What are Sup Forums's thoughts of Alex Jones?

What are Sup Forums's thoughts of Alex Jones?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk
youtube.com/watch?v=9kdDkYfaNMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtube.com/watch?v=xVUyQC7AE0Q
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*on

Hysterical fear profiteer.

Completely and utterly batshit insane, that's why Sup Forums can relate to him

Redpill God

>Entertaining fear-mongerer.
>The Hicks.

Try at least Shlomo

You don't deserve his water filters.

he's a schizophrenic conman

But he's really entertaining when you get him high

Has a tendency to go off on high speed rants that connect 20 different niche subjects together which makes him inaccessible to normies.

His reliability was evident when Rogan made him slow down.

chill dude, he looks like he meditates a lot

Jew

He has points but presents them like a madman so no one really takes him seriously.

Kind of upsets me, but I know that's how he got famous.

A crazy ass motherfucker.

I think most of it is an act so he comes off as crazy. Probably worried that he might break into his own house, drag himself into the woods, and shoot himself in the back of the head ten times. Sprinkles in truth every so often.

totally bluepilled on Hitler's Germany, but other than that he's a reliable source of information.

Hes the hero we dont deserve but the one we need right now.

If we lived in the Fallout universe he'd probably be some big shot ruler of a town made out of scrap.

I have many questions regarding his claims . . . however, he is definitely more credible than CNN every day.

Just wish he would let his guest's and caller's talk without being interrupted.

Thats because hes so far ahead of the papers. People thought he was a crackpot when he was talking about the shadow government and new world order. How the globalists are literally telling us all the horrible things they are planning right out in the open. But people like you will still be like, "pft, they are not turning everyone gay, those frogs were just an isolated event!", until you find your self with a sock in all your holes and telling your self you were born this gay.

Based God

You may think Alex Jones is just some dumbass, but thanks to Brainforceā„¢ he actually has an IQ of over 200, rivaling the Bogs. He's intelligent enough to speak in binary code, but he graciously keeps his words on an intelligible level for his audience.

As a fallout fan who's played through all of the games, I can confirm this to be very true! Btw first post ever so yeah I'm a Norine RRRRRREEEEEEEEEE

Fpbp

He peddles chemtrails so he is either a lying sack of shit or a completely ignorant fuck...

which is it?

woke as FUCK. All you fucking idiots who say Ale Jones is a Zionist Shill, watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk

>this

are you dumb? CIA admits chemtrails/weather control are real youtube.com/watch?v=9kdDkYfaNMQ

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

Everyday he has a emergency alert, and always has to plug in some water purifier or niacin iodine

He makes money off fear, just like some scientists make money off claiming that humans cause climate change.

He's one of the top red-pill dealers around. He shills hard for the products advertised on his site, plus he gets scoffed at for delving into conspiracies on one end, and being jew-friendly on the other end, but the man genuinely has love for humanity, wants to bring the pizzapedos to justice, and is a based Christian

That Joe Rogan podcast could quite possibly be some of the best things I've heard Alex Jones talk about.

he looks more like kinison imo

He is a true hero, and I'm going to skip this break this is too important

He's literally me

Literally fake news the guy

fat piece of worthless shit

youtube.com/watch?v=xVUyQC7AE0Q

Entertainer who is 20% right.

He is Jewish. Married to a Jewess. Children are Jewish. Shills for Jews. One of the reasons why PJW sees no connection whatsoever of Jews owning the media. Controlled opposition. Just like Trump.

He's redpilled like me and hopefully (you).

CIA disinformation agent who controls the narrative of investigative thought surrounding the Jew World Order.

His repills come laced with poison.

Hi joe

His ex wife is a kike, he's sponsored by Israel, a CIA disinformation agent and Zionist shill.

He's the lolcow that keeps on giving.

oookay... Anyone else like to share?

Based.

Have he said this?