Red pilled Steam group?

I usually spend quite some time playing vidya, but basically, all my friends are blue pilled, is there somewhere where people with similar political views can play games together?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/groups/phalanxeuropa
steamcommunity.com/groups/pollyticks
steamcommunity.com/groups/65thflb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ill join one if you make it OP (as long as the title is subtle and NOT "FUCK LEFTIES REEEE"

in b4 OP gone

Would something like "Phalanx Europa" be too much?

Just start playing Siege. I see "MAGA" and "cuck" in the chat in almost all the random games I join

looks fine to me, no normie would know what that means

Alrighty boys

Meaning: I need a new hugbox/echo chamber my beliefs are being questioned )))))::::

i run a thing that is what you are looking for but id be afraid to advertise it here to be quite honest

add a good pol-ish display pic to it

Meaning: uh oh ppl are trying to escape from my nation-wide lefty echo chamber?? ::::(((

No that means "I'd like to meet people who share my political views or at least would like to have a conversation about them"

What kind of picture do you suggest?

GTA V Online seems very Right sided these days, they call each other cucks and snowflakes when someone complains about being killed too much.

actually, instead ill just friend you and let you link me Sup Forums shit occasionally or whine to me about lefties

Sounds great, but I sort of wanted to create a small community, maybe you could consider joining :)

Can Confirm been on siege with friend any time its anything political its been maga or ppl pretending to be libs when they're actually redpilled so true :0

here add me on steam nomansland1 with americaball pic link me good pol reactions about lefties crying if you pls ;)

>anything associated with video games
>red pilled

Can you manchildren just stay away from politics

agreed, can you fucking pussies just go back to Reddirt. the only acceptable entertainment is mature sports and physical contact games like football, and UFC. SOCCERFAGS NEED NOT APPLY. go jerk off to your pictures of anime boys dressed like girls pretending to be boy(female) with your Bernie bros.

xd gottem right friend! those guys will never show their face on our icelandic fooseball image board again.

sounds like a fun idea OP, but I let my left friend sit on my friends list so that when he's wrong I can flex my debate ego. I wouldn't mind joining though. sounds fun

what games do you play?

I've joined.

added you

A lot of Hearts of Iron 4 at the moment, also things like Mount and Blade, Rainbow six siege and other shit

Stop wasting your time on games you cuck. Sup Forums is enough of a waste of time.

I'd love for you to join, every patriot is welcome

might want to chill the link posting. advertisement/spam is a bannable offense

Thanks for the advice

Nobody who posts here is in a position to disparage gamers

>video games
>redpilled
oy the propaganda is working, good goy

What games do you play?

Currently a lot of Hearts of Iron 4, Mount and Blade, R6, Civ, and a bunch of other things

commented on your group

im the one with the twitch named ussdonaldjtrump

nobody who is redpilled plays vidya.

Redpill means rejecting the false reality. Vidya is literally the opposite.

I agree to an extent.

People who identify as a "gamer" and who adopt that lifestyle and spend all their time and money on video games is pure cancer and blue pilled as hell.

But there are some games that are good time killers and pretty redpilled.
Most grand strategy games for example.

How does multiplayer work with strategy games? I never attempted it.

Hoi4 Multiplayer is pretty chill with people you know, it's the same concept as the singleplayer game.

Yeah but do you play against each other or is it like a team of your friends vs. another team?

k thxs bb

In hearts of Iron 4 specifically it's usually Axis vs allies

no problem

Elysium Vanilla WoW has a lot of red pilled fuckers but why would you want to play WoW anyway.

Stop playing games and learn to be a man for once.

>I usually spend quite some time playing vidya
thats one reason to kys

I hate to sound retarded but you're not answering my question.
So if it's Axis vs. Allies, then is it all of your friends on one side, or do your friends just pick and choose any country they want?

We live in a world of blue pills, celebrities, media, basically anywhere. Its mostly because blue pills are really loud about their obnoxious views while most of us avoid confrontation and just rant on Sup Forums

>see some youtuber coming across Sup Forumsacks on Rust
>theyre faggots with a base covered in memes and names like kebab remover and pinochet
>mfw the youtuber starts bullying them

steamcommunity.com/groups/pollyticks

Its a pol group

Also, maybe a discord would be good for this? I'd be up for a quiet small gaming discord with cool anons online

Oh, well they can pick any country and any side they want, usually I'd prefer that Every major Country is being played by a player

Sounds like a good idea, never set one up though, no Idea how to do it

desu senpai people who devote their lives to vidya are idiots living in a pipe dream. they think they can make a living off of it, meanwhile people around them are actually succeeding in life. before they know it they will be living in an apartment with a dead end wage slave job while the guys who did it for hobby still continue to do it for hobby in charge of said wage slaves.

Yeah I get it now. I only have Hearts of Iron III though sadly so I can't play.

I'd suggest why not make a general with a steam group and a discord but then I feel like it would just devolve into tripfags, and not even be used due to actual conversations being taken to the discord.

Paradox Games?

Killing floor two is super red pilled and fun

Hearts of Iron 4 for me mostly

I don't have a steam but I'll download it and play with you user

Can redpilled Muslims join? I'm Iranian so maybe you won't hate me as much as an Arab

I for one don't hate muslims at all, I hate their teachings and culture. In short, i dont think anyone would give a fuck

I just joined. I don't have anyone on steam to play with so thanks :3

redpilled mount and blade clan with a based greek usually leading us in battle steamcommunity.com/groups/65thflb