SHITSTORM IMMINENT

Shit is going down. I repeat, shit is going down!

Video:
mobile.twitter.com/SteveKopack/status/838840835445833728

Quote:
> That’s what America is about. A land of dreams and opportunity. There were other immigrants who came here in the bottom of slave ships, worked even longer, even harder, for less.

... what an idiot. My racist ass can't even defend this.

Its blatantly obvious that he was not referring to slaves as immigrants in his speech, completely missing the point of his words

WHAT A FAGGOT

I mean, technically they were immigrants.

God please tell me this is what they plan to fight back with

He was obviously referring to the Irish

This, holy shit I hate this world.

im·mi·grant
ˈiməɡrənt/
noun
a person who comes to live permanently in a foreign country.

Can anyone point out the part where it says they have to come here willingly? I can't find it.

It's actually a moving excerpt. I give Carson points for sincerity.

This is a great time to remind liberals that "black people can't be racist"

big surprise, other people rode on slave ships to the Americas that weren't actually slaves.

totally shocked.

the problem is not if they come willingly or not, the problem is that slaves are way below immigrants in the left scale of victimization. Conflating the two (as in, slaves are immigrants too) will create all sort of problems for their ideology

I'm pretty sure they changed it to "black people can't be racist against white people" a few years ago.

But those slaves "were" immigrants. By definition. Surely the left isn't stupid enough to try to redefine well-established words to make someone seem-...

Oh.

"Immigration is the international movement of people into a destination country of which they are not natives"

Not surprised burgers don't know their own language.

lol you mean "shill" ass

Surely one of the points of being an refugee from war, is you don't want to be an immigrant, but have no choice.

Oh man, this is going to be blown completely out of proportion.

God damn it Carson, how about a little context for the historically challenged.

Carson NO

we're sick of white guilt and racial politics, fuck off

>tfw Carson truly wants his own plantation
>tfw Carson truly wants a house nigger
>tfw it's 2032 and Carson whipping a nigger on his plantation and yelling "Who's the uncle tom now?"

>slave ships
Are you really this stupid?