>Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=-W2neRa7H7E

>Budget 2017: No 'spending sprees', Hammond warns
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39170453

>Battle-hardened in Britain, May prepares for Brexit talks
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-may-idUKKBN16C0C6

>Britain should make unilateral offer on post-Brexit rights of EU citizens
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-citizens-idUKKBN16C001

>Northern Ireland Assembly election results: The maps and charts that explain how Sinn Féin closed the gap on the DUP
telegraph.co.uk/news/0/northern-ireland-assembly-election-results-sinnfein-closed-gap/

>There is no economic case for breaking up the United Kingdom, says May
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-politics-scotland-may-idUKKBN16A132

>UK could quit EU without paying a penny, say Lords
theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/04/uk-could-quit-eu-without-paying-a-penny-say-lords

>Juncker launches post-Brexit EU reform proposals
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-17-385_en.htm
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/01/revealed-jean-claude-junckers-five-scenarios-future-europe/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=APBCPOePKg0
youtu.be/-f8AgWOpNt8
youtu.be/JALNZbS7r9c
youtube.com/watch?v=ONwgeqeSIkE
ft.com/content/220090e0-efc1-11e6-ba01-119a44939bb6#comments
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw actually believing Hitler

Rodger.

The peak of femininity

Who was the most red-pilled philosopher in the past two hundred years?

Absolute state of[Embed][Embed]

She came to a pub I worked at when she was fat

What's with the modern obsession around mental health? I often hear we need to "get rid of the stigma around mental health", what fucking stigma is there? Is this sudden concern just another form of virtue signalling?

youtube.com/watch?v=APBCPOePKg0

Voltaire if you make it 230. Camus is good for blackpills.

Describe her feet

Is being a psychologist a comfy job?

Did you smash?
In fact are you a virgin or not?

If that's less than 22oz you're a fag country

Not if you take it seriously.

Dead queen when

ITV now:

What of the football paedos?

1000s of victims.

there were two of them

I cant recall what they looked liked. I was behind the bar. Isn't she skinny now?

>Did you smash?
No It was a children's party with her kids and husband present

>In fact are you a virgin or not?
not

Pig.
And i hated Steps.

just over 14. (400g iirc)

So...
Who wants to do some Spice?

anime desu

What happens next with Article 50 since the lords shot it down?

When and how did you lose it? There's potential for me to lose it soon as long as I don't fuck up somehow.

any of you lads been to America? how hard is it to get a VISA?

you quit yesterday?

It gets called off and immigration is doubled

Thread Theme should be:

youtu.be/-f8AgWOpNt8

>It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains. The stains become a warning.

It will still go through surely?
Is it triggered?

I've been to New York city. All that was required is to fill out a form detailing the reasons for your visit. This is then checked by the staff and you are allowed through- unless of course, your're coming from one of the Muslim countries Trump has banned.

youtu.be/JALNZbS7r9c

Nah this mate

I only use cannabis and alcohol and the only other drug I would consume is DMT.

Just saw news report of new strains causing people to freeze on the spot like Zombies.

>filmfags

My thoughts vanish on contact.

nah
Once the lords say no then thats it.
Game over
A bill can never reach royal ascent.

True story.

>I hope the snoopers charter stops some of the degeneracy in our society

It's obviously not going to and you know that, the reason it's been accepted is because they've tricked right-wingers into thinking it'll be used against Muslims and degenerates and tricked left-wings into thinking it'll be used against right-wing "bigots". The difference is it'll actually be used for that second purpose. Regardless, the Snoopers Charter is a direct attack on our liberties and ancient institutions. Mogg supporting it just shows that he's willing to go against this image he's built of himself being some sort of quintessential English Tory defending our ancient traditions and institutions, and is more loyal to party than nation.

>There's no denying that Rees-Mogg is a loyal conservative, but I think its incorrect to label him an enemy of our principles

He's a fellow traveler, but don't mistake him for anything but that.

>considering the state of UKIP presently I think this was a wise move

He should've defected in 2014, along with Carswell and Reckless, when UKIP was at their height. Not only did he not defect, but he actively helped to campaign against Mark Reckless in Rochester and paraded his son about to mock UKIP. Again, he puts party above nation and principle.

Isn't she with one of the Chemical Brothers?

Everywhere I go, I mean like everywhere I be, I hear 'nonymongs running their mouth, you should hear how they talk about me.

>When and how did you lose it?
17 at hotel after a party

>There's potential for me to lose it soon as long as I don't fuck up somehow.
Its the optimum time for opportunities to lose it when you are in sixth form/college lad.

>Fear is the mind killer

No this was about 7/8 years ago. Thought she was skinny again?!

>btfo
>b-b-but no you
Kek

True Story:

I went to school with a son of an MP that became a Lord.
>He was politically transitioning KEK
The perks of going down to London to experience the Gravy Train were mind blowing.

>tfw Meme Merchant is the most normal, functioning tripcunt here

>WN is a massive cock gobbler

Well done.

Now that's what I call a shitpost.

Do you have to speak to any law enforcement once on american soil? or do you walk straight through

This girl popped up to me on Instagram and she's been messaging me ever since. I've said we should meet, my question is how do I make sure I don't fuck up the first date, and what is something good to do on a first date, considering she doesn't:
drink
want to see any current movies
like Nando's

>Tfw I was planning to take her to Nando's and the cinema, and then go to a bar.

>Snoopers charter would screw all shitposters if we memed a prime minister into existence.

youtube.com/watch?v=ONwgeqeSIkE

Nah this mate

>Dude

What do they say?

What the fuck, that isn't my image.

There's no police apart from security. The processing men look like police but I'm not sure if they are. They were in bullet proof booths in JFK airport.

That some Hacienda flash back he's having.
Aceeeeed!

>the biggest mentalist triplad takes the bait right off the bat
Love you really you big brownshirt bumbandit

I love me too desu.

as they say, "ah yes..."

I think all anons and Triplords can come together and agree that WN is the most bitter and unpleasant person in Brit/pol/

Press F to btfo WN

>Bumbandit =
>Shrub Rocketeer.

>weed

Get yourself down to Kwiksave

>considering she doesn't:
>drink
>want to see any current movies
>like Nando's
What is she a blind muslim vegan?
Do you drive yet? Do something different from nandos lad like Prezzo or pizza express. Also maybe get stoned with her before or after the movie?!

>no replies

Be sure to put on your finest fedora you complete faggots

Come to Kwik Save for quality you can trust.

Ummm...who are you?

One day you'll have to post a pic to show us that your gains are real
A broken normie's right twice a day, eh?

No one has even noticed that it wasnt even a reference about spice at all.
Sapho juice comes from a root extract (described in one of the later books, i have no recollection which, it might even have been the shit tier Brian Herbert monstrosities)

Ive read all the Frank books and to be fair he seemed to drink his own koolaid by the end.

hmmm no he's better than most

What was the image you were trying to post?

Hartley's Cranberry Sauce 185g

ONLY 45p

At Kwik Save

anyone else think we need to unite against WN, anonymous and tripfag alike. his autistic ways are despised by both, we need to team together to kick him out of brit/pol/. biggest autist here

This

This without the "F U":

>muh 350 million

The UK has never in its 60 year membership contributed anything remotely close to £350 million a week. The most we have ever contributed is £250 million a week and that's the gross figure before any deductions. After deductions the net figure is £150 million. This is about 1/3 of the cost of the smallest government department: Industry, agriculture and employment.

Most of the money goes to the running of the single market and the maintaining of the 50+ trade arrangements that the EU has. The UK would still have to cover these costs if it wanted to create its own trade deals, the difference being the UK now takes the full burden of the cost rather than only 18% of the cost. There is no way the UK alone could sustain anything close to the size of the trade network as currently exists through the EU with the money we give them.

But I like WN

Going to treat myself to a Coronation Chicken sandwich for lunch tomorrow. Who else loves a bit of Coronation Chicken?

>tfw only one more episode of my animu to watch

Nah just a normal girl dunno why she's so conservative. I asked if she wanted to buy any weed and she said she hates it, meaning that any sex will be completely sober.

FCMD the most toxic trip. your the trip with the shittiest posts

Between them, UK, France&Germany subsidize eastern Europe and the Mediterranean. Why?

Who doesn't?

It's alright.

Nothing on roast beef

>Tfw going to do at least 4 laps on my run tonight

So?

fuck it, ill join you, you filthy limey. ill forgo the mango chutney and substitute with fine cut branston.

Roast beef is the best meat.

How is FCMD toxic?

Cheers babe.

It actually surprises me how many people at my place of work have told me that they don't like it.

It's fkin peng m8.

>any sex will be completely sober.
Don't get too ahead of yourself lad

ft.com/content/220090e0-efc1-11e6-ba01-119a44939bb6#comments
>White self-interest is not the same thing as racism

>The dividing line between liberals and conservatives in the US and the UK increasingly hinges on different definitions of racism.

>A recent study found that 72 per cent of Hillary Clinton voters in November’s presidential election consider Mr Trump’s proposed wall to be racist compared with just 4 per cent of Trump voters.

>The argument is not just about physical or economic protection, but cultural protection too. Modern liberals tend to believe that preference for your own ethnic group or even your own nation is a form of racism. Conservatives regard it as common sense and resent being labelled as racist.

>Multiculturalism is premised on the rights of minorities to maintain certain traditions and ways of life. But liberals have usually been reluctant to extend such group rights to majorities.

>They have justified this reluctance on two grounds. First, the white majority in the US and Europe is itself so diverse it makes little sense to talk of a culturally homogenous majority

>Second, majorities have been so numerically dominant that their ways of life have felt threatened only in a few small pockets.

>The latter is clearly no longer the case, especially in the US where the non-Hispanic white population is now only a little over 60 per cent. In several UK cities, the white British are now a minority too.

>When YouGov, Policy Exchange and Birkbeck College asked 2,600 Americans whether it is racist or “just racial self-interest, which is not racist” for a white person to want less immigration to “maintain his or her group’s share of the population”, 73 per cent of Clinton voters but just 11 per cent of Trump voters called this racist.

>In a companion survey of 1,600 Britons, 46 per cent of Remain voters in last June’s EU referendum but only 3 per cent of Leave voters agreed this was racist.

How do I not fuck up the first date? I'm thinking I go in tipsy so I'm more confident and care-free.

>served on a block of fucking wood

When will this fucking end

he hates you he was telling people to filter you the other day. drive him out and you can be the chief tripfag

mate see this we need to drive him out

I once got drunk before a date but I ended up pissing myself