Jesus Christ, how can Sup Forums recover?

Jesus Christ, how can Sup Forums recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well it's not racist. It's just dumb liberals stuttering about how not racist they are, and doing totally dumb shit to black people.

So what's the deal with that movie anyways?

it wants to be polarizing because of the topic its dealing with. I've heard it's okay from pretty ladies so may check it out. i'll wait a little bit so the theaters aren't full of the "white people are so terrible," crowd

I'm waiting for this movie to come out on video before I see it, but I've heard it actually satirizes liberal whites who preach about diversity while living in 99.9% white areas more than it does satirize white racists.

"Even the white people who aren't racist are still evil and want you dead"

This is true tho.

White people doing white people things is weird and scary - t. nigger

>Cop: Can I see his ID?
>Race-Mixer: He wasn't driving.
You get asked for your ID, you hand it over. So much simpler that way.

She was planning on stealing his body/identity, they didn't want the cop fucking it up or knowing too much

it doesn't want to be polarizing at all, it's really solid filmmaking on every level and appeals to a lot of people.

>white people paying doing white people things is weird and scary

>white people things
>like paying taxes and not jaywalking

Shut up potato nigger.

>Not going in early with the anti white crowd
>Not being white and wearing a Maga banco
>Not acting like it is a comedy and laughing when race mixers and niggers get screwed over.

Its a well executed movie. The cringy whitey stuff in the middle is mostly cover for the sinister plans of a single family.

I'd recommend seeing it twice, the movie opens up and loses a lot of the seeming edge with more than one viewing. Wouldn't give it a 10/10OMFGBESTMOVIE!! rating, but its a good flick.

The theatre I saw it in was about 80% black and I didn't get any hints of antiwhiteness from anyone

It's a solid film. If anything it pokes at lefty white people who fetishize blacks.

Lemme spread my asscheeks for a second here

Is this that film about the black meeting a white girls family and they turn out to be brainwashing other blacks and turning them in to slaves or something?

I saw the trailer and immediately decided not to watch it. You're an idiot if you watch it and then get mad about it because you knew you would so why pay you dumb nigger?

Just watched it with my gf, it's alright. It goes hard on anti-white a little in the beginning/middle,but let's go of my towards the end. Though all the whites are the villians

He's right.
You can't be racist against white people.

Lol bullshit. It's necessary to point out racism on the other side, liberals don't understand shit until it's done to them. This is fucking war. When the media becomes reasonable we can stop complaining about double standards.

A racially charged horror movie idea is apparently the only idea a black horror fan can come up with.

It's disappointing this is the best idea blacks can come up with.

Now Jordan Peele is making several more "race bait" movies because of the popularity of this one.

holy fucking autism

itt: autists who haven't even seen the movie getting triggered by their own imaginations

>he still give a shit about being called a racist

I haven't seen it, but I've heard it's just as critical of black hysteria over whites as racism from whites.

Hypothetically, let's reverse all the roles in this movie.

All the white people are now black.
And all the black people are now white.

Imagining it? Yeah? Good.

I dare you to suggest there wouldn't be outrage literally everywhere.

This movie IS racist.

......not that I'm really all that bothered by it, since I'm white an' all and I know that white people are best people.

But it's retarded that people refuse to accept the hypocrisy.

You have to understand this by now, this is how we lost America the first time. Everyone being content to just sit back and let the retard feminists scream and shout hoping everyone will see that you're the reasonable one. The only way these people will understand that their attacks on free speech are wrong is if we do it back to them until they stop it. They aren't going to see the side of reason on their own, they are ideologues.

Science is racist. Not being racist is denying science.

>implying it's as black and white (lol) as that
I'll take logical fallacies for 800

>Everyone being content to just sit back and let the retard feminists scream and shout hoping everyone will see that you're the reasonable one.

The reason this fails is the same reason normies all parrot Trump being racist and whatnot. They, by and large, actively refuse to think for themselves and just believe what they're told to by someone. When nobody calls out the bullshit, they never think to look for it in the first place.

It isn't racist. Saw it the other night. If anything it made whites who kiss black ass look creepy. It was also pretty good movie and the main actor really did well.

Have you seen the movie? It really isn't anti white. It criticizes blacks and whites leftists mostly.

Huh, seemed like they had stopped lying about the anti-white agenda. Guess old habits die hard.

t. cuck

Stop replying to shitty Canadian clickbait
Go watch his channel and discuss him there if youre obsessed with Gavin

Fuck you, moron.

What the fuck, your a shitty shill

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

From what I can tell it's a horror movie about white people written by a comedian. Looks pretty good.

I love Gavin McGingus

That must have been fucking awful. Going to the movies is already terrible but with more than a couple respectable blacks? You're a stronger person than I am user.

Imagine Hot Fuzz centering around a black guy in a white man's town