Hey

Hey...
...why won't Trump...
...release his taxes?

He's not obligated to do so under law and NOBODY FUCKING CARES

Tell me about Obama's tax returns. I'm not someone who cares about these things, but you seem to be. What specific items did you see, and what did you learn from them?

Not an argument

he probably gives very little to charity or uses even more loop holes to avoid taxes than he admits or is less rich than people think
none of it is relevant to him building the wall

Hey wine will this stupid meme go down the drain

There's no argument to be made, dipshit. You asked a question and I gave you the answer. If you want to argue, start with a statement.

You're right it's not. It's a question. And it's not rhetorical.
Please answer it.

Also not an argument, newfriend.

However, the first response you quoted is, in fact, a valid argument. The question is why won't he, and the answer is because he's not legally obligated to do so and there is no reason to do so.

Why don't you post a picture of your mother fucking your dog? Because your mother doesn't want to fuck your dog and have you photograph it? Not an argument, hurr durr!

What do you think is going to be there that's so important?

>The question is why won't he, and the answer is because he's not legally obligated to do so and there is no reason to do so.
Every other president in modern history has done it, why not him. What is he hiding.
Hmmmmm...

because there is no upside in doing so.

why would he?

More importantly, why is that dog's ear backwards?

he's OBVIOUSLY hiding something. either embarrassing, damning or illegal.

I think trump supporters are starting to get buyer's regret.
I just hope some angel shall cometh forth from the heavens and mow down all the trump voters, in thy holy black sugardaddy's name
Amen

make a statement if you want an argument, retard.

your questions has already been answered.

Because most people LITERALLY don't give a single fuck how much money the government stole from him.

See attached pic.

Seriously. Whenever I hear about people getting away with paying as little in taxes as possible I just think "good on them".

>your questions has already been answered.
What is the answer?

Hmmmm...

>your questions has already been answered.
no it hasnt.
if trump doesnt have anything to hide (as you seem to be implying), then why didnt he release his tax returns yet?

checkmate christfags

Get back across the border Paco.

>trump releases taxes
>none of you retards bother to read them or could understand it if you wanted to
>some minor/semi substantial thing is found by a news outlet, but nothing special and it's forgotten in a week

Imo it's in your favour that he dosn't release them, that way you can bitch about it like you do now

it's kind of funny how obvious the denial of trumpfags is here
it's so extremely obvious that the small handed moloch-cheeto is hiding something

>it j-just doesnt matter! i d-dont even care about his tax returns!!
if for no other reasons, he should release them so liberals will shut up about it and he can prove that he really had nothing shady to hide.

GEE I WONDER WHY HE DOESNT. SUCH TRANSPARENCY.

>it's in your favour that he dosn't release them
so by that reasoning, Trump is an idiot to not release them?
because if it was in his favour to release them, only an idiot would withhold them.

Interrupt me if I got something wrong here

T H I S

...Hey
...why won't you...
...release your tax returns...?

I'm not the president

He can't, because he's not a real billionaire. It's as simple as that. The real rich guys called him out and he went quiet.

also, doge revival when

That is actually a good argument for not doing something.

This. Nobody is actually going to look at them if he releases them, they'll just go on some MSM website and get fed information from them.

It took Obama almost two terms to release his birth certificate, why should Trump rush things?