Post your Based Stick Man memes

Other urls found in this thread:

everipedia.com/kyle-chapman-based-stick-man/36841313
wesearchr.com/bounties/based-stick-man-legal-defense-fund
youtube.com/watch?v=AOZwUfsql5M
youtube.com/watch?v=GVmIqRcglvE
lmgtfy.com/?q=based
youtube.com/watch?v=CcGPTeUQkgM
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-562141/How-Patricia-Cornwells-lesbian-affair-female-FBI-agent-ended-savage-revenge.html
sfgate.com/bayarea/article/UC-Berkeley-police-chief-had-only-herself-to-6472361.php
dailycal.org/2013/04/18/margo-bennett-appointed-ucpd-chief-of-police/
berkeleyside.com/2017/02/04/ucpd-chief-berkeley-crowd-control-situations-different/
youtu.be/ysy7oV_07PQ?t=8880
youtube.com/watch?v=56OHrDxc0bE
youtube.com/watch?v=z0MaGON-gQg
youtube.com/watch?v=WxmvGFPN5M4
youtube.com/watch?v=TGTu0nPCUg8
youtube.com/watch?v=2nPEIsqJZ5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump for raising awareness on his situation

awaaaaaaaacccckkk

That gif is kawaii :3

That's pretty badass.

Russia we are not going to rally behind your kgb agents

the flag he was hitting people with was an an-cap flag retard

he's not on your side authoritarian naziboos

saving all the spicy memes

No it was a sign "blue lives matter"

The Alt-Knight is alright.

Just made a few, dumping.

In jail like all right wing scum should be.

Good night

Wrong, based patriot will be free and clear.

Can we raise money for his legal fees?

Absolute Legend

Eat shit and get hit you commie pinko faggot. Step outside into the brave new world you created. It's all tumbling down around your empty head. Hang yourself already.

Jail and police are LITERALLY FASCISM, remember?

He was wearing a Texan flag hoodie, and American flag on his shield and there's literally videos of him beating up anarchists. He's definitely on "our side".

>yellow fever
>based
Oh yeah I forgot Sup Forums is just a pro trump subreddit now.

This.

Shariablue needs to die. And at the rate theyre going, they'll have fully resurrected the concept of the right wing death squad by 2021.

Keep poking the right, shills. Just keep pissing 'em off and once they've actually forced you into ovens and validated your collective victim complex, I'll piss on your smoldering corpses.

>subreddit

You have to go back

Links to said videos?

Don't forget to d'nate
everipedia.com/kyle-chapman-based-stick-man/36841313

>copy link
>paste link without looking

Sage for double post and stuff

what a fat pig

Will be doing more drawfaggotry after I get off of class today. Taking requests

>you will never get to use an Antifa's head to break your stick

youtube.com/watch?v=AOZwUfsql5M

You can see in this clip he's trying to stop the group of anti fa faggots dragging the Trump supporter in the red helmet into them to fuck him up away from his fellow men

What fucking pathetic faggots, the Alt Knight saved that dude

Two perfect shots to the head, they btfo quick after

I like how they sort of run away after getting smacked as if they realize people aren't gonna just let them run them through without any resistance

Pretty sure there is a Gofundme for Kyle Chapman, which is his name.

Is there a "top 10 anime battles" version of this?

nope you're wrong, but that's ok you're a shill. His friend had an ancap flag same sheild and a different helmet, sucks to be a cuck tho aint it

>steampunk kilt
No better than side-shaven, septum-pierced, dirty Anti-Fa, to be honest.

In this one it's pretty obvious he is trying to save kiltman.

So if Sup Forums finally going to assemble and KEK VULT the shit out of commies crusade-style ?

The helmet and the stick do not fit.

That's not him.

What are you talking about ? That's kiltman, stickman's friend

>rolling through collecting stickmans o_0

How hard is it for people like you to understand the consequences of treading on snek?

>>

youtube.com/watch?v=GVmIqRcglvE

Fuck seeing that commie flag makes my blood boil they should of beat that ass and burned that flag. This is America faggot you don't like it get out.

>$0.02

So...why is he called based stick man? I get the stick man part...just not the based...

>when you try to capture a trump supporter to work in your voluntary coal mines, but a statist bashes you in the head instead

look up "based god" meaning. Based is like "the best, cool, super, badass" and other nice adjectives.

Ohhhh, thanks man. I appreciate the explanation.

man, that slam, so perfect, takes skill to land it so well

Saved this gif faster than I've saved anything

GOOD

SHIT

lmgtfy.com/?q=based

am newfag so i've never seen that picture before, dear god do i love this board.

>subreddit
when did you realise your parents raised a disappointment?

theres a search bar at the top of your screen, go to YT and search "stick man riot" you'll find a few videos

because Australia doesn't have a rodent infestation :D

>kekistan

fuck off Sargon of Cuckold

That's why he should be Captain AnCap, based stickman sounds stupid as fuck

We are ancaps and libertarians dipshit

But you fucks won't leave us alone.
I do take joy from one thing: no matter which side wins the useful idiots in the bottom left corner get purged.

>Captain AnCap

sounds gay as fuck

Last Son of The West sounds better.

Why has nobody posted the best vid yet..?

youtube.com/watch?v=CcGPTeUQkgM

Could you make it longer and more pretentious, faggot?

Sure thing!

> Glorious last son of the wife of the west

Wrong.

Shareblue is a pathetic career choice. You've failed at life.

very nice

My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?

Reminded me of Sandman in ECW with the cane

That's a thick piece of wood. That antifa probably concussed.

Fukkin saved

The legit go fund me got reported and taken down. Some others have popped up that are FAKE. I'd hold off on donating for a bit.

Criminally underrated

Here is his real legal defense fund, do not donate to the fake twitter account. This is wesearchr, he is proven ourguy and trustworthy.

from earlier bread

UC Berkeley Police Chief Margo Bennett's Sordid History - Defrauding the FBI, Extra-Marital Affairs and Total Incompetence
Current UC Berkely Police Chief Margo Bennett married her colleague Gene Bennett in 1984. She later collaborated with him to defraud the FBI, her then employers, out of over $17,000 in a house scam. Years later, when she wanted to get out of her marriage after having an affair (see below) she reported her husband to the police and testified against him in court. He received a jail sentence. She, of course, got off scott free.
She went on to have at least one affair with a famous author, Ms Patricia Cornwell. This was while she was still married and before she reported her husband for fraud. She brazenly admitted to having extra marital sex with Ms Cornwell in interviews, describing the sex as 'magical,' and like 'nothing she had ever felt before'. [1]
She later joined the UC Berkeley Police Department. Surprisingly, her history did not hinder her application and she later rose to the rank of Chief. However, in a highly embarrassing incident for her and her department, in 2015 her loaded gun, police laptop and other important department property were stolen from her car when she left it unattended with her bag in full view. Rather than be reprimanded for this total lack of professionalism and competence, she carried on as Chief regardless. [2]
Before Bennett rose to her current position, she served at the time of violent 2009 protests at the university in which the campus police, under the previous chief, engaged with the protesters, arresting many and dismantling their illegal camp which had been set up on the university campus. Bennett did not agree with her chiefs entirely lawful use of force and had this to say when she took up the role: “It’s a situation that many don’t want to see repeated,” Bennett said. “I regret anytime the police take action where people are hurt, especially students.” [3]
...cont...

This of course proved her complete lack of a grasp on reality, the fact that she doesn't realise that violent protests can only be stopped by using force and that her strategy is always to stand by and do nothing.
She proved all of that and more besides in the recent violent UC Berkeley protests when a lawless mob, masked and armed, rampaged through campus violently attacking peaceful bystanders with molotov cocktails, tear gas and sticks. Police Chief Bennett commanded her officers to stand down and watched on as innocent people were assaulted, buildings were smashed up and the mob did as they wished. Chief Bennett and her officers made no arrests. [4]
[1] dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-562141/How-Patricia-Cornwells-lesbian-affair-female-FBI-agent-ended-savage-revenge.html
[2] sfgate.com/bayarea/article/UC-Berkeley-police-chief-had-only-herself-to-6472361.php
[3] dailycal.org/2013/04/18/margo-bennett-appointed-ucpd-chief-of-police/
[4] berkeleyside.com/2017/02/04/ucpd-chief-berkeley-crowd-control-situations-different/

Is there any more video of this that I missed?

How can we get this to his lawyer?

He is speaking earlier. He is speaking out against fascists.
youtu.be/ysy7oV_07PQ?t=8880

Original video
youtube.com/watch?v=56OHrDxc0bE

High resolution with 2nd angle of hit. His friend in a kilt is dragged off and beaten for 25 seconds by a group of about 10 antifa guys until a man pepper sprays the attackers. They steal and hold up his red helmet like a trophy. They are clearly there to fight.

Simultaneously, the antifa are trying to pull a SECOND man off to beat him. This is where Stickman intervenes. Hitting one of the 4 black bloc men trying to get him. They are successfully chased off with the stick and pepper spray. This FINALLY got the attacking black bloc to retreat.

Police can be seen the background doing nothing as they beat stickman's friend.
youtube.com/watch?v=z0MaGON-gQg

2 minutes before incident. Large gang of antifa dressed in masks approaches concrete area where trump supporters are. They congregate in one place and move around anxiously as if they are looking for a fight.
youtube.com/watch?v=WxmvGFPN5M4

3 minutes before incident. Large gang of 20 antifa approaches.
youtube.com/watch?v=TGTu0nPCUg8

Various video
youtube.com/watch?v=2nPEIsqJZ5c