youtube.com/watch?v=eRATeUEBWJQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHITEY BTFO

Now zoom in so we can get a good look at the shitting street

>flag
>poo
user, we stop reading as soon as we realize you are a poo in loo
get a proxy if you want to be taken seriously

Civilization is more of a state of mind and system of value than fancy buildings.

It's good to see other people succeed and share in the wealth of this world. As we move towards an order of peace and mutual prosperity I can only hope that bitter and vengeful people with chips on their shoulders over their "national pride" being "insulted" by the success of others fade into the background.

>WE BULT THAZ!
Just keep pretending you did not get the know how from Europeans and that western engineers are not at all involved in everything "you" build.

t. southern shitskin Indian

Oh, wow, Africa rules, I guess the nogs have no reason to stay in Europe and the U.S. now

>on India

And yet, given the choice, nobody would want to live there rather than in a nice western country

This video explains why you're a retard very well.
To summarise, sandniggers need European engineers to build all these things they're so proud of.

youtube.com/watch?v=eRATeUEBWJQ

Poo in Loo
Civilization
Pick one

I wish this sharing of know how and technology we are one world kumbaya bullshit would stop. In not even a decade those retards would suffocate in their own shit while sitting in collapsed ruins.

Cool, all the Africans go there and stay out of Europe.

>niggers
you and i have literally same genetics
protip: it aint nigger

yay you made a fake civilization stealing american job and enslaving your population !!

>copied
This is an argument. These cities would either not exist or look insanely primitive compared to their current state if not for the Eternal Anglo.
>Britbongs did it
They did. And you're welcome.

>get a proxy if you want to be taken seriously
Nigger, they'll still be ignorant indian douches butchering the english language and pretending to be from the first world. It doesnt help. Fuck all Pajeets forever, your culture is nothing but 6000 years of shit in the streets

>flag
damn son
some top tier reflexion here

You're cucked if you care about what burgers think

Which beach do you shit on and chat to clear your mind? Pic related

I would bet a lot of money that the nicer buildings were designed and engineered by whites and asians.

They're also very old. They were built during Apartheid or right near the end of it. No way ZA could build any city like that nowadays.

What city is that?
What is the government like there?
How much corruption in the construction sector?
How many empty coffee cans embedded in the concrete?

checked

>huurr Africans cant into architecture

Savages.

>africa is so poor

Guess they should return that aid money since they're so advanced.

Nigeria is an oil nation, and nothing in Abuja is built by niggers. They literally just pay white people to build their cities for them, with the money they get from the oil.

>INDIA IS WHITE!!!!

It will stop through their own stupidy when they kick whitey out an ignore any thing them deem whote like engineering and than blame whitey when the building starts falling down

The single good pic of a shithole, nice. Meanwhile pic related is the second picture that comes up when you google "bangui central african republic"

I wonder if even a single one of those buildings is owned or used by niggers.

I love how that one shitskin is stretching to ease up his asshole

>shit up the entire fucking planet
>Ad Hominem
Just go have a drink from your holy river already.

>Ganges is apparently the embodiment of a God
>Tens of thousands of people shitting it in hourly
>Thousands of bodies thrown into it daily

Do pajeets consider themselves to be niggers now?

wow, this picture of a couple sq. miles of some buildings really proves that the entire continent of Africa isn't by and large a complete shit hole.

>City build by western engineers hired with money from western mineral leases and western aid funds.

>africa is a shit whole
>Africans cant into cities
>africans are animals
>blacks are subhumans
well checkmate , mate

this especially looks like Chinese construction

putting paint on a commieblock doesn't make it not a commieblock
i should know, i live in one

Well spotted. The Chinks are heavily investing in Dar es Salaam.

>tfw we helped the monkeys so fucking much with everything and they still manage to fuck up their countries so hard and have the guts to be angry at muh white people

It's fucking Francfurt shitskin

You sound desperated