What the fuck is his problem?

This mudslime shitfuck aired a total hitpiece on Hinduism and India last night on CNN's new documentary series #Believer. What a total fraud, just because we support Trump. This gigantic disgrace proves that Muslims are the biggest racists in history, imperialists who hate humanity. The part that pissed me off the most was him making such a big deal about "Untouchables" in hinduism, when the fucking concept was perverted by mudslimes and the eternal anglo.

So fuck all of you, Hindus are now officially getting shit from the left and the right. Are we the new jews?

It doesn't invalidate anything he said, though

Everything he did and said invalidated itself. The entire show was a joke.

Fuck off Poo jumping on the Anti-Muslim Bandwagon isn't gonna change the fact that you're all 3rd world monikers that need to use a fucking toilet.

We are driving the bandwagon, fucking retard. You have no clue about the history of India or our peoples.

Islam will die, but we need to beat the white liberals first.

The part with the cannibals was the funniest shit
Chief guy drank his piss and threatened to kill him

This guy is responsible for starting the "The West is creating terrorists by not embracing Islam and making fun of it" narrative that Obama and Hillary Clinton both endorse. He's also too afraid to actually debate Richard Dawkins or Sam Harris irl despite taking shots at them every chance he gets.

Reza Aslan literally is what Glen Greenwald's haters make Greenwald out to be.

just because you climbed out of your slimy poohole country and you support trump doesnt mean you smell any better

Is it true that Sikhs have swords for the sole purpose of killing muslims?

Him drving to india in order to make islam look good is like a pedophile making a documentary about those guys who inject themselves and other with aids on purpose. Just because you found someone worse doesn't mean I suddenly like your shit religion.

Indians eat dead necrofied bodies from the Ganges. Show reinforced my idea that Indians are just niggers.

Tbh if you're not a Muslim liberal sympathizer/Jewish than you're the new Jews. At least you Hindus can somewhat defend yourself- us whites can't do anything without "muh white privilege" or "racist!!1!" Thrown in our faces.

A mass extermination of the shitfest known as Islam would benefit humanity more than anything else.

The Indians literally made a different country for muslims so they wouldn't be bothered by them.

When did the US get on the anti muslim bandwagon? 2001? Just shutup you dumb burger.

Hindus are stinky fags who are getting killed one by one in trumps America

He's a fucking taqiyya fraudulous piece of shit. He even lied about his degrees.

How could anyone watch that and think it was anything other than a total hoax? The whole thing was fucking retarded, like they were filming The Office and trying to pass it off as a serious documentary.

Poo in the loos are worse than niggers. Literally the scum of humanity no

What did this fucker say about indians?

I honestly have half a mind to climb back into my slimy poohole country and rid it of all invaders, and clean it the fuck up. India has had a troubled history, and it's time to clean it the fuck up.

Then go back already you stinky worthless piece of shit

Smell like money

I hate this apologist scumbag, grade A cunt

Whens the last time you showered or checked your bank account, leaf

Its anyways funny when you fags act like you're better than Muslims and other subhumans when you're all the same

I found the mudslime

leaf pls go