While witches gather nationwide to cast a binding spell upon our new president...

>While witches gather nationwide to cast a binding spell upon our new president, a mysterious Sup Forums cult claims to have gotten Trump elected through the power of Pepe the Frog and his connection to an ancient Egyptian god."

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/anti-trump-witches-and-Sup Forums-magicians-are-battling-over-the-future-of-america

WE WIZARDS NAO

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170306011453/https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/anti-trump-witches-and-Sup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)
archive.fo/Mgoyc
youtube.com/watch?v=jTl80wZv8YE
archive.is/SVSyJ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

The fuck did I just read?

WOLOLO

No more battles
War won

Modern journalism. What a time to be alive.

Nah, we are just shitposting and fuelling paranoia, and it is working, we are using memetics as a way of combat, those "Witches" know shit about memes.

No, the big battle was won but not the whole war.

Shlomo speaks the truth. This is just the beginning.

Archive link
web.archive.org/web/20170306011453/https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/anti-trump-witches-and-Sup Forums-magicians-are-battling-over-the-future-of-america

>Donald Trump is the new slenderman
What the fuck am I reading ?

We have KEK, we have the POWER.

IN THE NAME OF KEK! POWER THROUGH MEMES!

Praise KEK!

Kek wins the war says I

>We aren't just fighting Trump. We're fighting the people around us. We're fighting the Sons of Kek, too.

WE ARE SONS OF KEK

Praise!

that's sexist. don't they realize how many of us are little girls?

Virgin wizard power is stronger than sexual degenerate witch power. They don't stand a chance.

This timeline is absolute gold.

May my digits help my fellow brothers.

SONS OF KEK

>the look on that guys face

No one can against the power of Kek

ARCHIVE THAT SHIT YOU NUTDUMB

>A memetic magician's power is bolstered by laughter. Humor is a high-energy wavelength. These anti-Trump witches have none. Sad!

Is ATL /ourguy/?

Slenderman was an example of how an idea, a meme, can move from the fictitious to the actual

Trump is a similar case. Bigger. More blonde.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)

WE MADE IT TO WIKIPEDIA BOIS

>"In relation to the 2016 United States presidential election, individuals associated with online message boards, such as Sup Forums, noted a similarity between Kek and the character Pepe the Frog. This resulted in a resurgence of interest of the ancient deity, most notably exemplified by the phrase "praise Kek".[8]"

>include me in the screencap..

I changed my minds. This timeline is okay.

Anti-Trump Witches
Sup Forums meme magicians
Man this shit is fuckin' ridickahlus.

WITCHES ARE BITCHES

We /SonsOfKek/ now.

That both in the literal and figurative sense.

no she base her half her article on someone else work.. pretty good work btw not like this crap !

archive.fo/Mgoyc

How do they expect to win? we praise him and kek every single day.
EVERY SINGLE DAY MOTHER FUCKER
PRAISE KEK
PRAISE TRUMP
REEEEEEEEEEE

the writter praised kek at the end and finished a believer ..
`
reallymake you think

fuck. Even for a humorless german this is gold.

>this is an actual news article read by 2 million people
I'm glad we were born just in time to browse dank memes

WITCHES AIN'T NOTHING BUT TRICKS AND HOES

Autism has become an epidemic

youtube.com/watch?v=jTl80wZv8YE

Can we count on our (((greatest ally)))/(((synagogue of Satan))) to help defend Trump?

CHECKED! PRAISE THE GREEN ONE!

lol jude can't say "kek" by name
say "k_k" it even looks like one of those o_o type faces

No.
No they don't
They have no clue who or what they are fighting and they make no effort to figure it out.
And that will be their downfall.

Oh snap! Juden follow kek's will!

That armband actually looks pretty nice, it should be our symbol whenever we get an actual alt right political party

PRAISE K_K!

>"A memetic magician's power is bolstered by laughter. Humor is a high-energy wavelength. These anti-Trump witches have none. Sad!"

Is this the Discworld timeline?

CHECKED

pic related it's a witch bitch vs frog god

Checked and Kek'd

The media uses us to attack Trump.

Dont let those filthy joobags use us or pepe.

Fucking kek, I guess pic related is what best describes this

REPLY TO THIS IMG

uhhhhhh

so how much power are in these numbers?

Kek is in them, Thoth is in them, I....

I have the weirdest fearection right now.

PEACE THROUGH MEMES! PEACE TROUGH MEMES! Kane should be memed in some way he has high energy potential

Thank you based stick man. May my digits find you well.

thank you based stickman

you are #12 of the prophecy.

It's "Alt-Knight" you faggot.

>an ancient Egyptian god
His name is KEK, praise be.

The war isn't won until the blood of the last semite runs down the street and into the sewer, like the worthless drain water it is.

>tfw stickman was wearing a ring
ayyyy

the fuck are you talking about?

WE'RE THE JEWISH CABALISTS NOW

I struggle to comprehend the new world we have forged and how it reacts.

>The figure of Kek-as-Pepe enjoyed a mild public apotheosis on September 11, 2016, which is when the Clinton campaign posted about Pepe on Hillary Clinton's official website, calling the meme "a symbol associated with white supremacy." On the same day, Clinton herself left a 9/11 memorial service abruptly, appearing unsteady on her feet.

>"Kek—Pepe—emerged into plain sight on September 11," explains vlogger Davis Aurini in an instructional animation about the Cult of Kek. "This is when he was denounced by Hillary Clinton, and she shortly thereafter fainted and passed out.

>An egregore is summoned into existence by a group of like-minded people, according to the writings of occult author W. E. Butler; as the number of individuals feeding into it increases, "so the power and range of the egregore increases... Each member of the group pours energy into the collective thought-form but, equally, into each member there also passes the influence of the group as a whole." Pepe, Warwick writes, "is an egregore of unimaginable force."

Kek was said to be an entity of darkness and chaos.
Chaos is incomprehensible, thus your lack of understanding is easily explained.

Nah, we already have a symbol.

>magicians

Excuse me the correct pronoun is wizard...

Please check your MSM privilege

Their magic isn't even real
It has never worked
We got a President elected
Doubles Postie Doubles Postie
Lord Kek come and kill the roasties

KEK WILLS IT

OBSERVATED

Praise KEK!!!!

>Priests, witches and meme warlocks openly fighting in the street for the presidents soul
>It isn't a joke
This timeline is making me nervous.

HOL UP HOL UP
>smacks lips
SO.. SO YOU SAYIN
>leaks government emails
THAT.. THAT WE IS
>gets donald trump elected
LIKE.. WE IS LIKE
>ruins hillary clintons life long dream
WIIZARDS AND SHIIET
>bans muslim immigrants and revokes transgender bathroom law

HEIL HITLER (AND ALSO KEK, CHECKS, AND BREXIT)

>Mgoyc
oy vey

Praise kek

As your 88 says it's the very truth and backed up by KeK. Keep your plastic knives in hold and prepare for the last war.

There are witches spell protecting, psychic defending and magically shielding Trump as well. Trump will be President for a long time to come. MAGA.

Why is it only fucking women writing these hilariously retarded "Sup Forums exposes", why the fuck is it the new fad now in journalism to talk about this innocent mongolian wood-crafting forum as if we have any influence on national or geopolitics?

Do they think they will get praise and recognition for coming into our chinese caligraphy painting site and be seen as some brave journalist exploring and exposing the culture and daily facets of a japanese shinto temple building imageboard or are they trying to hype up some false conflict with Sup Forums and internet leftists tumblristas because the real news is dull as fuck and not nearly as interesting or exciting as they say.

In any case, FUCK OFF MY HUMBLE FIJIAN CANOE REPAIRING FORUM YOU FUCKING LAZY FUCK JOURNALISTS RRRRREEEEEE

this is so much win

sounds like this redhead author is /soaked/ from her visits here

THANK YOU BASED STICK MAN

Have you seen the Politico article on use yet? It's a bizarre mix of facts, wild claims, and big gaping holes bigger than 10 of yo mammas vaginas put together in the story.
archive.is/SVSyJ

Neat read tho.

it is good to know we have yet to reach the furthest bounds of autism imaginable

I like how at the end the witches be like "we think we won, 1.4k people registered to do it with us on Facekike!

Meanwhile after their ONE ceremony with a few thousand we're meme praise to Kek everyday in the hundreds of thousands.

I ironically unironically ironically unironically worship kek.

>The Sons of Kek

This is the most awesome and stupid thing I've read this week.

Politico, niggfeed, and now vice

I wonder who is behind these Sup Forums exposing, misinformation, speculation and outright disinformation and fake news fueled articles.

Really tickles the nueronal nodes.

Those "witches" are charlatans and frauds.

Our weaponized autism is trve magick.

>Matt Furie: Pepe started in the early 2000s, I had just been drawing a lot of frog faces, and I came up with a frog character to be one of four characters in a comic book

Praise Kek.

Shadilay!

>We aren't just fighting Trump. We're fighting the people around us. We're fighting the Sons of Kek, too.

>Sons of Kek

I actually unironically like the name desu.

This is news. this is seriously news. a "professional" reporter wrote this article for a "reputable" source.
god this whole world has gone to shit

Fucking hell I was there on Sup Forums for all those new happenings regarding kek and its origins when they were discovered, and the pepe shit but this guy completely leaves out Sup Forums and Baneposting which is where the real shit started long before Sup Forums even heard of meme magic.

In any case I dont see the point of explaining this all like this in the clear for all normies and unaware journos to read and see, its pure fucking cringe, this kind of open book shit is the reason why no one lurks anymore before posting and why more and more "journalists" think they can write serious articles about our ironically unironic ironical shitposting.

>an anonymous imageboard is fighting versus a coven of witches for the future of USA and the world
BEST
TIMELINE

THANK YOU BASED STICK MAN

But is it a statement of how low they've sunk or to what heights kek as ascended?

I'm sure it all seems quite surreal (for obvious reasons) but truth be told we are legitimately in the middle of an esoteric revolution right now.

Those who know, know.