I feel completely dissociated from reality. I feel like we are in the last years of our country...

I feel completely dissociated from reality. I feel like we are in the last years of our country. I have an urge to start training more and acquiring guns so I can survive whatever's coming. Am I just being paranoid? Any other feel the same way?

pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yHaPKGTu2hw
youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc
youtube.com/watch?v=7YaZz7go3nI
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You should've already been doing this, user... START TODAY

No, it's not just you. This country will not survive the rest of this century intact.

It's obvious.

Nope. Buy guns, water, and food. We're heading towards a cliff. Trump may be able to turn it around for awhile but if we don't have to deal with rahowa our kids will. Find a support network of like minded goys in your area and buy land if you can.

No, being ready is not paranoia, especially when the risk does increase. Plus, sme of the practices you'd undergo are good end or not.

Though you should also already participate in fighting the shit you see. Attain some position, spread facts and inform your peers, offline and online, interact with officials and educate others on the risks and problems.

It's hard and it's hard tor a weak-willed person to go far and for long with this, but in the end it is still easier to prevent a disaster than to clean up the fallout.

>acquiring guns
who are you gonna shoot?

but I'm not an edgy white supremacist NEET. I'm just a regular grill, in professional school and a total normie. I look at the what's happening all around and wonder "how did this turn so weird so quick." Our media and news is just propaganda (whether intentional or not), I feel completely dissociated from reality that they are reporting on. Is this was living in the beginning of the last stages of a collapsing country feels like? Was it like this in the past?

Read the book of Revelations. Understand it. And then read Corinthians to find out how to get closer to God. We are at the end times of life as we know it.

Ideally Jews but most likely niggers.

for self-defense.

neighbors?

lol you scared your neighbors are gonna get you? have you been a dick to them?

Its the same for me. All my "edgy white supremacist" friends are the most normal people you could imagine. We have wives, kids, and decent jobs, a few younger people still in college. If we get the whole bunch together people think we're a church group or something. Shit is seriously fucked in this country right now.

Bump for a fellow grill, we are a rare species here

I am not scared of my neighbors, but I do live in the northeast and if there's a breakdown of civil order, there will be rioting and looting due to the high population concentrated in the cities and suburbs. I've worked too hard and have sacrificed a lot for my professional training and my family, and I'm not going to be a victim.

>I have an urge to start training more and acquiring guns so I can survive whatever's coming
you just started to feel that now? You didn't by default have a rifle, handgun, 2 weeks of potable water and 1-3 months of shelf stable food in your pantry from 18 on as basic disaster prep? You didn't get disillusioned two decades of the liberal utopian lie that almost succeeded ruining the country and carve up it's corpse to serve to globalism?

Start working out, eat better.

you dont have to become a body builder, just get healthy.

Get some weapons and learn to use them. Doesn't matter what they are, anything is better than nothing.

If you have just one hour in your day, you can listen to Revelation. It speaks of what has and what will happen. Be prepared by knowing.

youtu.be/yHaPKGTu2hw

You know the drill.

get weapons made for combat.

if you can't get a legal firearm, purchase a legitimate melee weapon that is designed for fighting. None of that "I have sharp kitchen knives" bullshit.

Get a Tomahawk in addition to some survival equipment.

Don't buy into the machete or "zombie knife" meme.

I didn't really start feeling like things were getting worse until a few weeks ago. I kind of had a moment sitting in the library, kind of like I spontaneously found a new perspective or outlook on life.

How do I meet same-minded people then?

Resort to Jewish holy scriptures is what got us into this mess in the first place, newfag. Lurkmoar.

I am not sure about for a girl, I found my guys in the gym. We combined with some other local people in different areas, have some guys doing a podcast, and stick up propaganda now. Gotta be real careful about who you let in though, thoroughly vet to ensure they aren't antifa or something.

>NOT an edgy white supremacist NEET
>how did this turn so weird so quick?

Because the "edgy white supremacist NEET's" were right all along you airhead. Time to stop RELAXING and sort yourself out.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc

What? You already have trump now, sure there are the antifatards causing shit but you are on the right track, yankees.

Wrong.

Jesus was a real Jew but today's Jews are not real Jews. They are satanists using Jews (and Catholics) as a cover. Remember, Satan is a natural deceiver and can make a good person fall for his lies, the same way the beast of government can. Why do you think Jews hate Jesus? Why have Christians throughout centuries been trying to warn us about the Jews? Who was first to warn us about the fake Jews... It was Jesus Christ. By ignoring Jesus, you are falling for the Jewish deception.

Why should the Sons of the West worship a desert god?

find a man who doesn't worship moloch and submit to him, its the only way to save your soul.

are you trump voter

It's really hard to meet anyone like-minded. I go to school in a liberal city and live in the suburbs (more conservative, but still). I feel completely alone and isolated in how I feel.

if civil order breaks down you'll probably be the first to go

I'm not even advocating worship. Im not a fundamental. I am saying to just understand Jesus' words and understand how what he says relates to today. From there you may see how it relates to you. And then you may choose to worship how you see fit.

You must believe in something. 90% of the information out there is satanic lies. I'm not asking you to believe in Jesus, but he's part of the 10% that is not Satan's lies.

Trust me, I know exactly how you feel. Its incredibly isolating to have to hold yourself back and never speak your mind for fear of being ostracized as LITERALLY HITLER or something for having the gall to actually not want white people to completely disappear from the world.

I'll be your friend, femanon. I'm also a normie and trying to red pill my girl friends, but they are so brainwashed by ((them)).

e-mail me at [email protected]

I NEED to find some like-minded people in my area. do you have reliable contacts in the northeast?

>tfw the only guy who is red pilled in my studio art classes

You really gotta watch what you say around these people.

I know that feel man

@cock.li? My lady niggah whu...?

cock.li provides all my professional e-mails solutions

you have no idea what how much willpower it takes sometimes to hide my power level.

Pay very close attention to the international cash grab beginning to unfold. If we see the $100 and $50 bills abolished and ATM withdrawal expansion, you will know the end is near and it is time to start stockpiling.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."

1 Timothy 6:10 (KJV)

When I found out my supervisor at work was like minded I had a field day.

It's great. I have been red pilling coworkers.

Buy land or youre fucked.

Oh god this is hilarious. I can almost see your disgusting pale hogwart faces distorted in terror regarding your coming demise. You all were so arrogant and blissfully unaware of your own vulnerability, and now that its all reaching its final pinacle of calamity you cant even deal with the reality of it. There is absolutely nothing you disgusting odius creatures can do to prevent your destruction. Now that your end is near your fear is hilarious LOL

Christianity, real Christianity, is distilled anti-Judaism. The entire reason Jesus was sent as a prophet was to tell the Jews that they had fucked up for the last time, that they had gone too far and were no longer God's people. All of the good Jews became Christians and left for Europe. Those who remained Jews were the Pharisees and Saducees. By the time the Romans drove them into exile, only the Pharisees were left. All modern Jews are Pharisees, the atheist ones still believe everything but in the literal existence of God. They have spent 2000 years trying to destroy Christianity and make themselves masters of the Earth, and the moment Christians let their guard down the Jews poisoned the Church.

What the fuck am I looking at here?

A globalist future.

A room full of human cattle going tens of thousands of dollars in debt to pay for their own indoctrination.

if you dont live in a big city, nothing will happen if it ((happens))

but being prepaired for danger is never a bad idea

Holy shit is that college looks like now? Is it in fucking Puerto Rico? Look at all those barefoot niggers.

>harry potter faces

Relax, it's always been this crazy, it will always be this crazy.

Fun Fact:

The earliest evidence we have for the earliest known "Constitution" or earliest known code of justice/law/legal code was discovered by Ernest Choquin de Sarzec, a French archaeologist, in 1877.

We don't have the actual text, but we know some of the things that were on it based the other references to it that we've found.

We know it was issued sometime around 2400-2300 B.C., by the Sumerian King Urukagina. King Urukagina has been called the first social reformer in history. At least, recorded history. Among his reforms,

>he exempted widows and orphans from taxes
>compelled the city to pay funeral expenses (including the ritual food and drink libations for the journey of the dead into the lower world)
>and decreed that the rich must use silver when purchasing from the poor, and if the poor does not wish to sell, the powerful man (the rich man or the priest) cannot force him to do so.
>he also cleared and cancelled obligations for indentured families, citizens living as debtors because of grain taxes, barley payments, theft or murder.

It limited the power of the priesthood and large property owners, and took measures against usury, burdensome controls, hunger, theft, murder, and seizure (of people's property and persons).

What I'm saying is, we've literally been dealing with Usury, and its like, since the beginning of time. Long before Christ. It is the biggest problem we face as a species.

No you're not paranoid. That's just schizophrenia.

No Gmail, no redpilled g-strings to share. Sorry sister.

you forgot the prevalence of Anime and Homosexuality in the globalist utopia brought to your by soros and friends

Urukagina's inscriptions, selections from which follow, begin with a description of the abuses which "since time immemorial," or so it seemed, had been undermining the original "divinely decreed way of life." It is Urukagina's view that all the leading elements in society - priests, administrators, powerful men, and even the ensi ("governor") and his family - were guilty of acting each "for his own benefit." Particularly noteworthy among the many resulting abuses - partly because the same evil inspired Hesiod's demand for social justice at a parallel moment in Greek history and partly because Urukagina seems to have taken greatest pride in eradicating it - was the seizure of the property and even the persons of debtors by temple officials working in collusion with corrupt judges (mashkim).- Of special interest, also, is Urukagina's use of a contract theory of government to justify both his usurpation of power and his reforms: he made a "covenant" with Ningirsu, patron god of Lagash, and he carried out Ningirsu's instructions.

fuck off FBI

>Since time immemorial, since the seed corn (first) sprouted forth, the head boatman had the boats in charge for his own benefit, the head shepherd had the asses in charge for his own benefit, the head shepherd had the sheep in charge for his own benefit; the head fisherman had the fishing places in charge for his own benefit. The incantation-priest measured out the barley rent (to his own advantage)....

>The [temple] oxen of the gods plowed the gardens of the ensi; the gardens and the cucumber fields of the ensi were in the best fields of the gods; the asses and oxen of the priests were taken away (by the ensi). ne barley rations [income] of the priests were administered by the men of the ensi....

>In the garden of a humble person a priest could cut a tree or carry away its fruit. When a dead man was placed in the tomb, it was necessary to deliver in his name seven jars of beer and 420 loaves of bread. ne uh-mush priest received one-half gur [about fourteen gallons] of barley, one garment, one turban, and one bed. ne priest's assistant received one-fourth gur of barley...

>The workingman was forced to beg for his bread; the youth was forced to work in the a-zar-la. The houses of the ensi, the fields of the ensi, the houses of the Enzi’s wife, the fields of the Enzi’s wife, the houses of the Enzi’s children, the fields of the Enzi’s children - all were joined together side by side. Everywhere from border to border there were the priest-judges [mash- kim] ....Such were the practices of former days.

>When the god Ningirsu, the warrior of the god Enlil, granted the lugal-ship of Lagash to Urukagina, picking him out of the entire population, he [Ningirsu] enjoined upon him (the restoration of) the divinely decreed way of life of former days. He [Urukagina] carried out the instructions of his divine lugal, Ningirsu.

>He removed the head boatman in charge of the boats. He removed the head shepherd in charge of the asses and sheep. He removed the head fisher- man from the fishing places. He removed the bead of the storehouse from his responsibility of measuring out the barley ration to the incantation-priests.... He removed the palace official in charge of collecting the il-tax from the priests.

>The houses of the ensi and the fields of the ensi were restored to the god Ningirsu. The houses of the ensi's wife and the fields of the ensi's wife were restored to the goddess Bau. The houses of the ensi's children and the fields of the ensi's children were restored to the god Shulshaggana.

>Everywhere from border to border no one spoke further of priest-judges (mashkim).

>When a dead man was placed in the tomb, (only) three jars of beer and eighty loaves of bread were delivered in his name. The uh-mush priest received one bed and one turban. The priest's assistant received one-eighth gur of barley....

>The youth was not required to work in the a-zar-la; the workingman was not forced to beg for his bread. The priest no longer invaded the garden of a humble person.

>He (also) decreed: If a good ass is born to a client and his overseer says to him, "I will buy if from you," then if be wishes to sell it he will say, "Pay me what pleases me"; but if he does not wish to sell, the overseer must not force him. If the house of a powerful man is next to the house of a client, and if the powerful man says to him, "I wish to buy it," then if he wishes to sell he will say, "Pay me in silver as much as suits me," or "Reimburse me with an equivalent amount of barley"; but if he does not wish to sell, the powerful man must not force him.

Probably because you spend all day on here where everyone talks about when a civil war is going to happen.

We are witnessing the last days of Rome burgerboy. You think you've got it bad, my home is a foreign country now.

English rarely heard or spoken walking around shops.
Realise 80% of people around me are not white.
Few whites appear to be Eastern Euro.
Everything is dirty.
Cant understand a fucking word every time I try to buy something, get in a taxi, or make a phone call to my bank/utility company/council to get some info.
Main problems are child fucking, FGM, women kept as slaves, women being killed for honour crimes.
School more concerned with teaching kids about not doing barbaric and uncivilised things that either never happened or died out 1000 years ago in this country but have now reappeared for (((some reason))).
General population more concerned about media/film award shows than the fact their country has become an open-air human zoo.

What a time to be alive.

I don't really spend any time on Sup Forums besides skimming the threads for interesting news.

you felt like you were apart of something and now you realized that non of what you do matters

congrats you're having a midlife crisis

nah, dude
same here

i guess that what it had felt like when the nazis rose to power

everywhere you see marxist / antifa grafitty and there are riots and sweden & paris are fucking burning

refugees are raping and pillaging their way trough europe and filthy nignogs will stay filthy nignogs

there is clearly an agenda going on and we can all see where this is going

Alright, where on the northeast dare I ask my fellow femanon- fighter-holocaust- denier-redpill bitch- hit the gas oven switch anonnette?

>implying the Decline of the West wasn't 100% accurate

Fourth turning soon lads.
Western Civilization dies in the next 30 years.

Spot on, user.

We don't let in anyone advocating anything remotely illegal or violent, you would be assumed a fed. No sperglords either and no fat people unless they are seriously working hard to lose it. No degenerate types with drug or alcohol problems and definitely no skinheads or 1% bikers allowed. Average age is probably about 27. We just want to be a group of white people who can hang out and shitpost irl together and support each other when times get rough.

I genuinely believe we're in the end times. I'm off to well and truly devote myself to Christ before it's too late.

Farewell, Sup Forums!

It feels more and more like a video game every day.

>baby's first redpill trip
Lmao

IT
ONLY
GOES
DEEPER

>get closer to god
>believing in this
If you want to survive:
prayers arnt going to help
God won't help
Jesus won't help

Close colleagues will help
Strong defensive measures will help

k

You won't need guns, the public is waking up and the big boys are not happy. Just hope that they don't go nuclear. Its a paradigm shift.

What can we do then

HAHAHAHA when his pants go flying. damn i was this was in HD looks funny as hell. what a bizarre way to die

Well, I think that the opposition to the cause, is the cause of the end. The cards show Trump. I don't know if we can change the timeline though.

>tits
>gtfo
Pick one.

That's clearly based on Jack Nicholson in A Few Good Men. You /x/ card spergs are the worst.

Explain this one then.

>women actually post here
as if I needed another reason to leave this board

You'd be hard pressed to convince anyone that's actually Spurdo (looks more like a spider tbqhwy), and raining frogs is a biblical allusion.

I'm pretty sure Romans must have feel the same in the last years of the Occidental Empire.

Honest question- what can an user do in these times besides SORT YOURSELF OUT?

I keep spending way too much time on Sup Forums trying to understand what is happening and what might happen next, and it is having a seriously detrimental effect on my life. I can't shake the feeling that I am sabotaging myself by being on this website, but at the same time, part of me doesn't want to stop.

Oh, hey Rabbi . . .

tfw you haven't been preparing and now it's too late for you.

No...

Shit really is gonna pop off SOON

better learn how to be a trad wife and find a man soon

the feminists and snowflakes won't survive. At least you have the brains to feel that shit is gonna hit the fan

PREP

PREP

PREP

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

>and watch this if you're a woman:

This country will be fine. If your so worried move somewhere where life is nice and slow and the weather is warm. I live near the border and people mind their own business and don't start any trouble. I could go to Mexico in less than 10 minutes if I want to and there are beautiful beaches and nice streams to fish all I want. Plus you could own a big plot of land in the quiet countryside with a big house with multiple cities only a few minutes away.

I started lifting, became a good shot with a rifle and revolver, and am learning how to garden and do aquaculture. Dont know what else I can really do at this point.

People around here are praising kek, a frog god because of this song that has a picture of a frog on the front with the words PEPE from 1986.

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

with the lyrics

shadilay shadilay oh no
shadilay shadilay oh dream or reality

metallic harmony, CONCRETE/REAL REALITY
electronic videoclip, praise of civilizations
confused descendants of rebel cells
I fly towards the universe, I'll pass through it
if you are a star, show yourself, I will stop

>confused descendants of rebel cells

and you are not the least bit worried?

What do you do if you're a poor college fag?

>I feel like we are in the last years of our country.
You are.

>giving these bitches free attention
Ya blew it.

When will you understand that attention is the currency of the female realm.

lol wow, is this the new shill tactic?

I think that my country is on the way there - rising inequality, increasing absence of morality and culture - besides consumption and "morals are relative," increasing bureaucracy in the government, etc. I don't want to be complacent.

>Harry Potter and the Chamber of Gas
if you are a burger and don't at least own a handgun you are a cuck

has anybody tried to find the italian band P.E.P.E. tho?

>I feel completely dissociated from reality. Am I just being paranoid?

Jesus, stop smoking so much weed.

Did he die?