Latest Batgirl comic

Trying to make comics without sperging their liberal political propaganda today seems to be very hard for authors.

This batgirl is shit.
It's targeted towards girls that don't even read it anyway.
That's why it will fail.
DC is not Marvel; they will cut their losses eventually.
DC office still full of literal Chads whereas Marvel's full of actual cucks.
In fact, I thought this batgirl line had already been replaced?

Sup Forums's gone over this a million times.
There's better indie comics for girls that do what the SJW's want way better. But again, girls don't read these comics.

>The profesional with knowledge of the human knowledge, plus basic biology and psicology called me by my biological sex rather than my made up gender.

>That's why it will fail.
It won't as long as people like OP keep buying it despite him knowing it's propaganda

What the fuck happaned to comics were they went out and try to solve a murder mystery or something else cool. No we get identity politics no wonder no one reads this shit

Fags, whores and commies are ruining us

When will it stop

Oh boy another episode of "Why won't everyone agree with my delusions?"

Now people, to your left you can observe the fascinating and slow death of an entertainment industry.

Is this fucking real? Goddamit get your shit together, westerners.

If she wants to be a man why is she dressed like a woman

>Sven reading Batgirl in his cuck-shead while Ahmed and his cusins are gangraping his gf

>DC falling for this Jewish bullshit
I am so fucking sick of the Left. I just want to kill them all.

>Misgendering
Leftists are the only ones that misgender.

makes me want to puke

what the SJWs don't get is that consumerist popculture doesn't know allies, it only knows vassals

What is it with comic book writers and being insufferable SJWs?

I can't even keep it straight. So this character is biologically a man, but wants to be treated like a woman, but went to a FERTILITY CLINIC and was taken aback when the doctor treated zir/zim/zhe like a man?

Nice oppression you got there.

Is batgirl the triggered cuckette?

WTF kind of superhero is that?

Pic-related. REAL SUPERHERO.

Remember when comic books were about having fantastic adventures and not getting preached about social justice issues? And when the comics were talking about social justice issues, they weren't like
>FUCKING PRIVILEGED CIS WHITE MALE SCUM!!!!!1

Picture related.

Because SJWs who read all day about this shit are so indoctrinated it bleeds into every other facet of their life

Pretty much what happened to marvel comics.
It's gotten so bad that comic store owners are all complaining that nobody's buying their stock of marvel because it's full of pandering shit.
It reached a point where marvel HQ announced a change of direction because this bullshit "wasn't working".

Coincidentally, this announcement was made a few days after Soros finalised his sale of Disney stock.

go figure.

Comics are (and always have been) for pathetic faggots.

Nothing to see here.

>They don't realise they make her look like a completely crazy cunt
My sides

>don't keep up with comics
>confused as to what's going on in this image
>look up Batgirl
>"Alysia Yeoh is ... a transgender woman."
>mfw Bat""""girl"""" is a tranny
Why do people read these again?

Faggotry to faggotry. Dust to dust.

outsider mentality. They probably spent a good part of their lives being "outsiders". They were bullied, and picked on, and probably swore to themselves to never be like those bullies who hurt them so.

They see any group that could even remotely be marginalized and they want to stick up for them, and "fight for them" because thats what super heroes do.

>no one reads this shit
/thread

Who fucking cares. If capeshit movies didn't exist they'd be bankrupt by now.

>I don't have a problem. I'm perfect. Everyone ELSE has a problem >:(

This is hilarious. Reality is better than satire.

except it does fail , comics sales are going down really fast cause of turning them into SJW HEROES MONTHLY but marvel and DC dont seem to get a clue that their pandering is the problem

why do you buy this trash, don't you understand that if you buy a toxic product you are the problem.

BBC nigger here. Is it really that bad when someone "misgenders" a tranny? I mean the trauma from slavery is passed down through black folk so we're entitled to society bending over backwards for us as reparations but this seems a bit much.

lol @ how fucking insane the 'girl' were supposed to sympathize with comes off as. injecting your self with a bunch of horse piss hormones fucks up your brain i guess

READ 2000AD

there are many other good comics coming out from less known publishers, like avatar press and image comics, havent touched dc and marvel in a very very long time

What does this even mean?

or theyre a bunch of beta male faggots and like all beta males faggots they pander who whatever whores tell them they should be like for the off chance of getting to touch a boob that in truth, is reserved for chad #10391098

the worst part about this is how these writers think that simply ham-handing a bunch of sjw topics into their stories will somehow make people actually buy their comics. the people who buy comics don't give a fuck about this and the people who give a fuck about this don't buy comics and probably never will.

droking scum

Why do comic books, deviantart, and tumblr all have the same artstyle?

this , sjw want video games and comics to change when they arent the audience that buy it , thats why pandering to them is so stupid , they just want to win their pety war of changing the freedom of speech to fit their narrative , they dont care about the hobbies themselves

>Marvel's full of actual cucks.

Don't forget they were bought out by (((Disney)))

Disgusting

Motherf-
11/10

nice proxy 'straya

nice

The writers seem to think that giving a character cookie-cutter victim status will make the character likable. Sorry -- you have to show me the character illustrating/discovering her values by making difficult decisions. I shouldn't have to tell them how to do their jobs.

>Job with a high % of liberals
>Virtue signaling for increase sales

Just rational capitalist profit mentality, no need to include Jew conspiracy in everything.

Do kids buy comic books? I don't remember it ever being a thing here, I always assumed it was a legacy American medium that only older people still had any interest in

>go to fertility clinic as a man in a dress
>get advice on options when you were born male but hormone'd your testes into oblivion
>act triggermad half a day later with friends. Sorry not-sorry!

>go to fertility clinic as a woman looking to go male
>get advice on options before you sew a dick on
>act triggermad half a day later with friends. Sorry not-sorry!

Can't tell exactly which way it goes, but it works either way. OF ALL THE THINGS YOU COULD BE GENDER-MAD ABOUT, THE DOCTOR IS NOT ONE OF THEM. You're getting medical advice and they give you information based on your biology, not beliefs.

I am extremely mad. And this is in a universe where the fucking Joker could bust in and shoot you as a punchline any fucking moment just to draw the Batman's attention & he'll never be given the death penalty. You're worried about gender language in a world where you could drop dead any second as a prop. Fuck you. Fuck you!!!

>>Virtue signaling for increase sales
If that's the intention, it's doing a very bad job.

You're not the target market.

western manga

girl wants to be man and is supported in her delusions

Japanese Manga

Guy wants to be woman (blue pegasus master in fairy tail) and everyone is creeped out by him.

Basically, west is fucked, japs mock faggots

Once again Asia proves itself superior to the west.

Oh, and what the fuck is misgendered? How is the doctor meant to know that she is mentally deranged?

All I want to do is punch 'it'

It's insane when these people are mostly atheist, believing God isn't real because it can't be "proven", but have no problem saying they're male or female despite their sexual characteristics because they "feel it to be true".

>(((Disney))) capeshit

absolutely disgusting

>image comics
Image are blatantly left wing, as well. Still some of their comics are top notch, like East of West and the Prophet reboot.

oh my it looks like that nazi didn't want to LARP along did he?

>superman''s weakness: rare magic stone, otherwise invincible
>this girl's weakness: Being called by the wrong gender
How empowering.
She better just be some supporting character and her main purpose is to be abducted and saved by functional humans.

Because they started to hire these artists as "new blood" so that they could better pander to non-existent audiences.

the target market doesn't spend. This is a proven trend. See: Marvel & all the lines it's cancelled recently.

There going to replace all of them are they?
No wonder the call it capeshit

>my wifes lantern
>captain cuck
>xir god of prenions

more like
japanese manga
guy wants to be woman and gets raped on a train by 10 other guys

Not Disney, Warner Bros. owns DC. Get your jews straight.

they have the worst sales ever

>I'm trying to get pregnant doc! Why can't I get pregnant?
>Well it seems to be that cutting your dick off and pumping yourself full of hormones isn't a substitute for having a womb.
>OH THE OPRESSHUN

B A S E D

A

S L A A Y

E

D

Fuck the patriarchy, fuck white supremacy and fuck Drumpf.

No, but seriously. Not gonna lie former Trump supporter here. He's gone totally insane in the last few months. We can't let this goy get the nuclear codes.

The only niggers I have ever liked were a bunch of dudes from trinidad I used to work with.

>She better just be some supporting character
Batgirl's the redhead if they are following the trend of past designs. The rest are normie friends and probably no superpowers.

It's all mind control, wanting people to be unstable, to focus on unimportant issues, whilst freedom, and values of the individual are taken away.

When a person is so mentally manipulated that they don't have any identity - even down to gender - then they will simply comply with the state.

It's all fear based, when you have zero sense of identity - no family, no race, no religion, no community, no gender identity - where can you turn except to the eternal state?

Have a (you)

image has some gold

sex criminals is funny as hell

Not one white male among them (unless you count Batman, but let me guess-she hates him too)

underrated.

First the golden age, then the silver age, now the misgendered age. What a time to be alive.

According to recent sales, nobody is.

>doctor
Hahahahaha arr they making fun of them now?

Lmao who do these clueless faggots think actually buy their comics?

How does this conflict further the plot in any way?

Wtf is this? Sorry? Is she Canadian?

Hopefully this is true, they will have to stop the SJW bullshit if shareholders start bitching. Internet is a big reason why comics sales are going down too.

Outstanding

I love capitalism.
Companies start pandering to this bullshit and their sales drop, see Bioware

Also gives me faith in humanity.

>pic related is a real superhero
not posting donald or barron trump
KYS

Ill have to bring this up to a guy I know at work. I can just imagine his response being something like "So? Why CANT batgirl be a tranny? Is there a problem with being trans? Sounds like something a TRUMP supporter would have a problem with, I think this is perfectly normal and amazing."

>DC office still full of literal Chads whereas Marvel's full of actual cucks
Honestly IDGAF about their politics internally; especially in the movie division.
DC's shit just sucks ass since they've been trying to compete with Marvel; Marvel's, while not perfect, is still far superior at doing it "right".

Amazing how fast it took them to go from this to pandering to the reddit audience

topkek

"Babs" is Barabara Gordan aka Batgirl.
It's her menagerie of degeneracy that's been a problem.

In the last run there was some real rage inducing bullshit, but then again, that's just another reason why it'll die.

This new run seems to be fucking worse. unless it's the same one. I can't keep track. Art looks different.

Batgirl went from a contributing member of the batfamily, a strong paraplegic character that persevered despite the odds and literal cucking I might add, to this millenial selfie taking whore.

And the art got all tumblry.

Marketed for chicks, that don' read comics.

Zarjaz

All USA media is filled with a political agenda. I fucking hate it.

>fertility
>misgendered
wtf am i reading here?
pic

What series do they have that's good? I've been getting into Dredd.

>Then we lock up anyone who leaves a dangerous dog unchained
Based Flash

Ahahahahahhaha im glad that worthless garbage cant have children

Makes me even more proud i got to carry a child for 9 months ahahahaha i can be bred and you cant

Feels good

Is this what women consider their superhero?

P I T T S B U R G H

I disagree with taking away guns but Superman was otherwise in the right in Injustice