HAVE YOU EVER FUCKED A NIGGER?

twitter.com/DonCheadle/status/838163171055566848

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation#Proving_libel
youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw
twitter.com/doncheadle/status/769546333132722176
deadline.com/2016/08/donald-trump-dwyane-wade-controversial-tweet-don-cheadle-1201809793/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hahah 69. Nope. Never.

Don Cheadle's been sperging about Truman for like 6 months, and he only mentions this now?

>le offended black nigger face

HEY EVERYONE! COME CHECK OUT THIS GUY'S DIGITS!!!!!

Don should get his friends father to come out and tell the story rather than just more heresay.

>Cheadle's friend's father
What a reputable source.

>Hey guys, my friends father knows trump :)

Could you see Trump actually saying this, I wish he did everyday. Just ask a reporter "Have you ever fucked a nigger?"

My friend played golf with Don Cheadle a few years ago, and Mr. Cheadle told him he liked to touch pre--teen girls in their private areas.

Yeah. Black girls are filthy and have amazing asses.

This

My sisters friends aunts uncles bosses daughter shelly said he is a real asshole.

Raise a big stink about this. Make sure Trump sees it. Cheadle sued for slander.

Lmao get triggered

Thin skinned nigger

He would have to prove that it didnt happen though, the burden of proof wouldnt be on cheadle.
will pol/ ever learn very basic us law?

You can't have proof for something that didn't happen. The burden of proof is on the one making the claim - since Cheadle is claiming Trump said this, he has to provide the proof.

Cheadle made original claim. Burden of proof isn't on Trump you stupid asshole.

Don Cheadle's friend's dad also works at Nintendo

Because he's fucking lying. Notice how all these stories these idiots pump out are impossible to prove?

Surely if trump was a racist they would have proof it somewhere. Remember when they claimed they had videos of trump saying nigger? Strange it never came out kek

No, bestiality is truly sick

Don Cheadle has a special kind of anger towards Trump. It's a bit frightening. Don't know what his end game is.

Are you dumb? Burden of proof is on the person making the claim.

You need to go back to school

So has he?

cheadle isnt making a legal claim, trump would be making the legal claim that cheadle is lying.

it would then be Trumps responsibility to prove he is lying, not cheadles responsibility to prove he isnt.
thanks for answering my second question though

I've hated Don Cheadle ever since he raped my niece.

>This clown referring to Donnie Baker's "State Law"?

The Autism... it talks!

What an embarrassing post.

kek, you know less than nothing
please (You) me again, i love reading your ignorant and angry claims

He's a manlette black guy who weighs like 90 lbs. He has no end game, he's just crying like manlettes do.

Pic related

>Actor's friend's father

I hope his wife's son doesn't find out.

You got your law degree in Cuba didn't you?

the claim being a legal claim, yes.

Cheadle hasnt made a legal claim against trump, Trump would be making alegal claim against cheadle if he were to bring suit.

i fucking love the arrogance in here, a bunch of know nothing live in moms basement retards just trying to believe hard enough to make things true.

Jesus Christ you are embarassing yourself, you are lucky this site is anonymous.

Now this is retard posting

>angry
>hurr durr i troll u TRIGGERED XXXDDDD
kys m8

Trump hasn't made any claim you dumb faggot and your arguing a hypothetical that you fucking made up.

Your arrogance is fucking sad.

Defamation law clearly states that the fact finder (a jury for the legal illiterate like yourself) determines matters of fact and actual malice. Don't act superior when you clearly don't know the case law.

>my friend's father

ok so not a verifiable account whatsoever

kek

>For example, in the United States, the person must prove that the statement was false, caused harm, and was made without adequate research into the truthfulness of the statement.

kek

>For example, in the United States, the person must prove that the statement was false, caused harm, and was made without adequate research into the truthfulness of the statement.

Trump HAS fucked at least one.
How is this news?

>>>
kek

Never talk to me or my friend's father ever again.

>know nothing live in moms basement retards
Projecting? How blacked are you?

>((Nintendo))

kek

So... do you think Trump have banged some negress?

kek

I fucked a black girl. She called me sir and gave the greatest head I've ever gotten.

She had shit breath and her pussy stank though.

> A friend of a friend of some guy I knew that is best friends with someone else heard someone say that someone else said X

kek

I've seldom met a negress I actually wanted to fuck. And never when I was a degenerate would I meet a hot negress when trawling for pussy. Not even in the Amsterdam Red District. Not a single hot negress.
Sad.
I might be racist, but I am still willing to try the other races.

im at work, but projection was a good guess!

Too bad this isn't a defamation case you idiot. It's a celebrity making up a story and trump not even noticing. We get your argument you dumb nigger, your argument just doesn't apply.

I swear you're just b8ing now

>RDJ
>5'9
Holy fuck who does he think he's fooling.

>The man followed by cameras for 30 years who has never said "Nigger" in a verifiable group or recording totally said it to my dad
>No I promise he's not lying
>I promise I'm not lying either
>This isn't about my political views :^)
Don Cheatle confirmed himself as a bitch.

kek

did you think saying the phrase case law would make you correct? are you literally retarded?

Are you a temp secretary in your local ACLU?

Let's start a Don Cheadle rumour to balance out the universe. I'll start:
Don Cheadle used to steal and masturbate into his friends mom's underwear.

Trump's changing libel laws exactly because of this shit. No more lies.

Has Don Cheadle?

Don Cheadle is used to harass white women. It's probably true too kek.

>doesnt know the difference between libel and slander

Having a job doesn't mean you don't live in your mom's basement, cunt, and posting the same shit several times reeks of desperation.

Im not arguing anything, and i didnt say he did claim anything.

If you are able to read, this is what i said:

if trump brought a suit for this statement against Cheadle, the burden of proof would be on Trump to prove that he never said these things, it would not be on Cheadle to prove that he did

That's my height, lad. We're not all full of hot anger.

I wager Don ched is a pedowood didler.

Don Cheadle is the missing link.

>Because he's fucking lying.

This

where did someone get my argument? All my replies were jsut people saying the burden of proof would be a cheadle? which is seriously like 3rd grade level retarded

Trump wouldn't bring it because public figures never when Defamation cases due to 1st ammendment protections. Your premise is flawed and you pulled from wikipedia. The fact finder determines validity and actual malice and you will find that in every Restatement ever produced in every state

No i work in IT, why would a secretary have time to browse Sup Forums?

fuckin retard

Ok, knowing nothing of us law I still want to ask.
Isn't Trumps claim not about whether or not he can prove Cheadle is lying, but rather that Cheadle is slandering him? To which Cheadle must prove Trump actually said the the nigger word?

Posting a wikipedia link 10 times doesn't make you correct, Don.

>shit that never happened

youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

not the first time don cheadle called trump racist

>didnt click the link to see that this is the wikipedia article for both libel and slander, which are both specific legal terms under the umbrella of 'defamation'
topkek retard

You just sound legally ignorant so non profit liberal cuckold sounded appropriate. Mouth breathing IT makes sense too

I legit saw this guy at Legal Seafood in Logan airport maybe 2 years ago sitting by himself at the bar wide-eyed staring at everyone. Imagine being a big hollywood star and putting out such a sperglord vibe that nobody will even look back at you, let alone ask for an autograph or selfie. I saw Peter Dinkler walking up 68th street from Cornell the other day with his wife and he was cool as fuck. Got mobbed the whole way and was all smiles and selfies, so I guess even being born a midget fucks with your head less than being born black.

>Actor's friend's father's fourthhand account
wew

LMFAO

literally the narrative changes from russia to Obama surveillance, and the next day they wheel this fucking coon out, who oddly had nothing to say for the previous 2 years

hilarious

having 8 people blatantly respond with incorrect information says a LOT about nu/pol

Don Cheadle said that people like Trump were the reason why so many black people in Chicago get shot and killed.

twitter.com/doncheadle/status/769546333132722176

deadline.com/2016/08/donald-trump-dwyane-wade-controversial-tweet-don-cheadle-1201809793/

Hollywood needs to stop fucking around. It was funny watching them crash and burn. Now they're just pissing me off.

OH YEAH WELL MY DAD WORKS AT NINTENDO AND SAYS THEY PUT A MEW UNDER ALL THE TRUMP TRUCKS

POKEMONGO TO THE POLLS

but this, this definitely refutes what im saying.

Someone has been playing too much ace attorney

Don Cheadle used to send dick pics to Michelle Obama

You can't prove a negative, so you only need the second and third clauses. Could easily be done in court by a skilled lawyer, of which Trump has many.

No, he won't do it, but he could.

Why is no one talking about how don cheedel is married to Rachael Dolezal?

>MY COUSIN'S SISTER'S BROTHER SAID...
Don Chode replaces Terrence Howard
Don Chode gets a hollywood voice
Don Chode has fucked less hot black chick than Trump
Don Chode is a chump.

Fuck Don Chode, and fuck War Machine.

>
ahh yes, you should definitely paint your enemies in such a way.

please, increase the divide between trump supporters and centrists, this is exactly what (((they))) are hoping will happen.

You realize you can reply to two posts at once, or are you an attention seeking faggot?

>it was funny watching them crash and burn
>but in all seriousness, we can't let them get the box office payouts!

>whiteboi said the n word. Ummmmm I'm telling

Holy shit this is crazy. My friends cousins uncle told me that trump told him at trump tower that he said traps are gay and I've hated him ever since.

Not my enemy I just work on a lot of defamation cases so I figured I'd Correct the Record. You do come off as an autist though just so you know

As if he wouldnt have came out in october if this was true.

kek telling us Obama is going to jail?

Wrong it would be to prove it was satire cause thats the only way out for mr nigger but itll never get to court anyway

I love the word nigger. nigger nigger nigger.

Blacks richy deserve the monikor for all the chimping out they do.

everybody is sick of being terrorized by black criminals.