Give me a good reason why you think hating white people is justified

Give me a good reason why you think hating white people is justified.

Hard mode: you can't cite anything that happened before your parents were born.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zdzoCmpdjAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the girl in the OP is probably dating an asian guy

*plays staccato pentatonic sequence*

shes a legit 10/10

White liberals enable minorities to act like victims, and treat them like some sort of pet. This causes the minority to do however he pleases.

White liberals promote ghetto nature
White liberals promote single mothers

Why pentatonic?

If you're going for the "oh noes!" and causing tension, it's more likely to be diminished. A pentatonic sequence would be more like an 80's car commercial feel

>(((White liberals)))

Nope

White "liberals" definititely deserve hate.

>pentatonic because just posting "da da da da duh duh, duh duh daaa" makes no sense

youtube.com/watch?v=zdzoCmpdjAw

Looks arab to me.

But muh parentz wuz slaevz an shezeeit

Most americans do. Its your hispanic blood. Arabs and hispanics look the same, when hispanics have more white blood. Makes them taller.

Looks Italian at most to me.

brother and sister sexy time... mmmmmm...

would threesome 10/10

White liberals are crashing this economy. Like seriously why the fuck are you white guys trying to destroy your own country I don't get it. We were discussing white privilege in one of my stupid electives and I was the only one who said there isn't anything wrong with being privileged while all the white guys checked theirs. Seriously if you guys need non whites like me to defend you we're all fucked.

>Give me a good reason why you think hating white people is justified.

All races have always hated each other since the dawn of times, what's wrong with that.

Japs say we smell like butter and cheese, we think Africans smell like sweat and shit, and so on.

I like to bring up jewish priveledge because it makes them short circuit

The white people I've met IRL were more civilized and nicer to me than those of my own race.

t. hispanic

well im an iraqi living as a refugee in turkey, you tell me.

most white people are in love with that filthy kike jesus

America fucked up Iraq but America is hardly a white country.
>50%

White people created and propagated feminism and "rape culture", causing white men to drop out of society and creating a dip in white birthrates that forced countries to take in migrants to make up for missing economic growth and thereby forcing countries to promote multiculturalism and give more government assistance to migrants they took in.

In short, white people, more specifically white women, caused everything that Sup Forums hates.

Hating someone because of something someone else did is fucking retarded.

(((white people)))

same here bad hombre, same here.

I hate white people because they don't cry like little girls.

All my friends cry like little girls, we all dream about success but grabbing a bull by it's horn sounds too scary so I just sit at home and do nothing.

Therefore, I hate white people.

I'm a communist by the way. I never worked a day in my life but you assholes should pay for everything I do.
I hate white people!!!!!!

Jewrish subversion. Trickery. These cunts use this so well. We should hop on board the subversion train.

I'm kickstarting this campaign

>white women wont date me have to look for other means..
oo..kay..

It was all the white people's fault. Why can't we just destroy them?

I know this is already a thing, but if we meme it hard, how bad will they look in the end?

ENDGAME goalie

Kill all white people! I'm a liberal progressive and I stand for freedom and equality.

What are you even trying to say?

The only people who say this kind of thing and mean it are white people, sadly.

Locate your local liberal and say "I hope someone kills that trump supporter"

This will subvert them. Use Jewish tactics on their own people. Subvert. Infiltrate.

Trump supporter gets attacked by anti-trump supporters -

You - "Good! I hope someone kills him!"

Use your imagination.

spotted the r/asianmasculinity faggot

Dirty tricks can be used against you, assmongers

All it takes is someone to infiiltrate the next black bloc.

Jewish Trickery is so easy I don't even blame them for doing it. We should do it too.

Fire with fire.

>Give me a good reason why you think hating white people is justified.

nobody thinks that here

>>>/reddit/

>Niggers are still being niggers
>More niggers are being born every day
>Niggers deserve to be hated because they're black and spooky
>I hate niggers, and that's okay

Pawns can be useful in a chess game but they don't generally win the game.

the fuck they don't. did i just hallucinate the sheer number of sjw posters on here in almost every thread?