he is one of my favourite Disney characters.