The same New York Times reporter who said Trump was wiretapped in January, said this week it never happened

The same New York Times reporter who said Trump was wiretapped in January, said this week it never happened. lidblog.com/same-ny-times-reporter/

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/11/29/new-york-times-subscriptions-soar-tenfold-after-donald-trump-wins-presidency.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-09/fake-newsflow-are-ny-times-guardian-and-wapo-buying-clicks-china-jumps-trickle-half-
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/fake-news-fake-stats-half-ny-times-wapo-guardian-traffic-china-wth/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=athsVJS0sjk
weeklystandard.com/did-the-obama-administration-try-stacking-the-deck-against-trump-at-the-justice-department/article/2007085
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this fake news from the Failing New York Times?

Modern Progressives don't have standards and logic.They'll happily contradict themselves if it meant they always appear "correct."

"the road to hell is paved with good intentions " as they say, except that will get everyone but the most powerful elite killed.

>everyone gets killed

Is there something wrong with that?

Libcucks are splitting hairs arguing that tapping a Trump aide is not the same as tapping Trump himself

>No evidence that Trump was working with the Russians.
>WE NEED A SPECIAL PROSECUTER TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS

>Evidence that Obama illegally tapped phones, e-mail and other communications
>YOU ARE PARANOID AND NEED TO RESIGN NOW

Welcome to the mind of liberals.

please God let it fail I want every lib kike at that rag jobless

lel

cnbc.com/2016/11/29/new-york-times-subscriptions-soar-tenfold-after-donald-trump-wins-presidency.html

I think their argument is this:
>Drumpf said Obama ordered the surveillance
>Hurr durr the POTUS can't order it, the DOJ requested it through FISA

Distinction without a difference. There is no way Obama wasn't aware. If Obama and Clinton appointee Loretta Lynch and DOJ is so above reproach, then there shouldn't have been any problems with Sessions investigating Russian ties.

bump

don't forget to sage the slides.

>New York Times subscription growth soars tenfold, adding 132,000, after Trump's win

lol the NYT only had 13,000 subs?

>500 people subscribed to NYT
>soars 10x
>now 5000 idiots
Wow, we got a real problem here.

And yet they closed down a lot of offices.

I bet half of them are Chinese that hate Trump for fighting against their homelands Jewry.

Very Fake News caught once again.

Thats ok with me. Less money staying in China, a whole $18.

Not surprising to see the NYT get in on this treason

CarlosSlimDoubleDown.png

NYT is banned in China. Half of their traffic is bots.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-09/fake-newsflow-are-ny-times-guardian-and-wapo-buying-clicks-china-jumps-trickle-half-
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/fake-news-fake-stats-half-ny-times-wapo-guardian-traffic-china-wth/

>New York Times

registered as an Infotainment content distributor.

This can't be real. Reality has become a joke.

Hah. Spicer just mentioned this article in his "press gaggle"

NYT is in every library in the country too. Lel, I wonder where that is counted in.

this cant be real. no way they are that retarded. burgers explain yourselfs

Fake News

Can one really trust the New York Times?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=athsVJS0sjk

>illegally

I think the biggest tell that Obama knew was the intelligence sharing executive order AFTER the election.

For weeks it bothered me, because I couldn't figure out why he would do such a thing.

They don't need any explanation for their conspiracy theories. They can just say "FUCK DRUMPF" and call it a day.

so... you are functionally illiterate.

>schmidt
>rosenberg
>goldberg

Every day you're reminded that it's not just a meme

Really makes me think

This is also interesting and troublesome

weeklystandard.com/did-the-obama-administration-try-stacking-the-deck-against-trump-at-the-justice-department/article/2007085

It's like they think no one remembers anything anymore.

Hey bro I'm going to need you to be more specific than that.

How the fuck are these people not killed yet. Like, what kind of security do they have at NYT headquarters? Why does everyone stand around and just let them brainwash millions of people into being traitors to their country and president? Fucking disgusting that no one does what needs to be done.

>butt-obliterated breitbart shill detected

typical alt right nutjob comment

Read the articles instead of just looking at misleadingly juxtaposed headlines. You'll be less angry and appear less stupid.

5d chess

Wiretapping is only allowed if all information not related to the reason the person is wiretapped is erased.
Since they preserved the data for future political sabotage, its illegal.

lrn2deepstate, bro

more like typical agent provacateur comment

I have not seen anyone on the alt-right advocate violence

This. Alt-right is a movement of peace

This your first five seconds on Sup Forums?

Someone should kill you for slandering the peaceful name of Alt-right

Thank you for your informative post Estonia! Have a (You)

We're getting into 1984 levels of memory holing now. How long before the papers tell us, "We have always been at war with x, and y has always been our ally?"

>How the fuck are these people not killed yet.

Those (((surnames))).

Maybe if you actually read the articles instead of just glancing at the headlines you'd notice they're not contradictory.

Oh he corrected erroneous reporting. This must be some grand-conspiracy against drumpf.