WHITES ARE ANXIOUS BY NATURE

Help me make sense of this.

If it isn't true I'd like to see how.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2931265/

Other urls found in this thread:

rdos.net/eng/asperger.htm
rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

COuld whites having better access to healthcare explain a part?

Aren't whites overrepresented in the military?

rdos.net/eng/asperger.htm

It's because we're fucking Neanderthals guys. We have deeply rooted animal instincts. This is why dogs hate niggers too, whites have an ancient bond with puppers.
If you have anxiety, you might want to check the back of your head for a small bump, it's called an occipital bun and it most likely means you have ancient Nordic or high German blood (Neanderthal blood).

Pls give tldr. What are the acronyms?
>tfw no practical, level headed asian gf

Social Anxiety Disorder
Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Panic Disorder
Post-Traumatic Stress DIsorder

MY theory about why rates of PTSD in niggers is so high is because like at least a quarter of them get molested or raped in early childhood.

It's limited to Americans only, so it can't be said to be a study of Europeans, Asians, or Africans as races.

I don't think I have this. Does this mean I'm a nigger? My world is falling apart here.

That's why I was asking about the racial representation in your armed forces. You have insane amounts of neglected veterans.

Not all Scandinavians have it, it's just more prevalent among them

If you test INTP on a Meyers-Briggs test, you may also be a white boi.
Here is an example of an non-autistic INTP neurotypicality test.
This subject is Swedish, has an occipital bun, pronounced brow ridge and has SAD, GAD, and ADHD

Wtf I just felt and have a bump there.

What does it mean?

When civilisation depends on you to have your shit together, you tend to be anxious about things.

Of course it's fucking true.

White people have to hold together civilization as a whole. White people have to prop up blacks and hispanics so they don't completely destroy themselves at the world. I'd be stressed out too if every single black and hispanic person in America was relying on you to not die.

Asians are intelligent, but get to take a back seat to all of this. They're minorities so they let white people handle it while they make money.

No, shithead. Race is biological. Anxiety isn't a social construct, some people are predisposed. We built civilisation BECAUSE we are anxious by nature. God I hate commie scum.

It means you are part of an exclusive club of ancient blood, and more than likely that you are on the autism spectrum

>Neurotypical
>Neurodiverse

Kek, leftist-speak for 'normal' and 'freak'

Yes, autism is a social construct made to stamp out conservative thought.

So is that bad? Am I retarded or have low iq?

Probably because most White Americans know they are hated and basically at war- even cucked Whites and SJWs know they are hated for being White which is why they pander to niggers for good boy points.

I thought everyone had an ocular protrusion?

No, more than likely high IQ. But you'll test higher on non-verbal IQ tests. Things like pattern recognition and certain splinter skills.

>Have the bun
>Have asburgers and anxiety
Aint that something Jim.

You thought wrong. Go do some research, or just look at some of the apes hanging out front of your flat. They almost certainly don't have brow ridges or occipital buns.

it's not a coincidence, Nikolaj

>Study comparing anxiety of whites to nonwhites in America
>Surprised that whites are anxious about being replaced by non-whites

You could have just given me the money and I would have come up with the correct answer myself.

whites are forward thinking people my dude

growing up in a warzone--the inner city.
i saw some sheboon label it: post traumatic slave disorder--a cycle of ptsd that hasn't yet been broken.
i didn't look at the claim carefully at the time but i suspected at the time that early- ot mid-20th c. black american culture undermines her base premise.

neanderthal tissue is recessive: only 25%\* of whites will have it.

\* - barring any upward selection or genetic drift associated with the trait.

>WE WUZ SLAVES

If only they would just embrace slave morality just a bit more.

Nice infograph nigga

Holy shit

Any advice for a neanderthal?

>find woman
>hit over the head with stick
>drag back to cave
>secure the existence of your people and a future for your children

asians dont complain about shit

whites get "SAD" due to lack of melanin, thus lack of vit D

African americans have to deal with getting shot at in inner cities and military, thus higher rates of PTSD

NOT THAT DIFFICULT

Anxiety is linked to higher intelligence.

Whites are very overrepresented among officers and the enlisted, although more so among officers.

You know, acceptance of the autistic has enabled the right.

Is there a place I can take that test out of curiosity?

"Naw nigga I want muh rims sheeeeeeeeeeeeeet"

Just because niggers won't shut the fuck up about doing what ever niggers do doesn't give them PTSD.

Make sense, whites inherently feel guilt or contemplative about their decisions. While blacks give no fucks, so they are more likely to chimpout, get traumatized and get PTSD. Asians are basically robots and have no emotions at all

>you might want to check the back of your head for a small bump, it's called an occipital bun
How do you know this of me?

rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php

Do you know what your brother looks like? Well so do I.

Can we just nuke all white "people" already?

you fool wanton use of weapons of mass destruction on your waifu is retarded, women are physically weaker all you need to do is carry her off unless you're a manlet

You can't nuke white people if you can't make nukes.

Apparently dating for neaderthals consisted of basically just a lot of staring until the sexual tension broke and the two formed a life bond.
Also there was polygamy.
So keep staring.

it means your neanderthal ancestors had thick fuckin necks brah so their skulls had to have an extra thing for all the muscle to attach to

srs

Neanderthals had 20% larger skull volume.

>would you like to eat this animal now or save some for the winter months?

>Be white male
>Be smart enough to know what kills you and what doesn't
>Get more anxious around dangerous situations (ie: walking past a group of black people)

>Be nigger
>Have no brain whatsoever
>ooo oook ooga booga bixnood nigga
>so u b sayin we wuz calm n shit?
>Proceeds to walk in front of a bus
>IT DA WHITE MANZ FAULT

sounds about right

the difference isn't big enough, gimme muh fucking money I need to invest now!

how about you use the weapons your people invented

Has to do with who are soulless beasts and who have spirits. The latter are not as suited to this world of lower senses. This is spoken of in the bible. They are literal goyim. Careful, even though they don't continue after death and are worthlezs fuckmeat, they still think they are human and are quick to mob violence along with conniving instinct. See any patterns here? Good... 50% of the world pop or more are these soulless things.

Anxiety comes from worry about the future: blacks don't usually look towards the future.

Normal, of course, being aspie.