Was there a wiretap at Trump Tower

The only people who are denying there was a wiretap seem to be the media. Obama's people haven't denied it. They all start to talk about who would have ordered it or speak in legalese like this youtu.be/qLKm_JW0Zh0?t=1m50s

So was there a wiretap in Trump Tower?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_Intelligence_Surveillance_Act#With_a_court_order
youtube.com/watch?v=1ogFwDXrTUg
pastebin.com/4tybm7Sf
washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2014/01/27/darrell-issa-james-clapper-lied-to-congress-about-nsa-and-should-be-fired/?utm_term=.0397dacdd525
tripwire.com/state-of-security/latest-security-news/stuxnet-expert-ralph-langner-offers-latest-analysis-cyber/
bsodanalysis.blogspot.com/2014/11/stuxnet-kernel-analysis.html
spectrum.ieee.org/telecom/security/the-real-story-of-stuxnet
youtube.com/watch?v=5yYm3yNrxT4
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/flashback-first-fisa-request-trump-tower-came-clinton-ag-lynch-met-privately-tarmac/
youtube.com/watch?v=J5lmL2OBJ6E
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-1996-title50/pdf/USCODE-1996-title50-chap36-subchapI-sec1802.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If Trump said there was surveillance then there was, period.

Asked a direct question at 1:50 of video

Yes

The media denies anything that will hurt the people that own it.

Wait what? Even you Trump drones know he says blatantly false things all the time right?

I think there was but the question I have is was it legal?

So what's the next spin? That Obama didn't know about it? That it was all legal to do?

Most likely, or they will just try to distract away from it. They also bring up irrelevant things just to make Trump seem like the bad guy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_Intelligence_Surveillance_Act#With_a_court_order

>The President may authorize, through the Attorney General, electronic surveillance without a court order for the period of one year

OR

>Alternatively, the government may seek a court order permitting the surveillance using the FISA court

in other words, Obama would either have known, and rubber-stamped it, or he's incompetent.

They are pretty much admitting he was wiretapped now. They are just saying Obama wasn't the one who ordered it. Someone else is taking the fall.

This.

You do realize a phone call can be listened in on with out a phone tap at Trump tower right? Oh wait, you're a trumpanzee so critical thinking is impossible.

I betting dollars to pesos that Obama had the CIA bug the white house.

If the Emily/Evan McMullin connection is true. Cendyn needs to better investigation. We need to compile this shit and get it to Matt Drudge.

You should all be wondering why Obama didn't order a wiretap. Clearly there is something going on with Russia and Trump.

Not without a fucking court order or Bush era polices furthered under king nigger it can't.
The fucking 4th amendment is a thing last I fucking checked even though our lovely commie government would like it not to be along with the 2nd. faggot

Ofcourse with a court order you dumb dick.

Of course, it couldn't be that his corrupt DoJ that got Clinton off the hook god knows how many times tried to get dirt on Trump.

Every article I've read focuses on the wiretapping of phones to distract from the computer server. They are completely ignoring any other surveillance to push the "no evidence" narrative.

They don't have a fucking court order and you know it, this was a fucking FISA court ruling ergo our 4th amendment isn't as good as the paper it is written on, fucking worthless. Wake up and stop slobbering on the appointed governments cock

I've no doubt in my mind that there was. A president who will conduct espionage against Russia during their presidential election will certainly have no qualms about doing the same here to help his party win.

The taps happened. Even the liberal media slipped up and mentioned them in stories where "anonymous sources" provide them information.

Now the media is scrambling to say, "Durrr, maybe Obama didn't know." Horseshit. Of course he know.

Common sense dictates Trump would never have said that if there wasn't proof. Oh, sure. The media calls him "a liar" when they pick apart his speeches and quote blurbs out of context, but he has a clean record with the truth so far.

Who is Deep throat in this situation?

*against Germany

What about fucking stuxnet. This guy has ZERO misgivings about abusing surveillance.

When the time comes, just sit down. Stand up and die.

Even we did not know the "everything" that was against Trump, AND HE STILL FUCKING WON.

>FOREIGN INVESTIGATION

The president cant order a bug on a US citizen. The FBI can. The NSA doesnt care so they do it to literally everyond.

>They don't have a fucking court order and you know it, this was a fucking FISA court ruling

What the fuck?

Or helping him?

Pretty much this. every post, every phone call you've ever made, every search before google changed to their current encrypted state, everything you've done without a VPN or other anonymous means is on record at the NSA. and not just the USA, everywhere else too.

I wonder how they found the wiretaps

>Stuxnet

Holy fuck, I heard rumor that Fukushima was caused by a virus or something, but this shit is literal proof than it is entirely possible. Especially if they used it in fucking Iran of all place.

Holy shit

The IC leaked it to the press in their eagerness to press the Russian story

I thought even VPNs weren't safe from the NSA?

youtube.com/watch?v=1ogFwDXrTUg

Clapper denies it too.

Wrong. Stuxnet was a targeted virus made my a nation state that had a kill switch and a specific type of attack engineered to be against Iran.
Fukushima is the result of the japs poor planning and acts of god

I believe the whole Russian thing was created to "justify" spying on the Trump campaign.

This Trump's working with the Russians narrative is the biggest load of shit I've ever heard. Every federal organization investigating it has come to the same conclusion...there was no collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign. This has been stated multiple times by different organizations yet the media continues to push it. It really disgusts me.

I guess this is the only valid answer to the question.

They likely aren't.
Doesn't mean you should at least try to make it hard on them to track you and what you do.

Your mom.

this, Trump is omniscient

how else could he have won?

To that leaf though Stuxnet is evidence of our cyber weapon abilities. The knowledge that it took to program such a complex attack and program it so well really shows the minds behind it.
Like I've said, we're bad at defense on purpose. Or our government is just incompetent

Clapper lied under oath. Why anybody would ask him questions about this is a mystery to me.

A GESTALT OF TRUMP-EMAIL.COM

If you don't read this then dont reply.

pastebin.com/4tybm7Sf

She it down then. Clapper is the authority on the truth about surveillance.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2014/01/27/darrell-issa-james-clapper-lied-to-congress-about-nsa-and-should-be-fired/?utm_term=.0397dacdd525

just so you know there is no evidence that i have seen that evan and emily are related.

Why does Martha Raddatz have the look of a grandma about to change her grandson's diaper permanently plastered on her face?

I See
My bad

Are you seriously naive to the point as to believe that whoever the fuck made the virus didn't keep the original version as to reuse it if need be?

>one-use virus

Pfft, yeah right

They would never throw away such a weapon, at worst they inspired themselves from it as to make another similar virus.

You're a retard and know nothing about the virus. Have a good day wallowing in ignorance.

no worries, told you i'd copy everything

This.

Most viruses you see today are based off of other ones. Which is why only new viruses are hard to detect. Viruses based off of old code can be easily detected.

There was but there is no trail of it to obongo. He had the British GCHQ do it.

funny thing about clapper is he lied under oath about surveillance

Why would they want to keep the evidence, it was a one time use thing, it exploited vulnerabilities in that network alone, it would not work on others unless they had the same exact hardware and setup.

Fucking leaf.

Here is the run down.

You guys are idiots.
The virus was targeted at the PlCs for the Iran plant it was targeted for. And it had a kill date for the exact day for Obama's 4 year term to be up. The previous version of the virus had Bush's exact 8 year term date he was out of office.
Sure, the source code is out there, in our fucking government and jews hands

Five months left.

As someone with a bit of experience in the field of the magic land of viruses and russian hackers.

Your an idiot, if the virus is caught by any government they can easily preserve it and reverse engineer. It's literally some peoples jobs to reverse engineer a virus, and believe me They are VEEeeeeeerry good at it.

If Stuxnet was caputred once, it has already been remade.

Kek is truly a god of chaos.

>Talking out my ass the post
I'm out, watch a fucking documentary about the virus, it'll help you in your shitposting and convincing people you know what you're talking about

The sample of the virus that is active delete itself, not the original schematic that is probably inert by default. Nuclear tech is more or less the same all over the world, because nuclear reactions act just the same, so you're bound to have a hardware similar to what you'd find in any facility of that kind except a few details like the actual network name, codes and if there is any closed network within the facility, which is easily countered by getting physical access to the facility.

>I saw a documentary, now I'm an expert.

The fuka plant is 150% different from iran, it would have to be 100% rewritten to work in Japan. Read about the fucking virus, it does delete itself

>Not an Arguement
>No source to documentary

Stuxnet was a failure anyways, it only temporarily did damage and not the full range of what they wanted.

tripwire.com/state-of-security/latest-security-news/stuxnet-expert-ralph-langner-offers-latest-analysis-cyber/

bsodanalysis.blogspot.com/2014/11/stuxnet-kernel-analysis.html

spectrum.ieee.org/telecom/security/the-real-story-of-stuxnet

Nobody here is saying it was successful you fucking piece of shit.
Also I'm not going to do your fucking work for you.
Go ahead and spoon feed them if you want.

>"I'm out"
>Still shill posting

>being a shit tripfag who thinks he matters on a mongolian basket weaving forum

>Being this butthurt about wanting to be right.

A tl;dr of the timeline:
>Obama increases spying powers in final days
>Opens NSA databases to 16+ government agencies
>Illegally gives leftist groups federal funding through backdoor channels
>Said NGOs are coordinating to create violence and impede the lawful execution of federal law
>Obama appointees in various innocuous agencies now have full access to NSA data
>The federal government is now filled with communist/globalist/islamist moles WITH ACCESS TO NSA DATABASES
>Two muslims (Awan brothers) apparently give foreknowledge of Yemen SEAL raid to Al Queda and get fired
>Tillerson clears out entire floors at state department trying to get rid of moles/operatives
>Flynn ousted because of illegal leaks of illegal FISA records that were literally nothing
>The FISA requests were done specifically with this in mind
>Dems release video of Loretta Lynch calling for a violent civil war to overthrow the Trump Admin.

youtube.com/watch?v=5yYm3yNrxT4

Do you go back and read your posts on the archive too? Just kill yourself you attention starved fuck

Is someone gonna kill this nigger or not?

Do you?

You're the attention whore here fucker not me

So the servers they tapped weren't even located in trump towers?

I don't think I am, but you might be.

Pretty much.

Woah. I hadn't seen that video of Lynch.

Do we have anything on the Lynch connection other than her position, and that meeting with Bill Clinton? There is speculation that she could have pushed this FISA BS through, but I haven't seen anything solid yet.

If you didn't want attention you wouldn't be using a trip. You know there are some anons who instantly disregard posts from tripshits

I use the trip after other anons started calling me Codefag. I use it now because what the fuck does it hurt.

but

Maybe your right, I guess I am an attention whore so I'll start adding my protonmail to the end of all my posts.

[email protected]

there was this
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/flashback-first-fisa-request-trump-tower-came-clinton-ag-lynch-met-privately-tarmac/

will look for other links

Nice now you're violating site rules.

Chain of command.
Loretta Lynch ordered the wiretapping.
She is scared. As well she should be.
youtube.com/watch?v=J5lmL2OBJ6E

Am i cause I don't think i am

#Obamagate or #Deepstategate works just fine

fire up those twitters goys

Trump wouldn't say that hes being wiretapped if it weren't true.
You don't go on exposing the media for being liars then go out and be a hypocrite. That isn't his m.o.

This

>Global rule 13
>Do not use avatars or attach signatures to your posts.
>Signature
>Every post
Just kill yourself you fucking attention whore. Where's your fucking anime avatar to go along with

Yes, it was legal, which means he more than likely did it..

gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-1996-title50/pdf/USCODE-1996-title50-chap36-subchapI-sec1802.pdf