Britian was never conquer-

>Britian was never conquer-

It has been conquered 4 times
>Romans
>Germanic Tribes
>Normans
>Third worlders coming since the 40s

>Hitler says that fight with me kikes want to exterminate European races
>NEVER, WE MUST FIGHT TO PRESERVE OUR EXTERMINATION!
>Continues being exterminated by niggers

>implying it wasn't 5 times

When will the Celts realize that they are dirty immigrants to the Isles?

>Britian was never conquered
I've never even heard of anyone making this claim

Faggy fake patriots make this claim

>.008% immigrant population means youre conquered
>this dweeb actually thinks yurope was ever at any period a collection of self contained monocultures.

Western europe is rightful celtic clay

>.008%
>less than 45% of London is white British
funny how that do

Literally no one has ever argued Britain was not conquered you moron

>Celts
>Romans
>Angles
>Saxons
>Jutes
>Danes
>Norsemen
>Normans
>Glorious revolution (depending on your definition of an invasion or revolution, it was kind of both)

>glorious revolution
We kinda did invade you guys

Technically the use of the term Britain includes Scotland.

Use of the term British Isles was also used to include Ireland. Not anymore though.

It was also invaded by spaniards
Where do you think Celts came from.

>Third worlders coming since the 40s

haha

Indeed but you were also invited to do so.

>not anymore though

Pretty much everyone agrees that the island of Ireland is part of the British isles apart from the British and RoI governments for official reasons.

Ugh why I love arab Muslims like you so much ??
post dick.

This is the definitive list lads.

This, the false claim is that we have never been invaded since 1066

Europe thread?

Where are you hearing this gobshite?

One of our kings is literally named William the CONQUEROR

>"was never conquer-"
ITT: Jordanians who can't speak English.

Because he was a frenchman who conquered your country.

France 1 - 0 Anglos

bouquet

He was the Duke of Normandy
Not the King of France

>Normandy 1 - 0 Saxons

i stand corrected, good sir

It wasn't. Thats Britannia. Thats before England and Wales and thats not Britain.

>Muslim intellectuals
Sure is easy to debunk claims that were never actually made, huh?

Really makes u think...

>how does the feudal system work

Based as fuck chum.

I know how it works.

It still means your kingdom was conquered by a mere duchy.

Based? I'm stating the truth. The CLOSEST you get is to say Britannia is Wales and even then it's incorrect.

France didn't look anything like that in 1066.

>Implying Spain wasnt conquered by literal moors and berber niggers

And the whole population of Ireland. Kys.

PORTUGAL IS THE STRONKEST

You're right.

It was even smaller.

Look I'm just trying to help, but you keep correcting me and showing your country was just a bunch of goatfucking forestniggers until a latin country conquered it.

Bavaria

yeah but they had event troops

Yes we were.

But instead of letting millions of shitskins "peacefully" invade us, we killed the moors so hard we accidentally kicked out the jews and conquered 75% of America.

>>Britian was never conquer-
No one says this. We say we haven't been conquered in almost a thousand years, which is, for the most part, true.

>Britian was never conquered
Literally who has ever said this? Britain has a long history of being conquered, from the Celts to the Romans to the Anglos to the Norse. Funnily enough though, their general genetic makeup is still the same as the hunter-gatherers who migrated there 10,000 years ago, so all those conquests didn't really massively affect the general population on there. Well, not until recently with mass immigration. In the end, it wasn't the endless conquests that extinguished the British genepool, it was willing mass importation of shitskins. Hilarious actually, well deserved after all the shit they've pulled over the course of European history. RIP Britain, nothing of value was lost.

>the most powerful duchy in western europe at that time

>And a load of potato niggers

Nobody cares paddy

>implying hispania was any different

danes did twice (sweyn forkbeard, cnut the great), thrice if you count the danelaw

yea, after the norwegians softened them up

who /danelaw/ here

>-by

>.008% immigrant population means youre conquered

Wow what an accurate % you pulled out of your ass!

>spain
>greece
Wtf

>Implying spainbros weren't busy pushing shitstain emirates out of the peninsula

>stead

He was descendant of Rollo the Viking actually. He spoke French, but he was a Norseman. That's actually how the Normans got their name, Northmen=Norman

Ireland is part of the archipelago that is known as the British Isles
You cant argue with geography Patrick.

The average Brit is supposed to be 1/3rd Saxon I think.

Not only the Emirates

Take the Catholic Monarchspill

"These Jews instruct these Christians in the ceremonies and observances of their Law, circumcising their children, and giving them books with which to pray, and declaring unto them the days of fasting, and meeting with them to teach them the histories of their Law, notifying them when to expect Passover and how to observe it, giving them the unleavened bread and ceremonially prepared meats, and instructing them in things from which they should abstain, both with regard to food items and other things requiring observances of their Law of Moses, making them understand that there is no other law or truth besides it. All of which then is clear that, on the basis of confessions from such Jews as well as those perverted by them, that it has resulted in great damage and detriment of our holy Catholic faith.

And because we knew that the true remedy of such damages and difficulties lay in the severing of all communications between the said Jews with the Christians and in sending them forth from all our reigns, we sought to content ourselves with ordering the said Jews from all the cities and villages and places of Andalusia where it appeared that they had done major damage, believing that this would suffice so that those from other cities and villages and places in our reigns and holdings would cease to commit the aforesaid. And because we have been informed that neither this, nor the justices done for some of the said Jews found very culpable in the said crimes and transgressions against our holy Catholic faith, has been a complete remedy to obviate and to correct such opprobrium and offense to the Christian faith and religion; because every day it appears that the said Jews increase in continuing their evil and harmful purposes wherever they reside and converse; and because there is no place left whereby to more offend our holy faith"

he was very much a norseman

Not genociding and replacing you potato niggers was the Brits' greatest mistake.

Bongistan rightful polish clay?

>Britian was never conquer
Said no one ever.

No, but Poland is rightful German clay.