Last thread archived

Last thread archived
Alright Sup Forums I can't possibly be the only one here you thinks the SJWs have gotten out of hand and I just we need to shut these bitches down (not necessarily with violence) my suggestion is an Anti-PC group that uses the same "protesting" these shits are using. Let's give them a taste of their own medicine while also triggering these cucks to death
>>discuss

nigger

Wachovia you're fucking mouth I'm an endangered white fucking male

fpbp

>wachovia
lmao nigga get a new phone what is wrong with you

i think that sjws will get extinct on their own. it is just a question of time. as soon as they'll mature and get out of their community colleges, they will show signs of human beings

>i think
you sure about that, honey?

no

their Ideology is already falling apart, Nationalistic fervor always trumps communist degeneracy.

Sorry I was taking a shit and was distracted

Don't you want to speed up the process

Sure I would, just tell me how.

There's got to be a point where they'll wake up when their into their 30s and be like "what the hell have I been doing with my life". They will most likely be jobless, low skilled cucks with nothing to offer society that followed a flawed ideology that was doomed to implode for all of their 20s. What a fuckin waste of life.

How fucking old is your phone? Wachovia doesn't exist anymore

I'm predicting a spike in suicides in a couple of years when those people realize how fucked their thinking actually is

If your plan is to trigger them to death while they are beating you to death, that means your plan sucks and that you have to choose another strategy
couch fighters are wierd

This is what happened to the hippies in the 70s except a bunch of them became insurance executives and day traders and shit

Oh I think you're right in that assumption. That's what happens when every facet of western civilization pushes a globalist ideology since these people were young, and then having all that come crashing down all at once when it is all melinnials have known to be true. It causes massive societal issues and cognitive dissonance.

Let's hope they don't drag innocent people with them.

Well as we are seeing innocent Trump supporters getting bloodied up for exercising their constitutional rights, that ship has already sailed user.

now you sound just like one of them

SJWs are making fools of themselves by rejecting freedom speech, dont sink to their level

Agreed, I don't believe violent resistance is needed. It should only be used as an absolute last resort. Let these people look like the fools they are.