youtube.com/watch?v=rP6U6Hhy_2M
pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/
youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They were paid by russian journalists.

Fake news sage

non country
shareblue shill

>that guy with Saddam Hussein as his profile picture saying this is just how teenagers behave
Topkek

mandatory

Looks comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=vq7nim9daJE

>Officially admitted to his information form the public for at least 5 years
>80% of police force say they would quit if they could
>Buisness and people earning high class wages left
How long until it becomes a failed state and start begging for handouts to the un

>Teenagers act like teenagers
>C THLUMP WUZ RITE HURRR

>Negro avatar
>boys will be boys

The sad thing is that Negros use that as an excuse

Sweden is doing better than ever, don't get your news from breitbart...

Hello my fellow Negro

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in Heidelberg, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news.

My family is swedish and I'm white as snow

Crime has jumped up a heap in the past 3 years

Police are at the breaking point

>better than ever

So, what you're telling me is that you don't want to be a Negro?

You fucking racist

either side of the Atlantic it's clear the cuck genes are strong

Sweden is doing great if you listen to sources that admited to lying and witholding information and look the other way when someone shows you one of the many riots or raped or rapist having a month of jail time or court letting migrants marry 14 year old girls oyyyy vey

T R U M P

W A S

R I G H T

First Putin hacked the election and now he hacked the shitskins. Is there nothing he can't do

>Police are at the breaking point
>people believe this
I know people on the police force, they've been doing great, the immigrants are blending in to Sweden with no issues and adding their own spice to Swedish culture; outside of racist extremists attacking them, everything is fine.

I love it when Islamophobes say "Muslims throw gays off of buildings", as if christians didn't do worse things in the past and even the present.

>t. achmed abimudullah kuyfir inshuallah III

This is B8 but there are people in Sweden that believe this.

Has Trump done the equivelent of "I told you so" yet?

Trump was right? Woah, no way. It's not like anything like this ever happened before. This is a totally unprecedented scoop! Oh wait, Sweden's been getting fucked by Mohammad for over 10 years, perhaps even longer.

Stop giving a shit. They're not going to uncuck themselves. It's there to stay. Christ, what is it with you people and Sweden threads? Europe's going to be a diverse and half Muslim continent by the end of the century. None of us are going to be alive to give a shit. Stop caring.

>as if christians didn't do worse things in the past and even the present.

Obvious bait.

>sources that admited to lying and witholding information
I'm sure these sources are very real

Didn't get that promotion today at work...

RUSSIAN HACKERS

Hot

>and even the present
When did Christians toss fags off of a building in 2016? The worst people have done was refuse to issue marriage licenses or bake fucking cakes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

Their last hope is the Christian Democrats and Swedish democrats are going to join forces and, theiretically, overwhelm the ballot come next election.

The Swedish Democrats are dubbed as nazis by the public for their harsh anti immigration views and the christian democrats want a return of christian conservative values.

Hardly anyone died from those attacks. They were mostly gang on gang violence anyway.

I've never seen a school riot here, do you live in Detroit or Dearborn?

SVT is mainstream media in Sweden dumbass.

Minnesota

I grew up in Alabama and experienced a school riot my freshman year of high school. It was interesting to say the least.

record = CORRECTED

What ethnic groups were the migrants?

>They were mostly gang on gang violence anyway.
wew then no problem, we love gangs.

Are you just bored so you start baiting?

>importing sandnigger gang violence and letting them suck on your teat
>Not caring when they bring weaponry to blow each other and Swedish kaffir to bits

This is like if we imported more niggers from the congo to Chicago and they started more violence. Instead of saying "hey that was a bad move and we should stop this cancer", you are like "bring it on, we can take more niggery".

youtube.com/watch?v=4a8MZhdvKzI

I think you meant to say they were obeying the mind control of elite Russian hackers.

youtu.be/-vdZ53aPmHo

Allegedly video of Swedish police running after one of their cars being stolen by the friendly war orphan invaders.
(IMHO doubtful that this is that incident. That happened couple of days ago during night time.)

% of police force say they would quit if they could
Theres laws against that?

They aren't harsh in any way or form.

Oh please, every country has gang violence. That doesn't mean we should condemn all the would be immigrants to death and poverty. The vast majority are peaceful, well adjusted people. The majority of crime will be gone in less than a generation, when there children are granted the education that many lack.

>Sweden's new culture is rich and vibrant

Like human rights in europe
Let's see the right to vote... As long as you vote for what Merkel tells you
The right of free speech that you have to pay for in jail time or getting killed by an innocent Muslim
But of course women and girls have sexual rights right? Oh wait it's perfectly OK to rape them as long as you are Muslim, maybe you get a month in jail for some minor charges
How about the right to privacy? Oh right Merkel's war on annonimacy and the free press
When will you admit that there isn't such a thing as Europe anymore, just a tyranical pseudo monarchy and servants

(((sweden democrats)))

>every country has gang violence

Yeah who could forget the deadly Swedish gangs roaming and terrorizing the mean streets of Stockholm in the 90s

What about our country?
youtube.com/watch?v=fmLfCHF3skk

sharejew

That's just wrong, and from my experience (in Spain) the only gangs you see are made of migrants (Latins) and gypsies

Peter Johansson ny perkele!.

That's not the only possible reason why someone would keep doing a job he hates
At least they come clean and post the cases they are told to ignore online now

Poverty creates criminals genius. Over population creates poverty. So let's add more people to the problem? How are people still not seeing this?

>80% of police force say they would quit if they could
Can I get a source for that? Been meaning to BTFO someone

The people causing problems are not refugees. They are children and grandchildren of refugees.

oh minnesota where all the muslim refugees in america are? top kek lad

>(sand)niggers act like (sand)niggers
fixed

France's 3rd and 4th generation """""""French"""""" mudslime children 25%+ of the time siding with ISIS says otherwise.

youtube.com/watch?v=ej9UjRaFHhk

GET IN HERE GUYS HAPPENING HAPPENING

FAKE
N
E
W
S

Take a British flavor of "cultural enrichment" then.

youtube.com/watch?v=b2nlIfn8tNA
youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=rP6U6Hhy_2M

I'm sure you have the stats to back that up...

Cherry picked videos of undereducated impoverished individuals.

I honestly think he is a Sup Forumslack trying to false flag and sow dissent against the muzzles.
Well done user, well done.

"You're just jealous that we're taking over"
pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/

youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk

Nope just average opinions of Muslims that bleed into their actions. Not all, but enough that it is necessary to look at.

>I have an answer to everything lalaland no on is smarter than me
Get the fuck out you hired retard and get a fucking life.

not really

What was it about, why were they rioting?
What event started the rioting?

Trump pulled out the cork, these animals were just waiting for a reason to pop. Watch Sweden spiral out of control now.

Fake news, everything is fine here.

>pointing out the fact that those videos are cherry picked means I live in lala land

Obligatorh

>Cherry Picked.
Fuck you.
If you go to Prison in Britain you're fed to these radicals & you're murdered.

This silent take over is starting to get so fucking dangerous and it really boils my blood.
STILL, we are tolerant.
When will we not?

The fact that places like that exist in Britain is disgusting.

Sweden is doing great. We are laughing at the inbred white priders from around Europe trying to point at us like a bad example. I live in one of the worst ghettos of sweden, and its nothing compared to the dirty lawless white ghettos i have seen throughout Europe.

I know right lightning kills more people than terrorists so I don't know why terrorism is even illegal we should just ban clouds.

I bet you are, Muhammad

may Allah grant victory to our young warriors in europe

enjoy the coming years, you will probably blow yourselves up in a civil war by the looks of it. The US is the fastest degenerating country in the world at the moment. Trump is just a desperate (and stupid) cry for help by the american people.

Man, does Trump have the Monado? He predicted the future exellently.

What a shill. At least you are putting in some real effort for your shekels

Digits confirm Muhammad at keyboard

Does that mean that you go to jail and never get hired again for disagreeing or is that now null and void?

>roach

RUSSIAN HACKED REFUGEES

They're just playing handgrenade boccia.

DAMN

This shit happened at my high school, with the croats and serbs. never threw rocks at police.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE