Sup Forums is now 100% shitposting. And you faggots are to blame

Sup Forums is now 100% shitposting. And you faggots are to blame.

>*sips cum* Well?
>X BTFO
>EXPLAIN THIS
>APOLOGIZE
>LOL DRUMPFKINS
>Is X Redpilled?
>Sup Forums approved X
>cuckposting
>thinly veiled cuckposting
>LOL LE MASTERRRACE
>X /General/
> How do we solve the X problem?
>LE NATZEE FASH
>X are the Niggers of Y
>ROLLAN
>Why is X so shit?
>OMG HABBEDIG
>LE GOMMUNISTBOSTING :*D
>Is X Degeneracy?

This board has become Sup Forums. And it's YOUR fault. You perpetuate the shitposts by acknowledging them and repeatedly posting in them instead of just hiding them.

You can blame 'shills' and 'invaders' all you want. YOU perpetuate this shit.

Ask the Strayans and Leafs. Shitposters thrive on (You)s. They keep doing what they're doing because it works.

Stop giving them fucking attention. If you want to participate in the same 8 shitposts all day every day, go to Sup Forums, /qa/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, or Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-M6FXuFPayY
youtube.com/watch?v=Le-9uWKe2dk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums is Sup Forums 2.0 with trump supporters instead of trannies.

cry more shill

It's not that simple, there is a massive inflow of nufuckery and assblasted leftists who help bump all of those threads.

Hiding them is not enough, you need to be actively saging in order to teach well meaning nu-fucks that it's not going to be tolerated.

>helps to post an image when doing so

The US election got Sup Forums into eternal summer.
We need another Sup Forumsharbor.

>now

I'm sure slot of Sup Forumsyard Trump supporters came here during the election I know I did but yeah same threads every day my niggers.

Ironically, the post calling out shitposting is a shitpost. Welcome to Sup Forums.

Fucking this. The Trump worship is unbearable. I knew this election would ruin Sup Forums along with the le Milo/Alex Jones faggots

Trump worship isn't the problem, it's the leftist detractors coming here to "stop le ebil nazi frog site"

No, the Trump worship shows how easily manipulated people here are. When he was running people recognised him to be an inarticulate civic nationalist and thanks to Milo Yianoppolous, Alex Jones and co. we're now overrun with you faggots who scream "SHILL!!!!111" at everyone.

bump for new users. You can go to catalog and shift+click all the irrelevant shit.
And btw, leaf shitposters don't shitpost for (you)'s, they are just that retarded
>lel im in my first year of university, im smarter than average, rednecks btfo, lel, n=30 is almost normal, oh im gonna go jerk off in front of a mirror

bump.

Only because defeatist asshats like you resign to perpetuating that idiotic idea.

>le inarticulate
He's actually doing shit about immigration and globalism, fuck off with your pompous bullshit.
If Clinton had won the US would be doomed.

Sorry we couldn't get a Hitler 2.0 elected, but great things take time.

youtube.com/watch?v=-M6FXuFPayY

>muh globalism
back to infowars.jpg

>is NOW 100% shitposting
I bet this fag didn't even go to /new/

Fuck off Media Matters, you're not the first company to try and take us down. It always fails.

found (((you)))

youtube.com/watch?v=Le-9uWKe2dk

Alex Kosher Jones is a shill. He's been peddling misinformation for decades now.

>hello fellow oldfags

Sup Forums is a distraction. Half of these shills wasting time here is hilarious and the other half are trolls coming here while their chicken tendies ate cooking. And some folks are lurkers getting their 7 Damn giggles at this dumb shit

Forgot to mention — don't try to sage, it doesn't work on Sup Forums. Just hide

shitposting at least once a day keeps the shills and normies away, stop being a faglord

Yes I'm fully aware of that, I do not listen to Alex Jones.