BOOGIE WILL DIE WITHOUT OBAMACARE

Why are so many people against public healthcare? Why are all you people so heartless?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YC1CUl4XcZc
youtube.com/watch?v=5mNsQ8Bailo&t=151s
theherald-news.com/2016/03/02/an-extraordinary-life-man-raised-in-joliet-area-was-friendly-and-smiling-no-matter-what/auglgxk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good.

I hope Boogie fucking dies.

good he should die

i wish he was already dead

I hope his whole family dies.

He wants to die with any dignity he will take his live in bull and coal burning wife with him.

We aren't heartless, we just don't think fat fucks like booger should get a new one once his inevitably fails.

CALORIE THEIVING

if he dont die soon I'm going to persuade him

He doesn't make enough jewtube bucks to pay for insurance?

Because the government shouldn't have to take care of idiots incapable of helping themselves. Its another form of gibs that only encourages the kind of unhealthy behavior that would require a person to need a doctor.

*LIPS SMACKING

We're not heartless, his will just give out first.

This guy is in the 1% with his YouTube money, like hell he can't afford healthcare. It's because he's so fat can't buy insurance for his preexisting conditions.

Cry me a river. His "normal" personality is an act, I'm sure he is actually more like his Francis character deep down

everyone will die

he doesn't deserve to live

Maybe boogie should just eat less and move more to not be a walk.... sitting mountain of fat?

THIS IS A VIDEO

This, hate to say it but that fat fuck probably makes more money than I do right now and he literally doesn't have to do anything except be fat and kind of funny. If nothing else it should at least be enough to pay for a forklift to haul his rotting carcass out of his mother's basement.

THANK FUCKING GOD

Still not tired of winning.

Why do I care? Every year since Obama care was released he did nothing to try lose weight. He just got fatter and fatter.

My mother in law works in a hospital. You have no idea how many retards with no regard for their own live that come in with all kinds of lifestyle conditions.

I'm all for free healthcare if its injuries (get run over by a car etc), but lifestyle conditions need to be pay-per-visit, fuck all these shitters leeching state resources because they have no discipline.

>he literally doesn't have to do anything except be fat and kind of funny
at least he's better than Amy Shumer

>makes six figures from youtube
>still needs Obamacare

he needs to go then

>Boogie is such a lazy shit that he literally shits himself sometimes while sitting at his PC because he's too lazy to haul his massive form over to the toilet.
>His wife has to clean his shit up for him and wipe his ass whenever this happens.
>Boogie gets all depressed and says he'll definitely make an effort to stop all this, but never does.
>He got to lazy to go to the toilet and diapers in his size were too expensive in the long run so he just shat himself wherever he sat
>Wife begged him to stop but he didn´t care
>Finally, the wife has had enough so she forces Boogie get a colostomy bag installed.
>He never, ever emties it. says it's "too depressing and that it triggers his ptsd"
>One day, it explodes while he's at a convention. The air reeks of rancid shit a mile around, and Boogie tries to play it off as a joke while rushing as fast as someone like him possibly can to get to the nearest toilet to clean himself up.
>His wife had to clean him up in the con bathroom while he was crying and shouting insults
>Was seen and hour later, laughing and wolfing down a 50-piece nugget meal
>We learn in a future video, this fast dash to the bathroom did major damage to his back

CHEESE DRINKING

fpbp

Fat asses are a drag on society with no benefit.

It's not wrong to hate people who are disgusting and deserve nothing but scorn and ridicule.

You on the other hand want the fakey-fake faux-happy liberal "community" to pay for every lardbucket's personal mistakes.

None of this is true.

CRISCO BATHING

Boogie, and other obese people, are exactly why i dont support socialized medicine.

hey boogie
checkd

All of it is true. But it´s not the original, 100% true story

>he got too lazy to go to the toilet and diapers in his size were too expensive in the long run so he just shat himself wherever he sat
>wife begged him to stop but he didn´t care
>wife forced him to get a colostomy bag installed so she didn´t have to scoop up his runny, greenish shits every 20 minutes
>he didn´t empty it himself, said it was "too depressing" for him
>went to a con a day after he filmed one of his "lol I eat lots of food" clips
>colostomy bag imploded, shit ran down his leg, terrible smell everywhere
>he tried to play it off by acting like Francis and quickly waddled away
>his wife had to clean him up in the con bathroom while he was crying and shouting insults
>was seen and hour later, laughing and wolfing down a 50-piece nugget meal

>public healthcare
interesting, I never seemed to receive any. In fact I haven't had insurance since I turned 26.

EDGY

trump is fat. not all fat people bitch

Fuck off Boogie

he looks like death
checked.

>In fact I haven't had insurance since I turned 26.
because of ACA, You were allowed to be on your mum's insurance until 26. Get on medicaid or something

How we engineered rope strong enough to hang him without breaking?

Yes, and it's sad because the bar has been lowered for her and she still can't compete. Boogie has to be fat and funny, all she has to do is be fat and make herds of mindless sea cows hork in unison.

Isn't this the guy who is openly cucked by his wife. She's enabling him at this point waiting for his inevitable death to cash in.

SALAD DODGING

Well stop eating junk then if he doesn't want to die.

Maybe if he spent half as much time on his health instead of fucking merch then he would be a fucking whale. He'd still be a shitlib tho.

T-that's not mayo....

Fat =/= Morbidly obese.

Gotta get your protein

You're daily reminder there is literally nothing wrong with being obese. If you think there is anything wrong with this video, you're wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=YC1CUl4XcZc

You guys warm my heart and bring a smile to my face. :)

>just stop eating u fat fuck
if he stops eating and looses all his weight than his youtube channel will tank. Even if he gets to somewhat a "decent" weight 200-300lbs it will never be the same to his current weight. He'd rather risk getting diabetes and have his foot amputated then lose money.

good story i kekked

He should die, he's made many many poor life choices that resulted in this.

Far left here

I do believe in universal healthcare, but not for people like boogie. If he claims it's genetic then these people shouldn't be allowed to reproduce. The unfit need to be shamed and left behind to make way for the future.

kek wills it

>Far left
>future
pick one

Boogie will die on the toilet due to violent diarrhea, digits confirm

PAY FOR MY HEALTH CARE

TRUMP WILL KILL ME!

its heartless to let them live, if you ask me...

HAHAHHAHA, this

The alt-right gets generation Z, generation alpha will be alt-left and take you guys down

forget healthcare, get a dental plan. Those teeth are fucking rotting

WTF IS GOING ON??? IS THIS REAL????

yes.

his chair broke and the chair leg got lodged up his ass.

500 lbs of weight in free fall landing on a 4 sq inch piece of wood.

do the math on what kind of pressure that is.

Do you ever think that Francis is how he really acts at home?

Sage all fields. Do not reply to shill posts. I've seen this same thread, same picture, same title 20 fucking times in the last few weeks. Go home Sven.

Daily reminder that guy died last year

t. fat fuck

Drink the Dew, then chew the poo.

source?

he hasnt made a video since last year but that doesnt mean hes dead.

>im gonna die nooooooo :(
>meanwhile typing this and going back to playing league

>fat hamplanet
i hope he does die

Wow, that's really sad.
The first video i seen of his was his famous "chicken in a can" video.

F

he will die with it as well

His life, his body, his fault.

His last video

youtube.com/watch?v=5mNsQ8Bailo&t=151s

when you put it like that I hope they keep obamacare just to make him suffer longer

boogee no

Search for Justin heard

you know what the saddest part about all this is? Boogie could just pay for it himself. He makes a lot of money as a youtuber, this is such bullshit that he's crying about obamacare

>theherald-news.com/2016/03/02/an-extraordinary-life-man-raised-in-joliet-area-was-friendly-and-smiling-no-matter-what/auglgxk/
found it. doesnt say what he died from.

>dude started a career out of being fat
>had attention of thousands of kids that probably look like him
>couldve lost a shitload of weight over all this time and made an example out of himself, about where hard work and dedication gets you, to his viewers
>instead surrendered to the youjew and didnt do anything

I actually thought this guy would become something of a role model to the kids that watch him, imagine all the people he couldve saved along the way

Boogie is a fat greedy fuck with no will power and giving him free healthcare is just enabling his retarded lifestyle.

The man eats like a fucking pig. I swear he eats like 3000 calories a day.

While sitting on his ass doing fuck all.

>I swear he eats like 3000 calories a day.
try 9000 a day.

someone get this guy a link to /fit/

3000 is for an average weight dude he wats way more

NON VEGETABLE EATING

And we have to pay for there healthcare when they decided to go full blown retard? ... sad life man

Im surprised hes still alive

It's a modern miracle of medical science.

>BOOGIE WILL DIE
Good. He is a definable and completely aviodable drain on an already strained system that can't take much more.
What a gross, fat piece of shit.

Did this really happen?

Overeating to obesity should be treated the same as attempted suicide. These people should be charged and jailed for their own safety.

I hope that fat cuck dies.

Pic related is his wife and his ”"""""friend""""""'

DDP already tried to help but it didn't work

Just to sustain his current mass, he needs about 4000 calories a day. That's assuming that he basically doesn't move all day, which is a fair assumption.

How many calories would you bet on him actually consuming in a day?

yes, most of the story is true there's a couple of questionable aspects of it but one thing is true, what happened at the convention is 100% true

ive been saying this for years.

we can throw anyone over 500 lbs in fat prison until they lose the weight or 2 years to make it non-indefinite.

I eat like a fucking pig. I'm 6'2", 165 lbs, give-or-take 5. I eat burgers, I eat pizza, all that shit. All the time. I eat 3 big ass meals, and even more random snacks.

Despite all of my best efforts, I have never looked like a fat fuck.

To get as fat as boogie you have to be a fucking professional at shoveling food into your face. It must take real dedication, beyond a hobby. A career. I can't imagine how much of his day he devotes to eating.