This is the face of the Trump supporter

>this is the face of the Trump supporter
How does it feel knowing that the only people who support your president are literal rural retards?

>tfw you can't find an actual latina to hold your sign

what's wrong with hard working folk?

Also a "city" smart person posting.

Because Trudeau fans look a lot better.
Faggot.

Putin isn't liberal

>How does it feel knowing that the only people who support your president are literal rural retards?
Couldn't care less, a win is a win, I guess they all came out of the forest. Too bad all Dems cared about was the Black, Hispanic, and gay voters, seems you forgot a few demographics..MAGA

>literal rural retards

You're fucking canadian. "Rural" is quintessential Canada - you want to know how I know you're a chink?

Regardless, I don't see anything wrong with the people in this picture, at all. They look respectable, healthy, mentally sound. I absolutely cannot say the same for any "city" grouping, whatever the fuck that means.

when the economy crashes, you're going to be running to us "rural retards" to survive. i pity the fool...

Daily reminder that the retard doing all these rural suburban threads/comments is a dirty somalian.

A

Rural people are objectively smarter, healthier and more moral than urbanites.

you wouldn't know what a latina looks like, maplenigger.

What's wrong with people on your picture? I don't get it.

Source? Especially on the smarter and healthier claims

Dirty hands, clean money.

>hows it feel to know the working class backs trump
Really gets those neurons sparkin

wow normal, average American people support Trump? Really makes me think

she identifies as Latina you shitlord. Bigot.

Just look up a map by IQ, and remember that niggers and spics move to cities. Healthier is harder to get a source for, I read it in a nutritionist's magazine.

Kek holy shit I wouldn't even have noticed that, drumpfkins are next level propagandists

the proletariat hates commies in current year

you've never actually seen a latina before have you?

>literal

>spics are white!
nice try

Western proles always have. Ironically it's only the middle class in the west that has traditionally fetishized communism.

you're bad at being racist

All those people know how to handle a firearm and I would enjoy watching them make you dance, faggot leaf.

Duly noted.

would fuck far right

There is no such thing as a "latino" ethnicity. It basically just refers to all of the descendants of the spaniards who conquered the new world and fucked the natives, or just each other. It refers to people who speak spanish and have hispanic culture. That can be anything from a stumpy brown aztec looking motherfucker to basically someone who is almost fully european.

thats not a latina holding up that sign...

I don't know, how does it feel to watch the democratic party tear itself to pieces and die a slow death?
I'll stand behind rural retards any day over elitist city scum.

>when you live in the big city, you're a smart man!

There's no such thing as a Latina/Latino. It's a blanket term for any Spanish native speakers.

>south is full of fucking redeck hicks
>south is pro-confederacy/slavery

>north is full of evil geniuses
>north was against slavery/racism

Its almost as if... smart people... have more empathy... hmm...

>Judging people by their outward appearance
Wow, how progressive of you

>supposed party of the working class
>shit on the working class constantly.
>wonder why they voted for the other guy
>entertain delusion that it's because they are retards and muh russia hacked the election
8 more years

is it really true they have niggers in canada now?

How does it feel knowing you'll never be American ?

>calling out the opposite party for something your own party actively does

Data from Professor Michael McDaniel's study, if someone ask for the source.

Or it's almost like the concentration of niggers in the south is higher than the rest of the country which causes the average IQ to fall.

rlly gets the noggin joggin

any one of those people in the pic is 2000000x greater than any gender fluid landwhale subhuman

Are you rural retard leaf? Where's that info graphic of yours?

They are good people,working class heroes.

>rural retards

You mean the places where people leave their doors unlocked and enjoy a superior quality of life? Where you're considered an asshole for NOT smiling and saying hello, god bless homogeneity.

Feels like we should wall up all the major Democrat controlled cities and starve them all to death.

Some are, but we like to make fun of them because they live in the middle of nowhere and have names like Cletus and Emmy Sue and are extremely naiive about everything.

How does it fell that you have a DUDE WEED literal faggot taking it up the arse from a Moslem apologist? Fuck your slide thread too

sage goes in all fields

I heard they have to import a few to play for the Raptors.

then you are fucking stupid, when the middle class deminishes the working class it never ends well, the working class may not be educated, as they are mostly humble, but they know what they want and they know who's the right candidate to vote for. Surely not the one that says they are privileged

>this is the face of the leftist

How does it feel knowing most of the people in your ranks are people who need mental care?

>Some are, but we like to make fun of them because they live in a minority infested city and have names like Dre'shawn and Jamal and are extremely smug about everything.

That's just what the Clinton-biased media want you to believe. I took a drive down A1A in Florida right before the election. Every single mansion had a Trump sign in front of it. Not a Hillary sign to be seen. He won the higher income bracket for fuck's sake.