If an ethnostate for Whites existed, Primarily Catholics, Would you move there...

If an ethnostate for Whites existed, Primarily Catholics, Would you move there? I won't say who I am but I am considering buying up a large amount of land around either the Russia/Mongolia border or Northern Canada and declaring it's sovereignty as a home for whites once enough people are there

I'm 100% serious about this, Would anyone else be?

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

emr.gov.yk.ca/agriculture/agriculture_land.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Make it a Germanic ethnostate first. The true whites

I probably wouldn't pick Russia tbf, I don't imagine Putin would be very accommodating to somebody trying to declare independence and fuck off with some of his land.

And no, because those places are freezing shitholes, I'm not racist, and religion is bullshit. I would however be fully supportive of you doing this and taking a load of other racist Christians out of the UK.

Ive always wondered why i've been more fascinated by Mongolia than my peers. I would take it as a sign.

>Primarily Catholics
We already have an place for them: Ireland

>A primarily catholic white ethnostate

That already exists, it's called Poland.

I imagine the international fallout would be a lot less than the same thing happening in Canada, And if we all left, What the fuck would you do without us? We're the only thing stopping Britain becoming a caliphate

Already exists. It's called Ireland.

>If an ethnostate for Whites existed, Primarily Catholics
>Catholics
>Whites

Ireland is just as cucked if not more than Britain, Whilst we are swarming with Muslims at least they do SOME mildy useful things like open takeaways and call centers, Ireland is full of niggers who can't string a sentence together let a lone find a job

of course, hurry up and buy it already.

This.

In the US Protestants voted +30% trump and Catholics voted +5% Clinton. Why? Because in the US Protestants are white and Catholics are nearly 50% hispanic

Its unlikely you have a pot to piss in if you don't know the difference between "it's" and "its".

t. Atheist grammar Nazi.

your a fag

i would go there

me and my family (wife/2children) planing to move to USA anyways. when merkel or schulz get elected we will leave the country.
a all-white island sounds even better.

My other plan was to fund a militia strong enough to overthrow sealand, But having actually seen sealand it's tiny and I think within 100 years it'll sink

Islands are better investments.

we could conquer disneyland instead

Or Monaco, they only have 245 soldiers.

How about New Zealand?

I meant buying an entire island.

how much would new zealand cost?

>full
wew

Trillions of dollars.

seriously question

wouldn't it be profitable for a bank to give you a few trillion dollars when they know you could pay it back with interests. let's say you give them 5% of GDP every year to pay it back, they would make profit.

i'll talk with my bank tomorrow.

>Ethnostate
>Whites

It makes no sense

>Not acquiring any free land in the Yukon
emr.gov.yk.ca/agriculture/agriculture_land.html

I'd rather not live in the Tundra with a bunch of Nazis when I can play Playstation and get fresh pussy at home.

>literally destroy white ethnostates during the 20th century
>complain that there are no more white countries in the 21st century
You get what you harvest mate

>declaring it's sovereignty
why are Sup Forumstards so fucking stupid? literally nigger tier iq level. kys op.

If it was somewhere that isn't a frozen hell hole then I'd go. Like Tuvalu, I'd go to Tuvalu.

I'd join immediately OP, I don't have much to bring to the table, but i'll work hard to build up our homeland

>Catholics

Nope. The pope would fuck it all up.

Are you not aware that he loves brown people more than white people?

Canada is a good choice OP. Lots of land far away form people. Plenty of access to wood, water, and tools.

>If an ethnostate for Whites existed
Oh this sounds goo-
>Primarily Catholics
No. Imagine the smell.

can I has sitininship?

Still better than russian orthodoxal mafioso Kiril

In a heartbeat

The smell of good food?

Never Catholic.