The Alt-Knight

Show me your best Alt-Knight thread. This guy is an American hero

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9oofI0AKrJs
wesearchr.com/bounties/based-stick-man-legal-defense-fund
mobile.twitter.com/helpkylechapman
milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/03/deplorables-band-together-pay-basedstickmans-legal-defense/
amazon.com/dp/B0030D6396/
multimedia.3m.com/mws/media/40744O/3m-respirator-cartridge-and-filter-selection-poster.pdf
magidglove.com/North-75SCP100-Combination-Gas-and-Vapor-Cartridge-with-P100-Particulate-Filter-N75SCP100B.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why was he wearing a Chilean flag?

It's the Texas flash if I remember correctly

Fuck, flag*

The Alt-Knight Rises.

These pictures remind me of the raising of the Flag at Iwo Jima. It really captures the perfect dynamics of his swing and stance.

please tell me ur using a proxy. how do the fuck do you not know the texas flag?

Those pink cartridges in that respirator wouldn't do shit against gas. Need these yellow ones.

That looks like alot of fun, but is it really worth getting arrested, your skull caved in? There's more productive things to spend your time on to benefit the race. Leave expensive vandalism to 13 year olds

THANK YOU BASED STICK MAN

What's in the pink ones? I've got activated charcoal on mine and so far it's been a handy thing to use now and again.

Keep crying antifa shill nigger
This man is a hero

Pink ones are mostly for dust. I guess they will take a fine mist out of the air, but yellow is the way to go for chemicals.

I used to be an antifag like you, then i took a stick to the head.

Never should have come here edit when

My kind of protester

Rather have this look desu

youtu.be/9oofI0AKrJs

Captain Hydra is a hero

Best one yet

What's the V on his shield stand for? Victory? Vreedom?

Right? Like I'm a fucking leaf and I knew what flag it was

Valhala

Vayylmao

I AM SPARSTICKUS

Awesome graphic!!!

yes because this escalates things
more escalation = more public support for law and order and the city of berkeley going bankrupt

Saved, nice job Leaf.

Fucking awesome pic bro

I'm ready to go lads, when does SHTF?

You can shit on it any time you want. Or is Canadia too cold for fans?

What's the best wood for making a shillelagh?

OP is an agent provocator trying to radicalize the movement.

WE HAVE NOTHING TO GAIN being radicalized like this. Look at all the bad imagery BLM and ANTIFA are generating. They are acum degenerates and we have NOTHING TO GAIN going down to their level.

This is part of a shilling campaign because THEY know we are winning. The left has made fools of themselves. They have little or nothing tp attack us on. All they got is YOURE PUTINS BITCH or YOURE A NECKBEARD VIRIGN NAZI.

They got NOTHING ON US. Dont enter this arena, there is no point right now. Focus on changing the hearts and minds of the ppl.

vendetta

>77
confirmed by Kek
>77
saved

He was defending him self

EVERYONE

THIS IS A SHARE BLUE TACTIC
DO NOT GO OUT DRESSING LIKE AN EXTREMIST
DO NOT LET THE LEFT USE THE TACTIC "THE RIGHT HAS CRAZY VIOLENT SOLDIERS ON THE STREETS OPPRESSING PEOPLE"

THAT IS EXACTLY THE HEADLINE THEY WANT

They want to destroy us like sneaky Jews, don't fall for it

DRESS LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING

charcoal is only good against particulate, not chemical.

Haha as a leftie, this is totally true. You will be smeared.

Who cares what the left cries about
This shit escalating is good for us

Who cares? It's cool as fuck.

He's got an iconic look about him.

Activated charcoal works for VOC and whatever it was that I needed to not huff when torch welding zinc-plated metal. Source: I've used it for both.

Do you live life by fear or by hope?
Sometimes you have to fight wars with armour just like our ancestors did. Don't let the filtered water make you sensitive to war.

Tribute to Pinochet

If it's war it's war. But dedicating to an identifiable outfit is a quick way to open yourself up for a false flag or "no-tolerance" policies

MADE THE SHIELD
GET YOUR GEAR BOYS

>2nd amendment sticker
>uses a fucking dowel
>stoops to their level by dressing up like a commie and being a provocateur
Don't be an idiot. We need to champion decent law abiding, traditional citizens, not these dumb punks who only teenagers look up to.

>posts fanart of Cap

Cap has genuinely joined Hydra and Red Skull is now Red Pill.

Being prepared to defend yourself is only radicalization in the eyes of those who want to harm you.

They don't want you to resist. OP is not in any way promoting going out and attacking leftists for being leftists and neither is any Sup Forums thread. It's always 'be ready, be prepared, defend yourself, strike hard but let them strike first'.

THANK YOU BASED STICK MAN

Based Stickman's defense fund...

wesearchr.com/bounties/based-stick-man-legal-defense-fund

It's the one designated by his wife to donate to...

mobile.twitter.com/helpkylechapman

Milo is reporting the same site for donations...

milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/03/deplorables-band-together-pay-basedstickmans-legal-defense/

There are many kinds that come with pink as a color

You want organic vapor/ acid gas ones,
amazon.com/dp/B0030D6396/

multimedia.3m.com/mws/media/40744O/3m-respirator-cartridge-and-filter-selection-poster.pdf

He needs an American flag as a cape. Possibly the confederate flag.

its spartan...

No I am!

This guy achieved immortality through memes.

Becoming a meme now is like becoming a folk hero in the olden days.

What would (you) be willing to risk to become a meme, Sup Forumsack?

This.

>"alt knight"

So fucking obvious. The alt right doesn't exist. It was made up by liberals to vilify normal people.

His equipment makes him look like some sort of cobbled together Maplestory character

this

Stop prodding my autism dang nabbit.

magidglove.com/North-75SCP100-Combination-Gas-and-Vapor-Cartridge-with-P100-Particulate-Filter-N75SCP100B.aspx

Is what I have. Doesn't say "acid gas" exactly, but I suppose it would be prudent to stock up on top of the line spares as well as additional respirators for backups / friends.

>mfw the little American flag at the end of the stick bonks that last liberal on the head then goes flying away

A real human bean?

what. how are they going to turn this around into him being cartoon evil guy now? everything he said IS true.

Jesus I really feel like i'm in a new timeline

I just donated $20 to his legal fund hopefully he gets bailed out tomorrow

Someone make it into a webm with the FF7 battle music

Black and yellow are our colors

is he going to jail?

Blowing up a synagogue sounds like a good bet.

i rather spend 300 dollars on a spartan outfit and armor along with a gas mask instead of that garbage outfit

The "lumber is a 2 foot table round and a 1.25in (maybe) dowel.

needs yellow hat man

and a real hero

Keep donating, guys.

Why not Knights Templar?

Probably oak its srong dense an easy to get but any hardwood would work

the way those antifags recoil in pain makes me feel warm inside.

REEEEEEEEE WHAT HAPPENED TO RED HELMET MAN!??!??!

HE GETS PULLED INTO THE MOB AND THEN YOU DONT SEE HIM!!!

Antifa BTFO

NEW THREAD:
NEW THREAD:
NEW THREAD:
NEW THREAD:
NEW THREAD:
NEW THREAD:
NEW THREAD:

is there a video that show him in action?

Shiny and chrome.

they've been trying for months to spurn us to violence; DO NOT ENGAGE.
we hold all the cards right now, every single one of them, and they have less than nothing: they lost governorships, lost house seats, lost senate seats, are going to lose scotus for at least 20 years if not permanently, their party is a balkanized mess and getting worse, the only real leader they have is being muzzled by a lack of press coverage, and their empire is crumbling...
all that remains is for us to kickback in our barcalounger and watch them disintegrate.
becoming violent is the exact wrong move.
we don't even need to protest anything at this point.

That's upside down you dolt

thank you based stick man

If I pull that off, will you die?

done

>leaf
If they kill us we win