Research has been carried out on over 2000 British adults into their views on VR gaming and whether it should face more...

>Research has been carried out on over 2000 British adults into their views on VR gaming and whether it should face more restrictions. The majority of respondents believed VR should be restricted in some way and the researchers suggest that this may lead to more regulation in the future.

youtube.com/watch?v=BVTUvEPHDoE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wIl2-5f8NTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

muh wankzvr tho

>implying you won't wear this when fucking your fat, ugly wife

>Britain
>free
bin that VR m8

>Research has been carried out on over 2000 British adults into their views on VR gaming and whether it should face more restrictions

>restrictions

Yeah, the first thing you start thinking about when something cool as this comes along is whether to restrict it so people aren't having too much fun with their lives. Dumb sheep deserve their 1984-tier dystopia.

Hopefully nothing happens in the USA like this. Nothing is keeping me from my VR waifu.

Tried some VR glasses and I just don't get the hype I don't even feel the emersion is better when using VR. Feels just like having screens glued to my eyes. I don't even see the point in turning your head when using them since Im faster on joystick or mouse when playing.

Brits are gay as fuck. What happened?

>"Great Britain".

Nothing great about this shit hole anymore.

Why is the UK so fucking authoritarian? Why is it so important for UK politicians to tell people what to do?

oi m8 did you get yuh VEE ARRRRRRRRRRRRRr license yet? i'll fukin hook ya swear on me mum

Where the fuck is this from tell me pls

A person with the lobes for business could make a killing on English black market VR.

>Nikki Cox in the late 90's
GODDAYUM!

>Retarded boomers who were involved in all kinds of degeneracy in their youth and who have never touched a computer trying to set restrictions on things they will never use.
Really makes me think.

u tried some shitty oculus v1 ? vive is p good

Honestly I would be more concerned if you could get eye damage of some sort using VR goggles, not about the content you can consume using one.

youtube.com/watch?v=wIl2-5f8NTo

Welcome to the future goyim.

>British
And why does this matter? Britbongs will be extinct in a few decades after all the Ahmeds and Kaliks are done raping their wives and decide to start the beheadings. VR is a shit fad anyways.

/Thread
90% of the preventable problems we have today can be solved by doing pic related

Britons would vote to restrict oxygen, we're spineless bureaucrats now. Can't live without our nanny state.

have they researched the eye damage that's possible from some of these VR devices? i used a gear VR by samsung with my phone and i couldn't use it longer than 15 minutes, felt like my retina was being burned away. almost all of the content is liberal propaganda anyway right now so it's kind of a lose-lose situation.

in b4 VR license.

Nice gif

>felt like my retina was being burned away.

So is it like watching a 3D movie at the cinema?

BIN THAT VR

No clue m8, you wouldn't find me dead using ones so early in its development without any research done on what kind of effects it could have on your eyes.

Was oculus rift don't remember which version.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
But its really sad that most people in this country like being trodden on

PARADOX: what if muslims want VR in Britain?

They probably phrased the question like...

"Excuse me sir/madam, are you worried about ISIS using VR for training purposes?"

[ ] No
[X] HOLY FUCK, BAN THIS SHIT

VR is nothing more than a sex toy it serves no improvement on gameplay aspects anywhere at all. It is damaging to the eyes and to the senses.

Britain is all Nanny-state right now, wtf do you want?

>It is damaging to the eyes and to the senses.

So it's like having sex with a British woman then.

OLD MEN PLAYING AT RUNNING THE WORLD

BUT THE WORLD LEFT THEM BEHIND LONG AGO

t. Someone who can't afford a VR rig

They just think it's a thing too good to have without a paid licence.

>serves no improvement on gameplay aspects
I can attest to this. I've worked on multiple VR projects and it's funny how often biz devs think VR is somehow going to be a substitute for good design.

>new thing comes out
>We need to restrict it!
>why?
>BECAUSE IT'S NEW