Belarus love thread

Lets appreciate Belarus a country in Eastern European plain with unique culture,language and based president that doesn't compromise his stance.
What do you like about Belarus?
What are your criticisms for Belarus?

Other urls found in this thread:

insidermonkey.com/blog/11-countries-that-consume-the-most-potatoes-349411/?singlepage=1
fao.org/potato-2008/en/world/
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Население_Российской_империи#/media/File:Ethnic_Map_of_European_Russia_by_Aleksandr_Rittich-1875.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=MfS4oDLBpp0
youtube.com/watch?v=BtbvY_6qQTI
youtube.com/watch?v=js2HxzkMCH8
youtube.com/watch?v=zW7AW5Q9_Hs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Best Potatoes

Best dictatorship. I rarely hear anything about those guys, so they're doing something right.

>Best Potatoes
I guess.
How is it you know this meme?

Autotarian hellhole

>Best dictatorship. I rarely hear anything about those guys, so they're doing something right.
Putin was going wild because Belarus was buying raw materials from Russia processed them and sold further to Ukraine,almost starting WW3.

Daily reminder that Belastok, Vilnia, Dzvinsk and Smalensk are rightful Belarusian clay.

>Authoritarian hellhole
It's not that bad of course you can't call a politician on internet a faggot but you can't do the same in Finland too.

>Daily reminder that Belastok, Vilnia, Dzvinsk and Smalensk are rightful Belarusian clay.
If we are using the same logic Ukraine is Russian clay.Give me sources and historical info on this topic or else you are just another Ukrainian shill.

That's not a meme you stupid fuck:

11 Countries that Consume the Most Potatoes:

11. China
10. United Kingdom
9. Kazakhstan
8. Latvia
7. Lithuania
6. Rwanda
5. Poland
4. Russia
3. Ukraine
2. Kyrgyzstan
1. Belarus

The number one potato muncher in our list of the 11 countries that consume the most potatoes is Belarus, where it is the core of their national cuisine. It is estimated that there are over three hundred dishes that contain it in one form or another.

insidermonkey.com/blog/11-countries-that-consume-the-most-potatoes-349411/?singlepage=1

>insidermonkey.com/blog/11-countries-that-consume-the-most-potatoes-349411/?singlepage=1
The only country whose consumption of potatoes was mentioned per capita was China I really doubt that Central Asian countries consume that many Potatoes.

I approve this thread

Are you willing to learn Russian?
By the way this idea seems dumb.

fao.org/potato-2008/en/world/

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Население_Российской_империи#/media/File:Ethnic_Map_of_European_Russia_by_Aleksandr_Rittich-1875.jpg

All I need to know is cyryllic and Im good to go

I know literally nothing about it and probably couldn't find it on a map.

> unique culture,language
you're joking right? Ukrainian is more "unique" than Belarusian

>ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Население_Российской_империи#/media/File:Ethnic_Map_of_European_Russia_by_Aleksandr_Rittich-1875.jpg
The Vilnius territory on this map is Polish.It is not Belorussian stop interpreting facts for you ethno Slav thinking by your logic Eastern Ukraine is Russian clay.

NEET fines, good military, youngest son for sucession, in Russia sphere of influence

>language

You must be kidding, right?

>Russian is the main language, used by 72% of the population, while Belarusian, the official first language, is spoken by 11.9%

>Swedish sounds the same as Danish:Ugly.
Belorussian:youtube.com/watch?v=MfS4oDLBpp0
Ukrainian:youtube.com/watch?v=BtbvY_6qQTI
Russian:youtube.com/watch?v=js2HxzkMCH8
Ukrainian:youtube.com/watch?v=zW7AW5Q9_Hs (can't find normal Ukrainian content)

>unique culture,language and based president that doesn't compromise his stance.
I can appreciate Belarus for many things but everything I quoted is a total bullshit

its the other way around

Met a Belarus qt few weeks ago on my trip to Prague. She seemed like she fancies me

Its one of my biggest regrets of the trip that I didnt make any move

I love you Belarus. Thanks for your qts and my broken hearts

too red, man
way too red

>this butthurt and salt mine explosion caused by Ukraine
kek