The tide is turning

>Berlin was a liberal hotbed of homosexuality and a mecca for cross dressers and transsexuals where the first male-to-female surgery was performed - until the Nazis came to power, new book reveals
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2847643/Berlin-liberal-hotbed-homosexuality-mecca-cross-dressers-transsexuals-male-female-surgery-performed-Nazis-came-power-new-book-reveals.html

We live at the turning point from 1920 (Weimar Republic) to Fascist Germany

soon the west will rise

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7bak_Q1THiA
darkmoon.me/2013/the-sexual-decadence-of-weimar-germany/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>activates almonds

100 year cycle.

better chart

I want to add that among other great changes occurring, that we are on the cusp of another spiritual revolution.

Kek and esoteric kekism is just the beginning of it. I know many of you here (myself included) have begun to explore Hermetic, gnostic, apocryphal and Platonic works, to the root of Western philosophy and thought.

We are a lost generation, in a spiritually bankrupt materialist and rationalist world. Please come home to God, the ALL, Atum, the Source.

And keep in mind Nazi philosophy was rooted in te occult traditions. This is a GREAT lecture on the topic.

youtu.be/7bak_Q1THiA

F-Fucking stormfag

>I know many of you here (myself included) have begun to explore Hermetic, gnostic, apocryphal and Platonic works, to the root of Western philosophy and thought.
Nice digits.
Yes, hermeticism has been THE underlying but secret school of thought of the occident and now, since only a few years, it is publicly available knowledge for anyone who can understand. The implications are not even conceivable yet

You guys are fucking retarded. We don't want to feed the leftist meme that Trump is Hitler or that we're going to genocide anyone. He's literally just going to Make America Great Again with nationalist policies and America first. It's not about race.

Pink Swastika

and here kids we see nu/pol/ in action

Praise Kek

>The implications are not even conceivable yet

True, and that is what excites me the most above all things. Studying these ancient texts has given me hope, actual unironic hope and positivity for the world and our future.

still Trump is the correction to liberalism

Heres a good read on Wiemar Germany.
Anyone still doubting will see that the kikes were the evil ones. Makes me chuckle when christians suck jewish cock and call Hitler evil.
darkmoon.me/2013/the-sexual-decadence-of-weimar-germany/

Civic nationalist cuck go back to r/the donald

>new book reveals
>as if it wasn't fucking common knowledge already

Man, I love it when leftists twist history with their own agenda. I can't get enough of it!

can someone explain wtf i'm looking at?

>Hermetic, gnostic, apocryphal and Platonic works, to the root of Western philosophy and thought

they have nothing to do with the "western". you're not going to progress any further if you don't drop this deus vult bullcrap

This... The Weinmar literally had Jewish owned Universities pushing Transsexual,faggot and open immigration in the goddam 1920's you think that degenerate shit is only new now. No they had conquered Germany and they're trying to do what they did back then do the entire White race nowdays

What? Can you explain your reasoning? Because these works, along with the Bible itself, have been supremely influential in Western thought with first the classical philosophers, through to the alchemists of the medieval age, continuing with the Renaissance and all the greats of that era like Newton and John Dee.

And of course it was key to the German Idealists like Hegel and Kant. Which directl and clearly influenced Nazi Germany, the last great occult empire.

>they have nothing to do with the "western". you're not going to progress any further if you don't drop this deus vult bullcrap

>Turk is worried he is going to get kicked out of Anatolia.

That land is European and you know it you fucking Roach. Fuck off back to central Asia where you belong.

History repeats itself as they say.
Only this time they have set themselves up better, with muh raycccism, muh anti semitism but the bigger they get the greater the fall.

Modern US is comparable to a mixture of pre-ww1 Germany and the Weimar Republic, if Kaiser Willhelm had control. Trump is more like Willhem than Hitler.

They can't really push racism any more desu.

They needed to seperate the various stages of indoctrination from eachother and isolate them.

Gamergate exposed millions and millions of young men to the final product of the educations system. Thus we saw that we were frogs being boiled alive.

Kill yourself

>new book reveals
Everything in that statement is actually common knowledge.