Post the most based niggers in history

This guy is governor-general François-Dominique Toussaint Louverture, the leader of Haitian slave rebellion and colonial revolution.
He was a former slave and self-learned everything from literacy to ideas of enlightenment, as well as Classical and Renaissance philosophy.
He managed to expel colonial control of the Spanish, the British and the French.
He formed a European tier effective administration and the military from former nig slaves.
He gained an edge over numerically superior and better armed Napolionic French Expeditionary forces, only to be betrayed by fellow niggers.
With him captured and arrested, his sucessors still managed to win a (rather short-lived) independence. But eventually internal strife and renewed colonialism run Haiti into the ground.

Achievments of this man, however, are awe-inspiring.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Sankara
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I guess he really WUZ KANGZ

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Sankara
This guy was pretty based for a communist revolutionary, just read what he has done for Burkina Faso, he made it great again.

Wasn't there literally a white genocide in Haiti under his reign?

guess why it's a huge shithole to this day

Self taught my ass... He got his education and position from his white nigger lover masters. He didn't form shit, he only took control of the institutions that already were there thanks to those opportunistic british cunts and ran the whole thing into the ground.

>numerically superior and better armed Napolionic French Expeditionary forces

It wasn't numerically superior, the slaves were far more numerous and pretty much zerg rushed the "French" forces which were devastated by yellow fever anyway. Moreover the whole Polish contingent mutinied against French command in exchange for having their lives spared.

After the French were forced out they had to leave their wounded behind, the niggers agreed to spare their lives and tend to their wounds, instead they fomerly drown every last of them as soon as the French forces departed.

Later the whole genocide of every single white male, female and child on the island happened, even the nigger lovers who were sympathetic to the slave cause and helped them were tortured and slaughtered.

So yeah... Britain, niggers and people dumb enough to treat them like our equals are the reason why can't have nice things in this world.

Haiti is a shithole because blacks took over. If they had just keep their mouths shut for another 100 years they would eventually be getting free gibs and a welfare state but now they live in poverty.

You gave up free shit to live in shit.

>Formed a European tier effective administration
WOAH DUDE BASED LMAO

Thomas Alexandre Davy de La Pailleterie

Literally one of the most vile niggers in history.

>opportunistic british cunt
That whole rivalry thing you go on about? The last 800 years? It was all bants m8.

Marcus Garvey

Started a movement to ship Black Americans to Africa, once famously said "Europe for the Europeans, Africa for the Africans", hated the NAACP and his arch enemy DuBois who he called a commie and a nigger to his face, and called out the left regularly for engaging in support for Blacks only to further their own political goals.

Here is an actual quote from him

> I regard the Klan, the Anglo-Saxon clubs and White American societies, as far as the Negro is concerned, as better friends of the race than all other groups of hypocritical whites put together. I like honesty and fair play. You may call me a Klansman if you will, but, potentially, every white man is a Klansman as far as the Negro in competition with whites socially, economically and politically is concerned, and there is no use lying."

>He gained an edge over numerically superior and better armed Napolionic French Expeditionary forces, only to be betrayed by fellow niggers.
>With him captured and arrested, his sucessors still managed to win a (rather short-lived) independence. But eventually internal strife and renewed colonialism run Haiti into the ground.
Niggers always have to ruin everything

Haiti is now a shithole but I'm agree. Fuck the frogs

>Later the whole genocide of every single white male, female and child on the island happened, even the nigger lovers who were sympathetic to the slave cause and helped them were tortured and slaughtered.
not true , they spared some non-french

at least they managed to conquer the Dominican Republic

>the British are behind this
colour me surprised

He was a criminal and he's now screaming in hell.

>Literally one of the most vile niggers in history.

THIS. Haiti is a subhuman shithole.

Saged and kill yourself, JIDF

Yes, the poles that mutinied. I mentioned that too.

funny thing is that haiti had a race war between blacks and coloureds since the begining of their freedom

>niggers
>based

It's not our fault you don't know how to win a war.

male fashion sure peaked during napoleon era

Urfkwakes n sheeit?

Drumpf is pretty niggardly. Too many kids from too many babymamas and shitty gold on everything.

LoL...

Says the crooked nose banking nation that literraly spent more than half a century bribing European powers to fight France so they could rat fuck French colonies in the Americas.

We lost Haiti but in the meantime we had the French Revolutionary Wars and the Battle of Austerlitz you back stabbing perfidious albion.

He was French before being a nigger.