Why aren't you a Christian yet Sup Forums?

Prophecy is what solidified my faith in God.

>Christians will be beheaded for not worshiping the false blasphemous god in revelation

Christians are beheaded daily by muslims

>knowledge shall be greatly increased and man shall roam the entire earth

obvious in the past 100 yrs

>Israel shall become a state again

>A beast that resembles a lamb (Jesus) but speaks like a dragon (Satan) will cause all to worship the other beast of revelation (Islam, which I shall prove further momentarily)

Islam prophecy preaches that Jesus was a prophet and that in the end of days he will return alongside the Mahdi, the Islamic messiah, and tell the whole world he is not the son of God and for everyone to worship allah. So there's youre false Jesus that is prophesied 600 years before the quran is written.

>those that worship the beast or his image will be condemned to hell

In biblical terms, an image is a statue or idol or physical representation. Islam declares you must make at least one expedition to Mecca to walk around the black stone 7 times and pray, touching it afterwards to be "forgiven" of your sins. This is a direct replacement of Jesus Christ, whom the Bible declares is the only one who can forgive sins.

>Who is the liar but the one that denies the Father and the Son

One of Islams holiest and most imperative doctrines is that Jesus is not the Son of god and that Allah has no son or need for one

Should I go on? I have plenty.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/InspiringPhilosophy
commonsenseatheism.com/?p=392
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lokasenna
contradictingbiblecontradictions.com/
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Poetic_Edda/Lokasenna
youtube.com/watch?v=PqN_2jDVbOU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>JOESEPH AND HIS WIFES SON
>MUH (((GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE)))
>ALL christians are your brothers goy. doesnt matter if they are abbos
>turn the other cheek and be a beta faggot

no thanks. christianity is the jewification of the gentiles. and you fell for the meme

Christianity is literally a cuck religion
doesn't make them bad people though

Because it's stupid fucking shit, hence the popularity it has among prisoners, niggers, beaners, eastern Europeans, chinks, and southerners.

neither of these dispute what I said

cuckoldry is literally forbidden in Christianity, what does your holy book say about it?

There is no god but Kek and Pepe is his prophet

all you said was that Islam is bad

Religion is shit and Jesus was just a con artist:

Then the scribes and Pharisees who were from Jerusalem came to Jesus, saying, “Why do Your disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? For they do not wash their hands when they eat bread.”

[Jesus goes on a long rant about hypocrisy and shit]

When He had called the multitude to Himself, He said to them, “Hear and understand: Not what goes into the mouth defiles a man; but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man.”

>God himself, who happens to be his own son, didn't know about germs.

Yeah totally legit... And what's up with the dude being so nice that he got sentenced to death? It's not as if his minions wouldn't write only good things about him while leaving the bad bits out, just like what happened with Mother Theresa, who actually was a very horrible person and had deep ties with the mafia and shit. You just got conned posthumously by some sandnigger dude, stop being a retard; read the bible and you will become an atheist quick.

Don't you need to wear a scarf on your hand or head to prove that you paid the Islamic tax on nonbelievers, in order to trade at the market?

>knowledge shall be greatly increased and man shall roam the entire earth
Amazing. The fact that is this the best cuckstains have to offer says a lot

>Prophecy is what solidified my faith in God
Lie. You only LARP a christian for cultural reasons. You know YHWE isn't real. I'm tired of these stupid threads. We all know how it ends

>Should I go on? I have plenty.
As they only show how hard you grasp at straws to rationalise what you know to be false please do

>And what's up with the dude being so nice that he got sentenced to death?
He did the ancient world equivalent of auditing the Fed.

>cuckoldry is literally forbidden in Christianity
>main point is worshipping Joseph's wife's son

Op stop shilling

Also today's israel is literally not the christian israel, Christians are gods chosen not Jews.

Vague as fuck prophecies too. Start arguing with apologetics instead please

It's a literal cuck religion

>YHWH isn't real

yes

>Hear and understand: Not what goes into the mouth defiles a man; but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man.
so in your mind, he was saying that the words you speak can make you sick and not germs?
that the defilement he was speaking of had to do with being sick?

>stop being a retard

yeah how the fuck does it not dispute what you said. i gave a list of reasons why europeans shouldnt be christian. you just said muh prophecy

worship or be beheaded is vague?

that's not cuckoldry, no sex was involved.
it was more like divine in-vitro fertilization

>worship or be beheaded is vague?

Well in this context it is, when that is the only non vague statement and christians have been beheaded before ISIS was around it isn't very convincing. I would suggest you view the videos here: youtube.com/user/InspiringPhilosophy
And make better arguments based upon them, not vague prophecies.

>Why aren't you a Christian yet

Because it doesn't seem plausible to me. You can't choose to believe something that seems implausible whatever benefits that belief might have.

Already was a christian tho

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Remind me again why Sup Forums doesn't have a containment board for religion threads. There are enough generated here to keep another board active.

religious ideology tie closely together with politics

would you like me to explain why naturalism does not seem plausible to me?

>other related topics
politics and religion are inseparable.
your worldview (religion) helps shape your political ideology

Because there are no christians on Sup Forums. The whole reason so many threads exist is to hide that fact under feel good platitudes

>no sex was involved
Neither is it involved for the cuckoo bird that's raising another bird's offspring. Joseph raised a child that crawled out of his wife's vagina that wasn't his.

Let's have some standards here.

slave morality /thread

I have nothing against Christians, but I can't just force myself to believe in it.

I would just be going through the motions. I simply have no compelling reason to believe that a higher power of any sort exists.

For the Big Bang to have happened, according to the simple cause and effect principle, something outside of our single point highly dense unborn universe had to have set it into motion. This unknown force does not have to abide by our laws of physics, time, or any other set law that exists within our universe, because it existed outside of our universe. I believe this "unknown force" to be have been God.

On macro evolution, the arrangement of our universe, and the complexity of our laws of physics and position in our galaxy that allows life to thrive, it is all so perfectly fine tuned that it is mathematically impossible to have happened by chance. To say that life developed complex systems that respond to different types of stimuli that previously couldn't even be detected by the organism just by random evolution over time is almost asinine. Genetic coding in our DNA is so impressive that there is no way that we developed organs that pick up light such as our eyes and organ systems that work together such as the nervous or digestive systems simply by chance. That's like slamming on your keyboard billions of times until eventually you get a working operating

DNA is a genetic code that builds a working and living organism.

Open up a command shell on your computer, type in a bunch of random commands in a line and hit enter. No syntax error? Unlikely, but if not save that line of code. Now do the same thing repeatedly and when you receive a syntax error, go back one line and try random commands again. Do this billions of times and come back to me when you have an operating system with a full web browser and Call of Duty 4

Odds of abiogenesis: 1 in 10^450 (per Marcel E. Golay; other estimates are even worse)
Odds of evolution by mutation/natural selection to the complexity level of a modern mammal: 1 in 10^3,000,000 (again, Golay)
Number of atoms in the universe: 10^80
Number of potential chemical reactions since the Big Bang: 10^120

If this universe were a sim you could run it 10^100 and still not expect to see first life.

If first life was seeded on every habitable planet as early as possible after the Big Bang, NO planet would ever see evolution to the complexity level of a mammal. Habitable zones simply cannot last that long and that's bound by the laws of physics governing stars.

Michael Denton has computed even worse odds than Golay. Randomness cannot account for the genomes we're observing and sequencing.

I've only read a few passages but stuff like:

romans 2:9
I know your afflictions and your poverty--yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

makes me suspiciousness.

>same old WLC memes that have been disproven a million times
>le how can evolution produce complex systems
Good thing you're not a real cuckstain or lying would be a sin

those numbers are bullshit. the chemicals and enviroments are there for life on billions if not trillions or more planets. and thats just in the observable universe. its mathematically pretty much impossible to not have intelligent life elsewhere. it might be rare but its there.

abiogenesis isn't real

commonsenseatheism.com/?p=392

Satan's works are all malicious, evil, selfish and spiteful.

What do (((they))) do?

(((Synagogue of the liar))).

>not Jews
God says they are not real Jews.

>b-b-b-but the bible is made to control goyim
>even though it warns people of (((them)))
>it's made to make us worship (((them)))

cus my heathen gods actually impart knowledge to me on a regular basis

>abiogenesis isn't real
>believes man was created from dust by his imaginary jewish friend

>a metaphysical being can't be real
>70% of the universe is made up of antimatter and forces we cannot see

>desert kike religion
embarrassed for you

this.
only through the rituals of the olde gods of our ancestors can we attain true arcane knowledge

Islam is the beast. No doubt about it.

Matthew 10:14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

It's hard to grasp the intensity of wrath that haters of God will receive, when the cities burned to a crisp will have more leniency in the judgement.

>it's another Christcuck reveals how much he loves Jews and hates Europeans by posting this unsourced claim written by Greenberg

HAIL KEK
HAIL ODIN
HAIL JESUS

WHITE CULTURE - RADICAL TRADITIONALISM - WESTERN MYTHOLOGY - HIGH MORALS - FAITH - REVOLUTIONARY MEMES - UNCOVERING HIDDEN THINGS - TRUE MASCULINITY - TRUE FEMININITY - WAR AGAINST DEGENERACY

You ask "why aren't you a christian yet, Sup Forums" but your whole post is about how Islam is the biblical beast. It's not about wondering why anons don't believe or even convincing anons to believe in christian God, it's about making anons consider Islam a grave threat.

Which is not wrong, but not your initial subject. At least keep that straight.

>unsourced
did you check the footnotes?
it's from established folklore, are you a sola scriptura kind of norseman?
is the edda the sole infallible rule of faith for your people?

>did you check the footnotes?
The ones only citing other (((academics)))? Yes.

>would you like me to explain why naturalism does not seem plausible to me?

If you wouldn't mind I'd be curious to hear it - I try to remain open to others' views. Just to be clear though, there's no need for you to defend your beliefs - I'm happy to respect any sincere beliefs that do no harm, even if I don't share them.

LMAO Loki was the shapeshifter in norse mythos.

exactly. he's mad because his faggot religion only serves to let him feel comfort at when he's crying into his pillow at night.

I can't force myself to believe in something that doesn't make sense. It's a nice thought tho.

Whoops.
Meant to reply to:
Damn phoneposting.

Loki might have done some shit desu but he's a God of chaos. He does shit for luls and to cuck the ridiculous, backwards mindsets of the other gods. he's the ultimate asshat it's great.

>yfw you realize he's the god of chaos AND self-mastery AND magic
>kek

>LMAO Loki was the shapeshifter in norse mythos.
LMAO odin did too though

>In the Lokasenna, Odin and Loki taunt each other with having taken the form of females and nursing offspring to which they had given birth. A 13th century Edda relates Loki taking the form of a mare to bear Odin's steed Sleipnir which was the fastest horse ever to exist, and also the form of a she-wolf to bear Fenrir.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lokasenna

How can God's word contradict itself so much? Because it was written by man? Then what does God have to do with the bible?

Proofs pls

>Loki was the paragon of virtue that everyone was supposed to be like

Puh-leeeeez, bitch.

That's like saying that incest is promoted by Christianity because Lot's daughters were into it. Loki was a trouble-making asshole that nobody liked. He was a dick. Also, just because the gods do something, it doesn't mean that humans are supposed to.

>How can God's word contradict itself so much?
it doesn't.
>inb4 big red arch picture showing SAB contradictions
all SAB contradictions and others refuted in depth here:

contradictingbiblecontradictions.com/

or you can pose one to me you think is a whopper that i can clear up

Odds of a dead kike on a stick being the son of the supreme intelligence behind the creation of everything: 0

Why isn't this
>In the Lokasenna, Odin and Loki taunt each other with having taken the form of females and nursing offspring to which they had given birth. A 13th century Edda relates Loki taking the form of a mare to bear Odin's steed Sleipnir which was the fastest horse ever to exist, and also the form of a she-wolf to bear Fenrir.
in
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lokasenna
?

Here's the full text: en.wikisource.org/wiki/Poetic_Edda/Lokasenna
In which verse it is?

As a Christian, I can see a few obvious flaws in your interpretation of prophecy:

>Islam prophecy preaches that Jesus was a prophet and that in the end of days he will return alongside the Mahdi, the Islamic messiah, and tell the whole world he is not the son of God and for everyone to worship allah. So there's youre false Jesus that is prophesied 600 years before the quran is written.

A false prophecy is not actually a false Jesus.
And Allah (which is Arabic for The God) is the same God that Christians worship. The problem with Muslims isn't who they worship, it's what they believe God wants.
And yes, I am aware there was some Pagan influence incorporated into Islam. The same can be said of Christianity.

>In biblical terms, an image is a statue or idol or physical representation. Islam declares you must make at least one expedition to Mecca to walk around the black stone 7 times and pray, touching it afterwards to be "forgiven" of your sins. This is a direct replacement of Jesus Christ, whom the Bible declares is the only one who can forgive sins.

Firstly, Muslims do not believe the black stone to be an image of God.
Secondly, where in the Bible does it declare that God the Father can't forgive sins?

the Islamic decree is there is no other god than Allah. If this is just the arabic word for god, you could simply say "there is no other god than God" but muslims will deny you this right and claim you must use the name Allah. Allah is a name for "god".

also they believe the stone has the ability to forgive sins, directly replacing Christ. They deny that Jesus is the son of God which is biblically "antichristian"

23 and 24

23 only refers to Loki having given birth (which no one's denying, he's a degenerate), 24 is "no u" referring to Odin's unmanly soul remark and even then all he has is "they say".

>They say that with spells | in Samsey once
>Like witches with charms didst thou work;
>And in witch's guise | among men didst thou go;
>Unmanly thy soul must seem."

loki is saying odin's unmanly because he shapeshifted in a woman and practiced seiðr in samsey

Yes, I did address that in my last post. A drunk guy shitflinging on a party isn't exactly the most credible source, I'm sure you realize that.

odin doesn't deny it, and odin being a male practitioner of seiðr is basic norse lore.
and the next verse, frigg sort of acknowledges it
>"Of the deeds ye two | of old have done
>Ye should make no speech among men;
>Whate'er ye have done | in days gone by,
>Old tales should ne'er be told."
right before loki calls her a huge slut.
whatever though, i'm not winning this discussion.

Allah is a name for God. AIUI when literally translated from Arabic it means The God.

ITYF that although they regard the stone as sacred, they believe that the forgiveness of sins is done entirely by God, not the stone.

Denying Jesus is the son of God does not make someone "antichristian"; it merely makes them non Christian.

I don't get why Christians hate Islam so much.

Yeah, there's war going on in the Middle East where ISIS and such, are going after them. They however really are extremists(though "moderate, modern" Islam is a red herring) and kill everybody.... Including other Muslisms.

Meanwhile fags, Athiests, Marxist scum, really are indoctrinating childern to become complete servants of Satan, and really would try to genocide Christians if they thought they could ever get away with it(just look that their rhetoric).

If there was to be a Crusade... It should be against the Secular powers that be 1st, Islam 2nd.

What a fool.

Men will pray for death, and death will not find them.

Men will beg the mountains to fall on them, for the day of the wrath of the Lamb has come, and who can stand?

Perhaps he's preaching to convert muslims away from their moon goat god and into worship of the one true God.

Zero contradictions.

None. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

>***** is a name for God.
No it's not. It's one of the serpents names. It's garbage.

Stop shilling the mark of the beast, you will be killed in due time. You will perish unless you repent.

>Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist--denying the Father and the Son. (1 John 2:22)

We hate satan, the power behind islam.

too busy taking Blaire White's feminine benis up my shitbox user

I'm really glad more and more people are becoming Christian. The End Times are approaching and very, very soon, sooner than I initially thought. There are so many signs and indicators.

Odin is just another representation of Nimrod of Babylon, the source of all pagan religions. Thor is just Tammuz.

It's breathtaking. Even the normies can feel the end of the world looming.

Yes, the 2017 celestial event is synchronizing with the Bible and will soon start the beginning tribulations.

There's no unique malicious power behind Islam that isn't behind all of man....

No so with our supposed "allies".

There absolutely is, and it's the devil himself. Principalities in high places. Higher than you can see.

This year should be the Psalms 83 and Ezekiel 38 battles. They're already in place.

Even this video tells me that Humanity is steadily approaching the idea of other worlds. Instead of understanding exactly what we're doing, we're tapping into powers we have next to no understanding of. You'll also if you catch him using malevolently inclined terminology.

Like a monolith, an alter to an Alien God. These fuckers are your scientists, your men of discovery and yet they act like priests, they regard life like a science fiction novel.

youtube.com/watch?v=PqN_2jDVbOU

Man, was not meant to create life. Only God was, what they're doing is wrong.

The liar hates God, and therefore hates man because man is made in the image of God.

By knowing this you will understand why the world is turning feminist (anti-male) and anti-white, and portraying Christians as people who genocided innocent natives.

>the white christian patriarchy
Sound familiar?

Self-mutilation is being influenced by this nasty anti-white/christian and anti-God spirit. It wants the corruption of everything which is good.

>cut your dick off, you're a woman
>racemix with blacks, or you're racist

People cutting their legs off are no different from trannies or people sleeping with blacks so people won't think they are racist. It's all the influence of the lying serpent.

It's so convoluted that unless you have had esoteric experiences and forged alliances with higher beings... Heh... Good luck.

Most recently I've uncovered the meaning of the beast. Up to 50% of the population are 'organic portals', for all purposes spiritless humans with a type of animal groupsoul. These were the goyim who could be killed with impunity. Their act is very convincing but they did not recieve the breath of life thus cannot reach heaven through spiritual work and will not recieve the mark of protection on Judgement Day. Make haste, my brothers.

What trying to get at is....

Why do we consider Islam the greater evil(both are evil), over the secular powers of our own goverment/society?

>christianity is evil
Whatever you say. You will perish.

They're like that because "these things" need vessels, things to possess. It's essentially Berserk or Doom real life edition.

i don't.

Our countries haven't been Christian for years.

And that's why apostates are being punished.

That's what I'm saying.

People keep calling for crusades and "Deus Vult", when really we should be calling for a Inquistion.

Not a single drop of Christian should be spilled over these heathen wars(unless to stop the death of other followers of Christ), until we get our Nation back.