DALAI LAMA NEXT ON THE MEDIA HITLIST

What's the fucking endgame here?

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general81/faeeof.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Islamification of the west.

They are trying to undermine Chinese power by targeting them as a Russian ally who helped Trump get elected

appeasing his Chinese owners

but user, the dalai lama was praised in that video

Its almost like China isnt giving the DNC/Media/Saudis marching orders.

He's lambasting the Lama idiot

this.
everyone is the enemy now

>drumpfkins will defend this
He's literally Hitler

Big media corps take in a lot of money from China.

What the fuck happened to free tibet ya faggot?

This. The llama knows about Islams violence inherent nature

Why do amerifats even post.

>G O O D
>O
>Y
>I
>M

They will trash everything except Jews, Chinese or perhaps Saudis.

>They don't trash the Chinese

Are you fucking retarded?

The Uyghurs kill hundreds of people every year in Xinjiang, and when the Chinese police there do any inspections on them at all, Western media starts fucking crying

Because he's against muslim migration

>Next
Penn and Teller did an episode on him years ago.
He's not a messiah or spiritual leader. He's a displaced noble, crying to the world because his golden chair was taken away from him.

The enemy of your enemy is not necessarily your friend.

Hollywood is selling out to China. FB, Youtube, and Reddit all provide the Chinese government with the ability to censor and monitor their citizens. All this while distracting everyone with nostalgic "Muh Russia" red scare.

>We've bashed Trump so much, it's going to cause us to lose viewship
>Let's bash other groups that hate muslims
>Monks are easy targets because they are innocent and it'll seem like over-the-top hilariously funny when we do it

fpbp

china hates tibet

Insuring reincarnation as a dung beetle

but he was trashing chinese and defending lama though

Why would China hate itself?

Why is China so fucking weird about different territories and their traditions?

he changed his narrative to "oh we should learn to live with chinese, peace blah blah"

he's either a doppelganger or a traitor

They just want everybody to act like Han Chinese to create unity.

America does the same thing, just with a little less force.

>penn and teller

into the trash

samefagging hard

So.....the kid is dead, right?

funny i was thinking the same thing aboot you leaf

> john oliver

does it matter? does anyone still watch that trite propaganda

no shit were all aware of the royal family that lived in tibet and were exiled sure they might of been harsh but i don't really care about a small country on the otherside of the world and what they do to their people.

I do.
I like that his team really researches the subject and it's generally quite interesting.

Haters gonna hate.

people will say the same thing when you're annexed by the chinks

Leave the echo chamber for once you fucking faggot. Then you'll know how bad things have gotten.

John Oliver et al, is proof positive that "muh Russia" is not our enemy, it's Europe. Europe has always been our enemy, there are no people more prevalent with their subversiveness and anti-American propaganda than Europeans. Now that Europe is under the boot of the EU Aristocracy, you can expect to see more of it.

Euro foreign nationals come to this country and shill 24/7 against the American constitution and it's policies. John Oliver should be sent back or executed, and any other foreigner that shills against America's rights and policies.

>Americanized Brit
>Europe

This is fine. The Dalai Llama was a CIA psyop in the "fight against communism". The non-buddists in Tibet (majority of the population) say communist china is better than his regime. Really says something.

>

>I like that his team really researches the subject and it's generally quite interesting.

>Haters gonna hate.

Europe is the enemy.

Yeah DRUMPF what an amazing research team, practically a memetic Manhattan project ps. Kys

We're examining the propaganda.

The only value of mainstream Western media seems to be figuring out the nature of the propaganda, who benefits/pays for it, and what those things mean for our future.

Nobody else did a background check.

Buddhism is a spiritual path that provides real transcendence. The west generally just views it as a moralistic humanist meme with an oriental cultural aesthetic, so liberals have liked it. But it's too redpilled, too beyond modern western faux-morality, they were always going to turn against it. They will turn against all religions that aren't (((Abrahamic)))

I once met an American "Buddhist".

He had a Ferrari, but his driving skill was so shit he mostly drove his Hummer instead.

Yeah, Buddhism is just a meme in the West.

Chinaman dollars

He is not a black trans jew, the reason is obvious.

Spoke with a Buddhist from Tibet who said the Lama right now is a fraud political pawn.

This desu senpai.

Strong cognitive dissonance. America dictates the direction of western culture and has for the last 100 years.

And this one thinks you're a total dip for unironically liking John Oliver. Just another day on Sup Forums I suppose

So the Chinese propaganda machine is working then?

>the Dalai Lama cares more for Christendom and Europe than the Pope
Buddhism will be the next great religion, with what's going down in Myanmar and this.

How the fuck somebody can start shit with the Dalai Llama and think they're the good guys is beyond me

rense.com/general81/faeeof.htm

Tibet was feudal theocracy before chinese invasion. Monasteries and small aristocracy owned all the land and common people were just slaves who had no right to leave.

They had to give 3/4 what they farmed to land owners and taxes were massive. You can just imagine what kind of burden thousands of monasteries were to common people because monks didn't do any labor.

People couldn't even look at the faces of great lamas and women couldn't look men above the knees. Torture was really common and eye gouging was usual punishment for escapees and others.

I'm against chinese invasion, but feudal Tibet was just pure hell for common people.

And just the fact that it pisses you off makes me like him even more.

>source has an anti-flu vaccine ad at the top

Tibet had a caste system, such is the natural order. None of these eastern religions are egalitarian like they've been interpreted as being by Christians and post-Christians in the west. Communism is a Semitic ideal.

What was will come again.

There is literally nothing wrong with feudal theocracy. It is not China's place to come and restructure the culture of a distinct people.

>b-but they're better off
Yes much better off losing their distinctive ethnicity and being homogenized into the Han collective right?

Fuck off globalist you are not welcome here.

Dalai Lama is a 1000 year old plot to take down Trump.

Fpbp

Hollywood has basically been sold out to the Chinese. More importantly, if you've paid attention to the SourceAnon threads last week, you know that China is set up by Jews and globalists to be the next world power after the US has been fully sucked dry and discarded. Chinese money went to the Hillary campaign and Chinese, Saudi, and Israeli money is funding ShareBlue and many other anti-Trump efforts. We used to say just "Soros", but he I included with a much broader group of interests in seeing Trump and the US fail.

So to answer your question more directly, they are doing the bidding of their Chinese masters in taking down prominent anti-Chinese figures, Dalai Lama being one of the preeminent. It's more of a side show to the real deal in the US of sowing discord and blocking Trump. But when's China calls them to jump, they ask how high.

I apologize I didn't read the entirety of your post. The point is even if Tibet was a cruel place it is morally dangerous to suggest that China another cruel Asian state has some kind of cultural moral high ground.
I mean they literally ate each other during the Cultural Revolution, and not because they were starving but as a deliberate act of sadism.

Came here to post this.
You'll see more and more Chinese Sympathetic views coming from Hollywood in coming years.

Why isn't he our "friend"? How does it harm us if he gets his "golden chair" back? Seems that as soon as any group stands up to islam they get the dogs put on them.
Penn & Teller are reddit demi gods. So that should be an indication of their agenda

he's not a globalist. he's says things like "i don't think we should drive white people to extinction."

Globalists can't abide Non-globalists.

>YouTube numbers
>real, let alone relevant

Bad? How about I load a round in the chamber and we see how bad this gets, faggot.

Penn & Teller are Libertarians.

Small peepees and inbred women

U bent echt een homofiel
(Translation: Ur a real fggt)
Kankersukkel
(Cancersucker)

Source please

I liked their show when I was young, how come it's trash now? I haven't actually watched any of it after I turned 17~ so some time now.

Stay retarded, no wonder you're losing