Polish-Russian friendship thread

Polish-Russian friendship thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y8naZuxkvw4&t=367s
youtube.com/watch?v=VIg4puYycRQ
niezalezna.pl/88912-putin-niezadowolony-z-relacji-z-polska
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its hard. Too many things in history that people don't want to forget.

The fuck is a Serbian flag doing there??
or am I that fucking drunk...

Should I worry?

The soviets were fucking horrible to poland

Yes, but don't worry, we have your back.

youtube.com/watch?v=y8naZuxkvw4&t=367s

Poland, you have no friend. Zero. None. Everyone hates you.

No, stop gloryfying bandera, stop choosing jews nto your parliament adn we are good

Old people will die, youngster don't give a shit t b h

yes and they were horrible to russian as well

fuck off jamal

i remember i was learning Polish when i was a degenerate ponyfag. Will continue to learn someday, its really easy
youtube.com/watch?v=VIg4puYycRQ

Is that the imperial Russian flag in the back? Or the Austrian? Am i missing something.

I wanted to learn russian, but Im lazy shit so I only can read cyrrylic

these fucking commieblocks at the back gave me cancer

Politicians tell us to hate each other, useful idiots follow. It's time to move on and unite against the common enemy - (((them))).

Yep it is, orthodox/slav love

I wish but I understand Poland's reservations with Russia. Stabbed in the back too many times.

I think it won't happen unless Putin loses "elections" which seems impossible to me

thats history man. People in Europe were always fighting each other, but then they would forget and forgive. Now we have EU and countries in EU also have a long history of fighting and backstabbing. But they can look past that. Japanese could forget 2 nukes from USA. Indians could forgive colonisation by Britain. We all have history, but we choose what to remember today.

Currently Russian policy is right and that's why I like them, but we used to have many conflicts in the past and now it looks like Putin is willing to annex us, so it'd be not be so easy to make friends with Russia.

this is heresy
gtfo of my country Ivan

That Russian is speaking true. And the EU should be destroyed.

niezalezna.pl/88912-putin-niezadowolony-z-relacji-z-polska
Actually russians want to improve our relantionship but our lovely goverment, with this mentally retarded Macierewicz, only spergs about muh smoleńsk

fuck outta here

Fuck off.

Why not, I'm ok with it.

why would he want to annex Poland? Finland is not in NATO, he could attack them any day without any response. But he doesn't do it. Maybe you don't need to worry about it too?

sadly this
we're like jews only less intelligent

Slavic people should never fight against themselves again. Always manipulated by scum Anglos and pig Germans to fight against each other.

t. Ivan proxy

Here we see Polish troops on their way to a campground in the Katyn forrest!

>everyone who likes russian is either proxy or paid shill

Good luck with that commies
Kek

>every Pole who likes Russia is mentally ill

then wypierdalaj from this thread faggot, go somwhere else and post about american superiority and how they are bringing democracy to backwarded countries with bombs while lying about sandniggers' chemical weapon at the same time :^)

kremlin propaganda
fuck off kremlin imperialists

Classic Russian tactic, Ivan, whataboutism.

double standards much, huh?

Wytłumacz mi tylko jaki benefit przyniosłaby Polsce przyjaźń z Rosją.

To zamordystyczne, zacofane państwo z imerialistycznymi zakusami. Rosja nie ma żadnego geopolitycznego interesu w tym by Polska istniała jaka suwerenne panstwo.
Silny kraj w Europie wschodniej ktory moglby rywalizowac z Rosja bylby dla niej cholernym cierniem w dupie.

Since people in Poland have internet access, most understand that "Panslavism" only existed as a means to quell resistance in Slavic lands occupied by Russia. This dumb ass shilling doesn't work on anyone with an IQ above the double digits.

What about American-Russian friendship?

Putin and Trump, the unbreakable alliance. I'd give it two weeks before we bring down ISIS.

So kurwa and cyka cant live happily together?
Because of stupid politics?
Thats kinda stupid.

I like Poland because they're white

>le60%face.jpg

Bit ironic coming from that flag m8

I do not get what is the problem, most Slav land fight over some stupid territorial dispute many years ago, even before the america was discovered

we need to sit, talk and decide what's whos and live happily ever after

like brothers, that we are

>We are a war zone
>Weapon jews selling
>Usa selling
>Russia selling
When will this shit end?
Fuckin jews and greedy niggers.
You cant money after you die, why people are stupid ,jesus....

I like Poland, I hope we will cooperate and learn more about each other's culture in the future

Jesus is written with the capital letter, Jew crucifier. Respect other religions

Have fun getting along with your Bosnian brothers.

and kings

you mean Bosniaks? Or whatever their name is, no, because they are Muslims, I do not negotiate with the Muslims, Cro bros and us can settle the difference somehow, but not with them

Jesus...jesus....JESUS
YOUR MOM.
Better?

Yet somehow Poland will never forget the Russians despite it being THEIR own commies in control (supported by the USSR of course).

They think communism was a 1 sided phenomenon. Russia suffered just as much under communist rule if not more than any other eastern european country.

Pooland should be part of Russia

why you gotta go there bro