Is there any way to get blue pilled?

Is there any way to get blue pilled?

Stop spending time on right wing websites and social media, start spending more time with people irl

watching the media
living normally
bluepill is literally the default setting to life

phineas gage yourself

Once your here you can't forget what you've learned

Lobotomy

Yes. Start supporting Trump.

>posting a disgusting commie sympathiser

yea that's the reason why I want to get blue pilled i n the first place

hehe good one
there might not be any other way

Red pill your friends and family, once they're more extreme than you, they can call you a blue pilled faggot.

No. You can always stop giving a fuck and become a nihilist, I don't know what color that is.

theres no going back once you open your eyes.

Go out and meet people.

What has been seen,can not be unseen.

Ha!
No.
Once you know how the illusionist does his tricks the show forever changes.

You can still enjoy the skill involved in the tricks though.

black pill. Blackpilled fags are cringe as fuck though.

Nihilism is meta nonsense. Only existentialism provides meaning for the living.

stop browsing Sup Forums every day so you stop blindly accepting all the memes on here as facts

lmao
T H I S

who makes this shit

The only way out is death

The redpill is akin to realizing God does/does not exist.

You entire worldview changes. Everything to see and encounter now goes through this new filter.

"Going outside" or "talking to people" won't help. Because it all runs through the new filter.

I suppose it's possible to change that filter, I just haven't seen anything to convince me that anyone has actually done it.

Hedonism

Basically, just stop paying serious attention to the news and rely on your friends or facebook or infotainment programs like The Daily Show or whatever the John Oliver one is called to summarize everything for you and tell you who's good and who's evil (protip: all the white people are evil and everyone else is good). If you see something happening on TV that alarms you somewhat, like Black Lives Matter protesters setting cars on fire or refugees in Sweden gang raping white women, and you voice your alarm and are immediately told that this opinion is racist, learn to accept this as constructive criticism, and try to use the experience to better your understanding of marginalized peoples; or better yet, just go back to whatever you were doing and stop thinking about it, because none of it can possibly affect you. Just focus on staying in your own comfy little world, and leave the thinking to the people who are designated to do the thinking. Everything will be just fine.

iuno...convert to islam, turn in your guns to the police, subscribe to cable tv, start exclusively making friends with and/or dating university students. that should do it.

Communist Manifesto

>lmao THIS

talking like a teenage nigger is a good way to out yourself, kid

watch media, listen to media and Jew crafted nonsense/

Autists

Get out of your basement, talk to foreigners and see they are actually just people like you and me and everyone else.

Read the gift of imperfection.

It's not a filter lol. People say Heaven and hell are states are mind. They speak blaspheme. Hell is a state of mind, truer words were never spoken. But Heaven is reality itself. The present holds all of eternity. God is everywhere, we are inside of God. This is the only "red-pill"

This, listen to your masters in big screen and in authority positions, they know what is moral and good, you have no thoughts of yourself on what you want.