Trump wire taps

Obama gave the order (in some manner). Obama also tried to have it covered up after the election, but Director James Comey kept every document. Director Comey is currently working with President Trump on the matter.

Trump has them. Currently waiting on remaining Obama DoJ members to slip up.

Big news will drop this evening, or very early morning about the wire taps.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-fbi-idUSKBN16D2DW
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jT0wkouUczY
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/10/was_a_server_registered_to_the_trump_organization_communicating_with_russia.html
whois.com/whois/trump-email.com
rawstory.com/2017/03/fbi-director-james-comey-asks-justice-department-to-publicly-reject-trumps-wiretap-claims/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ija-VZwcznE
theliberationstation.com/barry-soetoro.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM
vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-07-of-07/view
thirdworldtraveler.com/Assassinations_page/Israel's_Central_Role_FJ.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Welcome back user.

Any info on what the big news will be?

Please go roleplay back to /x/

>Trusting a weasel

Bump

Why is Comey trying to get this called fake then?

he's playing both sides probably

bump

He's not. That NYT story is fake news. Read the story carefully. >senior American officials said on Sunday
Not Comey. Not the FBI. Anonymous source. It's fake news.

why do you use jfk as your picture? who killed him?

>white house literally just said they havent talked to comey

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-fbi-idUSKBN16D2DW

stay desperate trumpkin.
your boy is a spastic retard

About goddamn time you were back Goebbels.

Have you nipped the color revolution in the bud?

Mossad. USS Liberty. Research. Stay on the topics of now.

What was your dad yelling about through the window?

I hope this is really you. We'll find out tonight.

BUMP

Gowdy said dont trust Wapo or the New York Times. He couldn't say why but Gary Webb (man who exposed Iran Contra and CIA drug smuggling) exposed both outlets as a CIA front when they tried to discredit him for exposing the CIAs wrong doing. Before he "killed himself" by shooting himself twice in the head he gave us everything we'd need to know about why those two outlets lie

Rafael Cruz

tell us about obama's birth certificate
trump was obsessed with this years ago
it had to have been the first thing he looked in to

Bump for more details

Who does number 2 work for

indeed.

Comey is a cock sucking two faced faggot.

OP is full of shit

PRAISE KEK

Thanks for the update OP user

If Obama goes down for this, will many of his droogs go down too? How many Dems/Rhinos are gonna get burned by all this?

This is a copy cat larper. 1 post by this id. He is not using the proper format as dictated by the real insider.

I hope I'm wrong though cause the happenings must flow.

doesnt mean shit.

At the end of the day, a federal judge (all of them are democrats) signed the wiretapping order. Nothing trump can do here will end up working out for him.

This is how the left operates nowadays, grow some balls if you want to retaliate

bump for gestalt.

>Stay on the topics of now.

i am on the topics of now just curious chill out.

>Research

people have already done all the research, why should I? thats why I was asking.

but whatever. if this is legit internal happenings guy he probably wont answer questions.

>Gowdy said dont trust Wapo or the New York Times

i love that NYT are willing to incinerate their credibility on command.

because any organization working for the common man, and not some small fraction of the elite, would obviously do that.

WaPo we all know is total garbage. literally Amazon propaganda.

Forget Trump memeing himself into POTUS...the most amazing part of 2016 was Jewish Goebbels.

He always answers atleast a few questions. He also has been on the money about 80% of the time.

BUMP

This post seems different then the last.

That's a fake leak to lure DoJ into lying outright.

>Why is Comey trying to get this called fake then?

Because the FBI was not involved in any of this shit and Comey just wants their name cleared.

He's not saying there was no taps, just that the FBI was not involved (as implied by Trumps tweets). Trump should've fucking spoke to Comey before blurting shit out 2bh.

Gowdey asked Comey what happened to the FBI I once knew? Comey responded when it's all said and done you'll see this was the best way to Handle this investigation. Comey said they are working their way up the ladder to catch the big fish. Comey might be our guy after all.

Isn't he trying to get the DOJ (Obamas remainers) to call them fake? If or after they do, they can be called out on it.

Agreed, I think it's a low energy larger cashing in on a few (you)'s. But we will find out soon enough. Mid week for sure as even the previous legit internal happenings user had been off on timing a few times.

I wonder what the deKEKtive would say about the truth of this thread.

If this is Goebbels, keep up the good work and keep the knives sharper. 100% honorary at this rate.

See George Webbs research on the FISA story. He has graph of the demon fake server used probably to present to FISA to get the warrant.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jT0wkouUczY

shhh, shill, your posts are amounting to prefect proof of the point that refugees are a terrible idea.
if you want white people to continue allowing the lesser races into their countries you should mind your mouth: you're ruining it for all the other niggers.

Here is good story set up about the fake secret Russian server and secret computer scientist "Tea Leaves" we can probably assume is CIA working with Hillary-Sullivan-Obama.
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/10/was_a_server_registered_to_the_trump_organization_communicating_with_russia.html

You probably know the secret server was registered by CIA spy McMullin in his sister Emily's name, They both went to Auburn Hi in WA. Flicker has a family pic of them by name.
whois.com/whois/trump-email.com

There is no official announcement by Comey about the wiretap. Recall Rep Gowdy warned us not to trust NYT where the story came from?

JFK warned us about Shadow govt (CIA) then ended up dead. It's CIA vs. Trump for control of Presidency.

this is literally what shareblue has been reduced to

there is no comeback, and they know it.

Its in Trumps favor that 15% of USA (Hillary voters) think he is a clown. Hubris.

When did that happen?

Congress Oversight during election

She's sounds happy.

rawstory.com/2017/03/fbi-director-james-comey-asks-justice-department-to-publicly-reject-trumps-wiretap-claims/

its fake

Can anyone link me the old NYT article that mentions a wiretap?

now CNN actually spies on the White House and puts it online for all to see

youtube.com/watch?v=Ija-VZwcznE

Do you have evidence of this or is this just another "alternative fact"?

See Kenya BC released by CIA
theliberationstation.com/barry-soetoro.html

youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM

is this good enough?

He did not. NYT story. See Gowdy warning about NYT. Find better sources for your news.

We'll know by 2moro

>fake, 1 post by id at the time of this post.

Previous jfk thread had multiple posts by id,
jfk pic used to symbolize planet discoveries

sage, gtfo

Wrong. There are slip ups. Signs the spy data was referenced before FISA turned around and said OK

front page

WEW VLADS

See Hillary email Congress investigation

He is definitely /ourguy/. Only issue here is that too many poltards can't into these machiavellian intricacies and react like flat out normies.
SAD

This is just a public secret.

>Obama gave the order
doubtful. obama wasn't steering the chip

"Raw Story" is not a story they are quoting NYT fake news. The CIA news leaders NYT, WaPo and CNN post the propaganda and then all the other fake news quote them.
Read something else.

YUP

it's also out of date. it's been responded to, but the response obviously can't be used for shilling

Does any of this relate to anything Japanon was talking about this morning. He said big reveal on april 3rd and to avoid Sup Forums after april 15th. Also something about the ides of march.

Comey isn't working for Trump, they are both working against the corrupt establishment.

vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-07-of-07/view

the other possibility is that they illegally tapped trump, and actually got him colluding, then got the legal tap and by this time they were tipped off and kept mum. Would explain the furorabout the intel yet no evidence produced. They literally cant or they will be jailed as well for illegally tapping trump. but it pisses them off so they still try to smear him.

I could actually see a scenario where putin did actually collude with trump to help him in a FRIENDLY and PATRIOTIC manner. Perhaps seeing the coruption (see snowden) Putin came to trump to help stop the corrupt and illegally spying obama machine from taking over intel, DOJ, and media thus creating a secret oligarchy. Being a non-globalist country he realized america could be lost to jewish globalism forever. Putin and trump collusion may have actually been a positive thing. Just a theory.

Yes, they are rounding them up, loose lips sink ships though.

FISA rules require the request come from Prez (then Obama) or Atty General/AG (then Lynch). AG would not make a high profile request targeting the Prez candidate from opposing party without her bosses (Obama) fingerprints on it. She would not want to go down for what is Obama's fight.

>I could actually see a scenario where putin did actually collude with trump

yeah too bad the wiretaps failed to show any evidence of this

occams razor

If history is any indication, it is painfully obvious that there is no convoluted scenario here. Even Merkel got bugged. The problem is the MSM didn't give a shit, hence no outrage. This is as simple as a smear campaign gone wrong because the wrong horse won the race. If there were damaging intel on POTUS, we would have known a long time ago.

Right. End of user. Will link poster to your geography.

>the MSM didn't give a shit

the MSM is in on it.

Also you mean March 15th.
Idea of March was death of Julius Caesar in Shakespeare play.

Yes you are correct sorry. We found in the previous thread links between this place and the clinton foundation and some other NGOs as well as Indian govt.

tonight's the night

Here
thirdworldtraveler.com/Assassinations_page/Israel's_Central_Role_FJ.html
Google "RY Dawson Michael Collins Piper" and look for the 3 hour interview between the two for more information or buy the book Final judgment for everything Piper did with sources

People in the CIA helped but it wasn't"the CIAs doing" see

anything more on this?

I have a feeling Pedogate is about to also blow wide open soon

Found a link to the thread.

I had to leave and came back and it was closed. Havent seen anything else.

The original user japanon thread is 404d though which is kind of strange since the other remains.

PLEASE BASED MAN TELL US MORE

Wait wtf??? Could someone please educate me on this shit? Not joking or trying to be an ass wtf is this shit about????

The people are waking up and it is probably going to get messy soon.

I really hope so. That is the single most important thing that could come of this administration

have link to full thread?

i think it was nuked

not sure why

Thats the stuff I have. If someone wants to make a new thread feel free. Its kind of got me creeped out at this point.

bump