Gay Man Found in River After Using Grindr

What happened to him?

archive.is/HwfkA

Dakota James, 23, had last been seen Jan. 25 in downtown Pittsburgh. Surveillance video showed him walking in Katz Plaza that night. Authorities were called Monday, more than a month later, to the Ohio River in the area of Royal Avenue. Crews recovered James’ body from the water.
The circumstances surrounding James’ disappearance and death remain unclear. James had been in Pittsburgh since August 2015, when he moved to the area to earn his MBA at Duquesne University.

"Grindr (sic) did not provide all the information that we need. They only gave you the minimal (information) that they are required by the so called law. We will continue to fight to get more information," wrote Pamela James in a Facebook post directed toward Pittsburgh police.

Pamela James believes her son was using the Grindr app prior to his Jan. 25 disappearance and wants police to solicit, or the company to offer, more data and information.

It's unclear exactly what type of information the family wants from Grindr, but such apps typically have location data as well as logs of messages between users.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/6SryA
news.sky.com/story/grindr-serial-killer-stephen-port-found-guilty-of-three-murders-10668709
archive.is/HwfkA
discord.gg/xBj27
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Super Pence vigilantism in action

so ,much for the tolerant left...

never thought i would see a story so close to me appear on here

Soon.

almost the exact same thing happened to my cousin

Why are gay people more violent than straight people?

>What happened to him?
some serial killer got him i bet

Sharia Patrols

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/6SryA

not all gays are degenerate sex freaks, but you're kidding yourself if you don't think all degenerate sex freaks engage in extremely casual homosexuality.

some dude in London whacked like 5 dudes off Grindr a while ago, and only got caught because he made some boneheaded error, or subconsciously wanted to get caught.

Here it is: news.sky.com/story/grindr-serial-killer-stephen-port-found-guilty-of-three-murders-10668709

Basically, you think some chick is going to meet up with this guy in a Chipotle bathroom to fuck? Some gay dude cruising will.

Being a fag is unhealthy, don't they teach that in schools anymore?

>What happened to him?

He got it up shit's creek.

>The local lion used Grindr to lure gay men and eat them

Based heeb

Fuck off shill.
Go get drowned by hill billis in Grindr

is this related to the smiley face serial killers or to all the young men found drown after stepping away from a group for just a brief moment of time

do you guys talk about politics or dicks or what

its possible but i think most of those people were drunk when they dissapeared

polidicks :^)

Wow I'm straight but this is kinda hot. Maybe I should be a little more open minded, i've been hit on by a lot of gay guys. Some of them are really cute...

>archive.is/HwfkA
>"Everybody knows it was the anti-gay Christians who killed him."
LOL. Holy shit, that comment section is cancer. Those fags are unironically blaming this murder on "anti-gay christians." Gotta watchout for those violent christians when your downtown in a major american city.

Here in Manchester there are suspicious drownings in the canals around the gay village constantly... not even exaggerating

spooky...

im just glad someone else knows what else i was talking about, yeah i found a web site cant remember what and the guy went into real depths about all the missing guys who had been drown

yes some had been drunk or drinking

invite expired

This is why I never trust hooking up online with someone.

You have no idea what you're walking into.

Underrated. Also, checked.

>meet someone online
>decide to meet them irl
>something happens
>"we're investigating the strange occurrence!"
Wow someone have parents that didn't say "hey the internet is dangerous don't ever give shit out to strangers you dumb fag"

Oh no, whatever shall we do without him?

>no man has ever killed a woman
Guess what killed ALL men since they killed us all? Fucking EVE!

only an american could make such a statement

Good. More dead faggots.

Dead like your empty shell of a vessel with nothing inside. Enjoy the furnace. Read about serpent seed. You are a demon

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/xBj27