Reminder that Logan is a completely Redpilled film

There's a lot of redpill symbolism in Logan that can be easily missed. Obviously there will be logan spoilers here.

>The mutants, pretty much the most incredibly race on the planet (aka the white race) are completely wiped out by a society that hated them and thought they were doing the world a favor.
>Most of the xmen, symbolizing the redpilled white people, got killed by a brainwashed Xavier, symbolizing white genocide at the hands of white people's own leaders
>Logan, the last white man, still takes care of Xavier because he knows that without order, white people would just devolve into savages
>Then Laura shows up, laura is part of a new generation of mutants that could mean a new hope for the presumed extinct race. Laura is Logan's "child", symbolizing how the white men of our generation didn't like having children
>Logan's paternal instinct wakes up and he realizes he must protect Laura
>Logan sacrifices himself to save Laura from x-24 who is described as "the ultimate mix"
>Laura lives and carries the mutant legacy with her

Tell me again why have you not seen Logan yet?

Is it even out yet?

I haven't seen hollyjew movies in years

It released like a week ago

(((Marvel))) you blue pilled faggot shitskin. Go fuck yourself.

Don't miss OP's earth-shattering next post:
MUSLIM MS MARVEL IS REDPILLED AS FUCK.

>Super hero film
>Redpilled

Also, the original idea behind the mutants was actualy liberal anyway. The mutants were supposed to be kikes and niggers.

this is actually from Fox

Again, that's disney's marvel. This is Fox's marvel.

How do you know the movie isn't actually using mutants as blacks or jews as this guy saidAs far as I remember, all the X-Men films presented the mutants as any minority (blacks, gays, jews, etc.)

Movies are redpilled now because thy make a ton of cash, lib movies sucks, see failing we wuz kungs ghost jew girls, tht other female lead movie,

Also magneto was inspired by soros, 12 year old jew who was saved saw his people die, becomes powerful to destroy all those who are not mutants(jews), instead of using tht power to unite the,
>inb4 he wasnt
Literally was written by 300lbs polsters b4 Sup Forums existed

Am i the only one who noticed nice Wall at mexican - us border in the movie??

Mutants are LITERALLY meant to be homos tho kek

Yeah because FOX isn't left biased -.-'

Because this is a new era, the symbolism is very clear. Blacks, asians and arabs are not in the verge of extinction, also logan is white.

The was a huge anti-America first message in the beginning when a group of """"""white"""""" males were riding in Logan's limo shouting USA USA at some poor mexishit illegals who were being arrested by ICE.

They tried shipping Logan's daughter with some nigger kid half way into the film.

And don't forget the rainbow squad of half mexican mutant babies with super powers killing le evil white military men while trying to flee to Canada.

Also North Dakota DOES NOT look like that. We do not have trees in the bad lands national park, and the badlands don't even fucking go much future north of i94, let alone up to Canada.

NORTH DAKOTA DOES NOT LOOK LIKE THAT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's what I thought! That shit looked massive.

saw it last night desu. Pretty good.

FELLOW NDBRO!!
Yeah in the credits it says that was filmed in British Columbia.

Bismarck btw.

Glad the protestors are finally gone.

You're all a bunch of idiots. It shows that Mexico is lawless. The mutant practices are illegal in the US and Canada. It's allowed in Mexico because it's full of criminals, murderers, and rapists.

The movie starts with a bunch of spics trying to steal Logan's wheels, proving my point.

Xavier killed the X-Men on accident.

Yeah i thought the same and it got annoying like the 5th time they mentioned north Dakota everyone yelled and clapped when they did say it

Sup Forumsno Sur here.
>The mutants, pretty much the most incredibly race on the planet (aka the white race) are completely wiped out by a society that hated them and thought they were doing the world a favor.

Wrong they were represented as another race to be looked down on. Freaks. They were treated as such. The conception paralleled blacks in America.

Everything else is BS based upon your first point. This would relate more to a genocide of a race who's remaining people are superior to their controllers and eventually retake control.

Hmmm... doesn't that sound familiar.

I'm not even a lib shill, I just wanted to point out you are wrong and this is Jew media at it's finest from Disney.

Were* as in the conception of mutants in comics. Grammar is hard.

Hate the X-Men. The whole concept is lazy and dumb. Wovlerman is the only one that isn't a crying transexual, which is p[robably why 90% of the movies revolve around him. Good on Xavier for killing them all though.

Let's be real. The movie clearly plays both sides so that either part of the divide will relate to it.

>he thinks the mutants are supose to represent white people and not the struggle gays have in society
>a prepubescent girl is now wolverine
>redpilled

I like the x-men movies but i think having a little girl take on the characteristics of wolverine is out of place.

Take it to /tv faggot.

My mind can't even comprehend the amount of mental gymnastics you did to say this movie was redpilled.

>let's forget about how the only mutants alive are POC from mexico, who are hunted by americans.
>Also the only safe place is Canada
>The teens in the beginning shouting america while logan sighs in disdain is redpilled? somehow?
>The bad guy is literally named donald.
>At the end, x-23 is beating the ever living SHIT out of x-24, even though shes a young girl and hes a monster of a man.
Go fuck yourself OP

>OP is from Costa Rica

Why are you pretending to be white?

>redpilled
>subtly implies that a country that protects it's borders and patriotism is a dystopia

The scores that reviewers are giving the movie are way exaggerated. It had a unoriginal and predictable plot, little character motivation, and terrible villians.

It was a 7/10.

>>The mutants, pretty much the most incredibly race on the planet (aka the white race) are completely wiped out by a society that hated them and thought they were doing the world a favor.

They are and always have been an allegory for the unwanted minorities of society who are "different" the blacks,gays,trannies etc

>>Most of the xmen, symbolizing the redpilled white people, got killed by a brainwashed Xavier, symbolizing white genocide at the hands of white people's own leaders

He wasn't brainwashed he had a seizure due to old age

>>Logan, the last white man, still takes care of Xavier because he knows that without order, white people would just devolve into savages

"White people" being mutants by your own regard means he kept xavier alive so that he and caladan wouldn't turn into savages. Considering he saw his own death fast approaching and caladan was a tea drinking albino nancy I highly doubt that was his aim.

You then go to relate forced diversity in film and topical political commentary to latino girls replacing the white man.

"Dredd" was the most redpilled movie of the current decade.

(((Logan)))

They didn't try shipping logan's daughter with a black dude, you're a pedo so you saw shipping. She was autistic as fuck and just wanted his ipod and he never even remotely implies he's interested in her. Hell he's like 17 and she's 11.

Movie starts with logan butchering a bunch of spics

>this is what the mentally ill unironically believe

What do wolverine's claws represent? The length of the dildo you push up your ass every single night?

>protecting a lab child
>not a cuck

top kek

No! Man, why?!

Nice advertising
Fuck off

I went and watched Borne in the Matrix instead.
Funny stuff.

Fucking ruined.

Sure you fucktard. Three things you have missed - first - all of the mutant kids were diverse SJW dream, to the point where even my wife who doesn't care or know about such things noticed and remarked on
Second - not a single villain or goon was black
Third - the WE WUZ FARMING EQUIPMENT AND SHIT black Minnesota family - while not really an issue, it fit the rest of small things

lol, like id pay money to see something i can torrent

Is this that spirit cooking thing I heard about?
What's it about?

Is that a real corpse? Also, what's the deal with the kid? All these guys are pedos?

That it fucking was. Criminally underrated, poorly advertised, the only 3D besides Avatar made well. The best comic movie hands down.
For whatever reason I saw it around eight times.

You are wrong. It only has familial themes because that is what they are trying to subvert.

It is a movie about watching a little girl kill people. It is an insult to the value of human life.

Logan has no love interest and some scenes with the girl are vaguely sexual. To push people towards pedophilia.

At the end of the movie all the races of the world team up to kill a white guy who looks like Richard Spencer. Then they literally remove a cross from his grave and tilt it to be an "X". Symbolizing getting rid of christianity and literally replacing it with shitty X-Men movies.

You work for them

you sound stupid as fuck

Dredd movies have always been satire you magnanimous retards, I'm not surprised in the least that literal fascist bootlickers think it's a good "redpilled" movie

t. inhabitant of a literal current year Mex-Cit

you savages need some Judges to be send your way to create order

None of what you posted remotely resembles a trace of an argument

On addition to being a fascist jizzguzzler, are you also an autistic guy who can't detect satire in films?

Satire? It looked like a fucking Mexico, it was full of spics and it showed perfectly what should your cops do with you.
What part of it was satire?

Sorry Mr. Mangold. There were no subversive themes. Movies are innocent entertainment and are not used to push an agenda.

There was more satire in the original film, the elements in the new film were somewhat minimized, but still, dredd has always been a satirical franchise

Only the autistic and the brainwashed fascists think it's a movie rooting for authoritarianism

It's not satire you retard. It's the future you chose.

A future of urban jungle inhabited by criminal mestizos like you and policed by the only group willing to uphold order: white men.

Why

This is the most contrived bullshit I've ever heard

Yeah them glorifying illegal border crossing with a horde of spics was so redpilled!

>literal character which sentences Santa Claus to 20 years for home invasion
>not satire

You're either underaged physically, or mentally

>Wolverine movie
>"Actually goy, this little girl is BETTER than Wolverine, muh girl power!!!"
this is more Hollywood feminist bullshit, costafag

Try gays, faggot.

> what is cartoon
> what is movie
> what is "I move from object to object to cover up my mistake"

Dredd (2012 aka current decade) is not satire. here you yourself talk about the the movies:
> Dredd movies have always been satire

and now you are using the comic as an argument

I did not talk about the comic, so I reject your argument.

Are you idiots this pathetic that you look for "muh redpill" in everything?

Besides, most of the actors are liberal, the directors, producers, writers, the companies that funded it, etc. All liberal. And in large part, jewish.

Get over yourselves.

Thats funny,because the 100 posts before this one said its leftist propaganda

Both the cartoon and the movies are part of the same franchise, and dredd has always been a satirical character, there is no argument around this.

>it wasn't satire because muh hate for le spics and muh love for le bootlicking is stronger this day
Lmao

Watching any kike media.

>kys

Shut up and pay for our wall already.

>Logan is redpill

But svenpai said it was about white people handing their legacy over to mexicans. Not sure who to believe anymore.

Why haven't I seen it yet? Because I'm waiting for the home release. The theaters in my area are over-priced and staffed by retards.

TAKE THE BOGPILL Sup Forums

IT'S NOT TOO LATE

Why are trumpfags so butthurt? Or are you looking for replies?

Anyways, here's one (you), don't spend it all on one place kid

I think his point is that people see what they wanna see in it

this
the xmen represented blacks, civil rights etc

professor x = martin luther king / peace ful approach
magneto = malcom x / kill or be killed

everyone that choose a side was fighting for rights of being accepted in society. op your point has fallen by the wasteside

>t. Jewy Goldbergenstein

No. This post should be flagged as shameless advertisement. Let me scroll through here...

Boom, there you go. Allegory to current events. Possible that this scene was tossed in there just to keep politically current/relevant, and build sympathy to Illegals by relating the main character to them.

Yeah, but when you notice that, it's inherently blue-pilled in the end.

OH, my.
>Anti-America (This is x-men universe, but that's a whole other discussion)
>Logan hates USA
>The bad guy wasn't even lifted from "Old Man Logan", just to use the name (Donald) Pierce
>Girls are stronk!

JESUS, WHAT?

Yeah, nah; fuck off.

Mutants are by definition human hybrids hated by everybody. So they cannot symbolize the white race. Sage.

Was the whole thing about kindnapping women, forcing them to give birth to test tube babies, experimenting on said children and getting rid of them a nod to all the human trafficking shit thats been exposed recently or do you think I'm looking too deep into this movie?

Perhaps that is what partially inspired the movie.

Logan is redpilled but only as far as comic book movies go, eg. entry level.