What's wrong with redditors?

What's wrong with redditors?

I just had a day long back-and-forth with someone who said that whites are the majority of hate crime offenders by citing an FBI report which itself states that they are under-represented on a per capita basis.
I guess per capita only matters when you think you're right.

I ended up highlighting and screen-capping his own citation.

Not to mention that the FBI inflates the white figure by lumping mestizos and middle-easterners together with whites.

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/news/stories/2015-hate-crime-statistics-released
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Goodbye, you're blocked.

Cognitive dissonance is so interesting to see in real life.

>going on Reddit in the first place
WEW

>A day long argument on reddit

go back

dumbanon here

how is this an example of "cognitive dissonance" or "real life"?

>implying shit posting on reddit isn't fun

The answer is that propaganda is tremendously effective.

Is it fun? I always assumed i would be banned if i ever say anything that's against the general narrative there. Give me some fun subreddits to troll

He's gotta go back.

Sometimes there are speed running competitions on who can get banned from /r/politics.

/worldnews and /news

world-news has resident polacks, but it's mostly moderate normies susceptible to red-pilling.

yeah you will be banned especially if it's agressively against the narrative. But you create a lot of aggro using the socratic method. eventually you'll get banned for that too but it's good fun while it lasts. then just change ip and make another account

Where am I supposed to talk with normies then? ebaumsworld?

When have redditors actually read what they post? They skim it as fast as possible so that can make semi-relevant comments for "karma" and get le funnies.

Yeah It's all terrible puns that make me sick to my stomach.

>What's wrong with redditors?
they come on Sup Forums and shit it up with their bullshit

I honestly think most Sup Forums browses reddit at this point, i mean look how subs /r/Sup Forums has

I've been here since 2011. before I even knew reddit.

Stop with your le lebbit maymays.

Link to FBI report?

fbi.gov/news/stories/2015-hate-crime-statistics-released

>Implying anyone on /r/Sup Forums actually browses Sup Forums.

They come here, take screencaps of le funniest maymays, and then comment on them there. They most definitely come here.

thx, looks like your conclusions were pretty legit. Only other explanation would be if the Blacks were actually massively overrepresented in hate crimes vs. religion or sexual orientation, but that would be extraordinary.

>cheap insults, how surprising
don't know why but this annoys me more than anything else that was said

Redditors are cancer.

Proof: this thread

He didn't like being called a Turkey. A Jew's paranoia will interpret it as a codeword.

You will be, but just make another account. /r/news and /r/twoxchromosomes are a lot of fun troll

>not downvoting your opponent

Holy shit you are a collected individual who doesn't let emotions get in his way. Fucker even deserves with that last post, good on you for having that amount of decency.

Whenever I'm down-voted too much I'll insinuate that downvotes aren't an argument. It always gets them.

You have to go back.

>2011
>about to shit on you for being such a newfag
>it's 2017 already
where does the time go
where has my life gone

>>about to shit on you for being such a newfag

You could have lied about being around since news.

it's neither. cognitive dissonance is holding 2 contradictory positions, and that guy was just illiterate at math

I was wondering why he continued with it for so long. As if he just skimmed through it and assumed it aligned with is view, or just hoped nobody would look.

Sometimes I can't tell if someone is disingenuous or just plain dumb.

tb h. i'd create an account to shitpost but i dont want to be arrested for hate speech

You're stooping to their arguing tactics by writing too long. I know it makes more sense to explain but they are too stupid and any onlookers need to immediately see your boiled down argument.

I haven't had the patience to argue lately, but a very effective tactic is keeping it to one or two very short sentences. I have made people who write extremely long arguments delete their entire multi page posts and posts of supportive friends because I destroyed them with a sentence are two.

Like there you just needed to respond with something like

"But look at the percentages of the population for each group". Try to use as few terms as possible, even if they are grade school level terms. You are arguing with morons and it needs to be as simple and short as possible.

>spending a day trying to change someones view

its time to go back

Thanks for the advice. Yep, conciseness is a virtue. I've noticed that my longer posts get less positive feedback, and more often lead to the opponent misunderstanding me.

This.

Either you're arguing to toot your own horn or you're arguing to win.

It, on the whole, like trolling and arguing vehemently anywhere, gives more grief than pleasure.