Is there anything more cucked than whining about men's rights?

Is there anything more cucked than whining about men's rights?

Other urls found in this thread:

mysuncoast.com/news/local/veteran-chooses-jail-over-giving-his-disability-money-to-ex/article_45af2ac2-3ea9-11e4-8aea-0017a43b2370.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whining about lizard peoples rights.

Whining about women rights or animals rights

Whining about jews.
Whining about liberals.

Probably crying about girl troubles.

If you got this m8 turn it into h8

>Is there anything more down than up?
kys

Being a man whining about rights that women already have

Whining in general, is a pretty good sign.

KYS shills

very feminist of you btw

no

[spoiler]and that's not fair god damn it[/spoiler]

Whining about women's, minorities', perverts', foreigners' rights

OP is definitely a chick.

Any guy who understands how Alimony and "no fault divorce" works should be an MRA on principle.

Oh and for those that don't know "no fault" is just an Orwellian worded mechanism to give a pass to cheating wives in the divorce settlement where they get everything despite the cheating.

Then sign a prenup, you dumb cuck. It's not like you didn't know about these laws to begin with.

>Standing up for yourself
>cucked

>Allowing yourself to be mistreated
>Manly

yes

Yeah, being white knight.

whining about rights and not fighting for them or taking them forcibly.

Prenups are thrown out you fucking moron.

what's his story again? this is right before his murder?

>being happy with the legal system stacked against you
>whining about women's rights
>marrying a nonvirgin girl
Etc.
There's plenty, OP.

yeah

>>being happy with the legal system stacked against you
>>whining about women's rights

Hypocrite cuck lol.

If you don't think men run the world, and you don't take advantage of that fact, you're the very definition of a beta male.

Reminder this is not a conservative/liberal issue.

Great argument, nigger.

>hurrdur what I say is right, ignore the fact that I ceded legal disadvantages, just get a prenupt. Those are bulletproof!

Greentext strawmen aren't arguments.

All I'm saying is that whining about men's rights makes you a beta fucking cuck. Which is what you are.

I think women are fucking whores but I also know the system is rigged in my favor. If you don't realize this then just accept your cuck status.

Acknowledging a disadvantage or a sick society makes someone a cuck? Pray tell, what are we supposed to do then?

Elaborate, how does our system favor men? Please actually make that case.

Hey Lady - where is your compassion for guys like this?

mysuncoast.com/news/local/veteran-chooses-jail-over-giving-his-disability-money-to-ex/article_45af2ac2-3ea9-11e4-8aea-0017a43b2370.html

Where is your sense of fairness and decency?

How defeated are you? I feel bad for you.

Just go outside and stop being a fucking beta and the case will be made for you.

Whining?
yes

Knowing how bullshit alimony, child custody, and how court of law treats women over men in general?
no

Some stuff like that is pretty fucked and it's a shame it isn't handled more fairly. It isn't whining though.

Did you make this you special little nigger?

yes, there is.

whining about women's rights.

Jesus Christ, you're retarded, user.

>H-he's strawmanning me!
>I don't have to make an argument

It's spelled womyn shitlord.

Does Sup Forums know that the woman who killed him has a ROASTIE?

I support anything that triggers feminine men/metrosexual faggots like you OP.

Women and "minorities" started this bitchfeast, might as well leave it to heterosexual white males to end it.

Why are you so scared?

Is this your only move? I can play your retarded game too

>Wow this guy has a different perspective than me
>I'll greentext to try to make him look stupid
>I never go outside and I'm a virgin and I blame it on society

the fuck is this

Prenups mean less than nothing.

>Women and "minorities" started this bitchfeast, might as well leave it to heterosexual white males to end it.

I ain't gonna argue with that.

I fit that description and I'm tired of my friends becoming defeatist cucks that blame everything on women and minorities

I still would tbf

whining about the holocaust is getting pretty boring too, desu

Btw, the definition of being cuck is submission.

In case you did not know, doing nothing to stop the infestation of SJW thought and "all white men are evil" meme is being a cuck you flaming faggot.

i don't know, but watching a "man" go out and try to have an "argument" with a feminist makes me wonder if these guys have ever had any communication with any female ever in their lives. then listening to these dudes complain about how these women weren't logical/rational and didn't argue properly is hilarious. not just because the men don't seem to understand that these women are batshit bags of hormone imbalances, but also because the men typically have high school tier grasps of argumentation.

all of these "rights activist" people are crazy.

Seriously. Men can have as much rights as they want. Women naturally look to men, not the other way around.

If you make a claim it's your job to put forward an argument, you dumb nigger.

Other way around you faggot. Everything is to blame on appeasing "rights" and preferences on women and minorities. Make things actual equal regarding responsibilities and enumerated rights you faggot.

american tv show, what else you fucking cancerous criple. i just wish your shitty country got anihiliated you fuckign nigger kike piece of shit

Well divorce laws are pretty fucked up since they came from an era where the man was supposed to maintain the wife.

Since now most women work, can get paid just as much as men, and housewives are becoming extinct I personally think they should be readjusted. Don't you want equality? :^)

Nope. It's useless to whine about anything. Take action or shut up.

Besides, life is great, whiners are self destructive nobodies cheating themselves from feeling productive and happy.

Ok faggot, explain why a wife who whores around should be entitled to primary custody of the kids, granted alimony and child support along with half of a man's retirement?

You box in logical complaints into to "men's rights" movement in order to isolate and ridicule. Fuck off, Alinsky (Actually lifted from V. Lenin) tactics are starting to get old.

Prenups have no legal standing and will just give your cheating wife ammo to attack you with

why do i have to explain why some dumb shit you're complaining about? i didn't say anything about any of what you're talking about, retard.

i haven't boxed in anything. you have the reading comprehension of the average men's rights activist.

Yes, whining about women's rights.

No.

If you're a man and you have a reason to complain about it, it's your fault.

The whole "appeasement" movement is fucking bullshit I'm not going to argue that.

Things will never be "actual equal" but acting like women are dominant in society is defeatist cuck behavior.

They're all over these parts. Faggot.

When men make genuine complaints they are grouped into some pseudo-activists movement that is labeled as some sort of "men's movement".

You take issues one at a time; there should not be "feminist" BLM, Men's rights, etc... lens which we must look into in order to promote a functional society.

Identity politics is now the reality, might as well make it a physical fight to the finish if that is what society wants to choose, hence the logical conclusion would conclude that men will eventually enter into to identity fray. A case of pushing the limits and "be careful what you wish for".

whining about nigger rights while white

I get what you are saying from a physical POV, but look who is running public/private human resource departments.

It's designed to slaughter the concept of masculinity and promote feelings/the right ideology rather than reason and what works best.

For example, corporate human resources department drones are being picked because of their degrees in women studies/victimization bullshit. It is all geared towards a cuck culture. Screw that, hence more men are speaking up.

Probably acting like anyone gives a fuck about you/has an obligation to give a fuck about you.

The thing is that feminist "issues" are almost entirely based around that mindset. "I have a 'right' to a raise, sex, marriage, etc." Meanwhile, there are actual, valid complaints by mra fucks. You can get kicked out of your own house in a divorce, denied visitation, milked for every cent. There's no regulation behind that child support money either. Rather than him bringing home the food and putting it in his children's mouths, he has to write a check to the woman. Know what happens? They party that money away, then walk up to the dad and go "I need more money, or else your kids are going to starve."
This is state legislation actively interfering in male lives by offering his wife financial incentive to leave him and then running him through a wringer.

But yeah, just because you haven't been dicked means that no one else has been dicked. Naturally.
Kill yourself, you window-licking subhuman.

No one is reading your teenage angst go watch anime faggot.

Yeah, accepting to be second class citizens in a world you've built.

>For example, corporate human resources department drones are being picked because of their degrees in women studies/victimization bullshit. It is all geared towards a cuck culture. Screw that, hence more men are speaking up.

Yeah this is true for a few very large corporations that want to maintain good publicity. And it's good to speak up about it.

You want to start a new business, good luck as a woman. There's no HR at the ground floor.

It's a complex issue but I'm sick of hearing cucks complain about how society is racist against white men because huge corporations want to hire more women and niggers.

And it's also true for universities and shit. It's gotten completely out of hand.

You apparently read it and did not refute anything that user stated which is an every day occurrence in what is known as Family "law" based on the perverted concept of "the child's best interest". That is not law or reason faggot, that is actually an agenda established with the full force of case law established by feministic ideology.

Either you are some white knight who can't get laid, some SJW bitch, or a faggot who gets banged up the ass so has no allegiance to how heterosexual males have been targeted for decades.

Bullcrap, small businesses are exposed too. For fuck sake, corporate suppliers (A lot of small/start-ups) need to tow the line as well.

I didn't read shit you retard and I didn't read this either

I didn't read shit you retard and I didn't read this either you fuckin gondola

Stop being a fucking cuck jesus.

>the world is out to get white heterosexual males

Is this really the cross you want to die on, faggot?