Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1975STATE163771_b.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>what is taqiyya

>Iranians love USA
That's definitely a lie.

Iran has the biggest brain drain problem in the world
The vast majority of Iranian immigrants in the US and Canada are good

Iranians are not Arabs. They are Persians.

The generations of Iranians that remember pre-revolution Irn identify with western values more than you think. Islamic theocracy likes to present the populace as hating the US, Israel and Europe but this is largely orchestrated and forced. Iranians are Persians, not Arabs. As for most Iranians not being Muslim, I can't say for sure. There used to be a lot of Zoroastrians, Jews, Christians and even Buddhists.

That must be why they live in a theocracy and have "Death to USA" painted on the side of their brand-new missiles they bought with the funds Obama gave them...

Looks like a shill account based on the modeling pic.

CTR loved those fucking model pics for their shill accounts during the election.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case here. Get the original and tineye that shit.

>Iran in Americu idd gud
T.Iranian American

Iranians are as Persian as modern Greeks are Greeks or modern Egytians are Egyptian or Indians are Aryans or Chinese are the Chinese before Genghis Khan took a shit in their gene pool.

I agree that they arent Arabs, though. Their Indo-European content is higher and theres less nigger in them.

Well, it's mostly true. All the decently intelligent and non-inbred one's come over here because their home country is a giant shithole. Thus, all the smart ones leave and Iran is left even worse off and the incestuous zealots left behind blame the west for their shitness.

I work for an Iranian who doesn't exactly hate ALL Muslims, but knows that they are brain washed from birth to discriminate and kill. He came from Iran before they over threw the Shaw and literally every week he praises Trump for putting Americans first

My best friend is iranian. His dad came here when he was 18.. Iranians are cool as fuck and are not brainwashed muslims. The iranian govt is fucked up though.

Most intelligent Iranians respect European ethos but hate burgers for being ignorant jackasses. A few more Iranians dislike the Eternal Anglo too.

Burgers and Eternal Anglos are largely to blame for the Shah losing power btw:
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1975STATE163771_b.html

It is true and the one who doesn understand this are tools of the kike

Iranians are Persians who are of the Zoroastrian religious sects.

The disgusting Arab Muslim invaded and forcibly proselytized the Persians.

Persians are not natural Islamists but forced converts.

Just goes to show Islam is a dangerous ideology that can do more than Behead Coptic Christians or run over 40 Europeans with a mac truck.

this dude is probably sunni, who don't see shiites as muslim at all, but as some weird offshoot cult

sort of like the mormonism to mainstream christianity

The guys at my local corner store are Iranian, and they seem alright. Or maybe they are Pakistani. idk

Did all of you faggots forget about Taqqiya?

My guess is this is a shill thread to give a better opinion of Iran

>Taqqiya
It is only permissible when one is threatened or whatever, I believe.

Many Iranians post torn-up Korans and other stuff here.

Whatever, we don't need your acceptance, neckbeard.

I went to high school with a couple of non muslim Iranians, they were pretty cool people desu.

They just want iPhones and Levis, at least they want to stay in their own country.

Thanks everyone for the feedback

Sure it is kiddo.
You guys just keep lying to no end.
>implying a few iranians posting a torn up quran equates to every iranian
They need to take back their country if they are so redpilled, same for you.

You guys are starting to sound like lazy mexicans who can't take their own country back so they try to convince us that taking them into ours is a good choice.

You don't need my acceptance. The country is beginning to realize Islam is a joke and gladly so.

modern egyptians are egyptians, you kangz faggot

How the fuck is there a weed leaf in the top left corner?

No it's not a shill thread, I saw this in trumps Facebook comment section and wanted to learn more about The Iranians because I had always assumed they were evil and wanted death to America.

But after reading a lot of these comments it seems that the Iranians are Persians who were forced into Islam partly because of the US foreign policy mistakes that led to the formation of the anti-American Governemnt Iran currently has.

It seems the people of Iran really either like or are indifferent to America and the dislike is propagated by the Iran Governemnt.

I'm not Muslim, but I'm not in the mood to sit here and be patronized by a fool like you.

Even if Iran abandons Islam we're not going to be friends on an international level. USA and UK already prevented Iran from being secularized twice in the 20th century by pushing for the Shah to lose power in 1978-1979 and also doing a coup on Mossadegh after he nationalized oil reserves in 1953. Point is, you guys don't want an independent, secular OPEC country because it is not economically in your interest.

Anglos are bigger enemies of Iran, and I think you are a disgrace to the Indo-European spirit.

The last person's acceptance is I need is yours, so I don't give a shit what you think of us.

This desu