Need to start making white babies

My last gf gave me genital warts, so I'm done chasing new pussy. I've got a new gf I haven't banged yet but I think she's a keeper.

Is it degenerate to not tell her about it until after I bang her and tie her down for marriage/children? I could always play dumb and act like she gave it to me after she finds out...

Yes.
Start your relationship with a lie.

You know the right thing to do, senpai.

You're a degenerate either way.

Either unfuck yourself or don't breed.

We need more stable white families, not white trash breeding like rats.

Kill yourself as not to spread your filthy disease

Fuck. She's hot!

(ahem sorry I mean attractive lady! )
PUt a ring on it slugger!! ;^))

-Michael

Surrogates would be your answer I suppose. I'm on the market currently and it will be easy to find a good woman. As I'm not living in an Urban area, Those are where you usually find roasties.

Cut your dick off and throw it in a fire.
This will cleanse the sin from you.

Why lie when there's an easy to get vaccine for it?

I'm torn Sup Forums. Been having a lot of trouble finding a decent woman for a while, but I've recently been seeing a very qt aryan. There's a catch though, she's manic and pi-polar.

I haven't seen an episode yet, and she's disclosed this to me. Should I pull out?

>women

Uneducated unemployed trophy wives making their wealthy hubbies happy, more like.

Get the fuck out. Please. You won't make her better. She will only drag you down. Please get out. Please.

t. Future you

Mental illness is hereditary. You will be cursing your children.

Vaccine doesn't do shit once you already have it, genius

π polar you say? Hold onto that STEM booty laddy

I know user. But I lost a year of my life and passed on some potentially cool opportunities trying to make a girl better. My dad tried for 4 years to help his gf who was like that, and she ended up taking her life. It's not worth it. You didn't make them ill, it's not your responsibility to make them well. You'll find a decent woman by becoming a decent man.

Fuck her and blame her for giving you the warts. Duh!

you need to tell her before you have unprotected sex. if you're worth reproducing with she'll stay with you, but it's got to be her choice whether or not to allow herself to be poisoned. she could find some one better than you, it's up to her to decide whether you're worth it or if she should look for someone who isn't diseased.

we need white babies but we don't need diseased liars.

bruh genital warts aren't actually a problem. you're only contagious when you have a growth and in most cases you only experiment one.

you have the wart removed right? cool, you're good. if it ever comes back (it could be years, or never), just get it removed again.

if you haven't had a growth in like 4 years it means your body has successfully beaten the virus to the point where it can't manifest itself again.

just be thankful it wasn't herpes my dude.

It's too late for you.
Are you really willing to ruin her life too?

Cheers. I knew this was the answer, but I just don't want to accept it. Maybe I'll ask that qt3.14 out at the supermarket next time I see her.

>should I poz this girl so I can get muh nut Sup Forumsros?
fucking really nigger?

Cut your dick off. From here on out you're gonna give every woman cervical cancer.

So what? It's not like I want my future wife to outlive me.

I want you to die.

You're gonna make it. We all are

kill yourself you disgusting animal

>Women should be pure and chaste
>I have STD's from whoring

stfu trsah

READ IT

ty for paying it forward based user

Use a surrogacy. Also heterosexuals are extremely degenerate and are the original sinners

>is it degenerate?
fuck you op gas yourself

why is it so bad that this is what i want to do with my life... i mean, i'll have hobbies and babies and stuff, i'll read books and stay fit, i just don't want to go to college or have a career.

genius. i want a man and a marriage like that.

thank you!