Brainlets Stay Out

Must have an IQ greater than 130 to post in this thread.

test.mensa.no

Other urls found in this thread:

test.mensa.no
iqtest.dk/main.swf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I didn't take the test but how do I make all this rice I cooked taste interesting

>too intelligent for flash player

Bro, this test is bullshit.
I know because I did it high and was also on mensa level.

>online IQ test
i've heard that this test has given to some people lower IQ than the real tests they did before.
Is this reliable?

tfw too intelligent for this test

by throwing it in the trash and ordering pizza

134 here. Jews are setting us up with Trump. You've been warned.

I did in the right time, too.
(this makes all the difference).

Mix in some finely shredded spinach.

LOL NIGGER

Being high on coke doesn't count. If anything, that's like putting your brain on steroids.

Fugg

"Your IQ lies outside the area that the test is able to measure. We are hoping to extend this area as soon as we have gathered more data"

I just manually submitted the form via post request, this test is complete shit, but not as bad as the application itself.

user, I hate to be the bearer of bad news...

The only way you can get that error is scoring too low. Check the code...

Nah, I never did coke.
I was on weed. And coffe, which probably means I was almost sober.

That test is inferior to this one. Also, scored 131 on that and ive been tested at being between 135 with an up/down of 12 points. This test is superior in terms of difficulty and will give you more accurate score, very close to what a your real i.q would be, as i have personally tested it with people who have gotten real tests done and it is almost always within close proximity. The mensa test you posted has to much random ez mode questions.

What's the answer for 35? I gave up bc I got impatient

>test.mensa.no
Oh nevermind. The last mensa test site I tried was based on flash player but this one doesnt seem to be.

Post the link, faggot

Kek. Lost way too hard.

134 here, though high IQ and zero critical skills or impulse for self-propagation is still pretty faggot tier imho

you either have the spirit in you or you don't, and I'll take a dumb fighter over a smart cuck on my team any day

iqtest.dk/main.swf

it is but natural that people enlightened by my intelligence will try to smear my euphoric existence due to their jealousy

You guys seriously still have flash player? that thing is ridden with so many security holes. and I thought adobe stopped maintaining security updates for it?

632 here. Ignore 134, he is a faggot and he gets a good bashing before we stuff him in the locker at school every day.

Quit on question eighteen already had iq at 101 mfw to smart to finish the rest of the test.

fuck off

I scored 140 something last time I took this test. The fact that I'm a massive dopey cunt tells me that it's prolly bullshit.

129 here
Fuck you.

131, just made it lads.

Wow that test was really fucking easy.
Except for maybe the last question which suddenly had to be read from top to bottom.

online IQ tests are bullshit though, there's no way I have an IQ of 143

wew

Posting anyway, fuck you.

nigger

kek

BRAINLETS GET OUT! GET OUT! REEEEEEEEE!

online IQ tests are pure horseshit.

sage

pshh...

132 yay I made it

dick

i got a 133 on an online iq test once, get on my level brainlets

I'll admit the last 3 questions stumped me.
Even my autistic imagination had no idea what the fuck was going on.

A LOT of it is XOR. Take 2 pictures, overlay them, and the resulting picture should be the parts that don't overlap. I think that's what the last one was as well.

tfw to intelligent to beat the Mensa cutoff

i hate these faggots

Sup Forums im smarter than 78.9% of people. Am I too dumb for you still :(

>test.mensa.no
Lowly 131 here. I can has shitposts with you brains?

Thank you for this. My mom has terminal cancer and was supposed to die months ago but I've been able to stave off the inevitable one day at a time by replying to posts like these. Doctors don't understand it

not even a little bit

110 still makes you smarter than 90+% of women

Yeah, but top to bottom and with vertical flipping
Was definitely the hardest question

135 reporting in

I got into an argument with some liberal cuck on facebook one day that eventually just told me that he knew he was right because he was in Mensa. This is a guy who spends hours of every single day replying to EVERY Trump post that my friend makes about how evil he is and how great Obama and Hillary were. Sometimes replies to his own posts with even more paragraphs. You don't want to be in a club with professional shitposting cucks like these people.

>Mexican intellectuals

Heh

Put an egg and some parmigiano on it
Tuna is also great
140 here

how the fuck do you do the last question

133 here, this one dickled my pickle

man niggers must be real stupid, i did 40% of the test then hit answer number 5 for the rest and still got a 103

>tfw to intelligent to join Mensa

>prolly
I was tested at 138 as a child and I use that word frequently. I think we're in the smart enough to realize we're dumb belt

Y tho